Why did they stop her from singing?

While Jane’s job is in jeopardy after she costs a wrongfully imprisoned man the settlement he’s offered, Grayson finds it difficult to represent a client charged with helping break up a marriage. After a family scandal leaves Mel, a local politician, alone with her niece and nephew, she hires a man named Joe to become the family's male nanny, or "manny". I felt so many emotions while watching this show. This Legally Blonde/Freaky Friday concoction is thoroughly daft but it's also pleasingly bright and breezy, and serves as a great introduction to Brooke Elliott, who is likeable and effective in the double-sided lead role. Drop Dead Diva Critics Consensus. The first episode confused me. All rights reserved. Smart but wholesome Betty embraces her unique appearance and independent attitude in the cutthroat world of New York fashion. While retrying a lawsuit against a company whose work rules caused an employee’s death, Jane’s emotional outburst lands her in jail; Grayson and Kim sue a psychiatrist who claims to cure multiple personality disorder. I kept thinking of the show when it started.

Luckily, with the absurd premise, that's not a hard task. [1] La serie fue creada por Josh Berman, y fue producida por Sony Pictures Television. Meanwhile, Kim and Grayson sue a psychiatrist who cured a man with multiple personalities but left him with the wrong one. As I watched and understood what was happening, I started crying.

A plus-sized cocktail waitress’ workplace discrimination lawsuit helps Jane come to terms with her new body. Four Latina maids with ambition and dreams of their own work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.

Meanwhile, Kim and Grayson work with psychic sisters who have a disagreement over the family business. | Rating: 3/4 |, Jul 8, 2009 Deb faces many hurdles as she adjusts to Jane's life, including working with the former love of her life, Grayson (Jackson Hurst), as he mourns her death and attempts to move on, dealing with Jane's coworker and rival Kim (Kate Levering) and learning valuable lessons about inner beauty and personal acceptance. Margaret Cho also stars. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. CC There was an error posting your review. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. SD. I loved Deb, and thought she was fun. HD Fresh (11)

All If that put too much focus on Stacy, then have Jane hold one kid and say the things they said going into her house. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. But when Deb balks, a twist of fate leads to her being reincarnated in the body of Jane Bingum (Brooke Elliott), a brilliant plus-size attorney who has just been felled by a gunshot. Season 1, Episode 4 TV-PG SD. It was kind of awesome! HD Season 1, Episode 2 TV-PG Jane takes on a diet guru whose meal plan made her client's daughter ill. CC Rotten (5). Critics (16) Centers on three South Carolina women, best friends since high school, as they shepherd each other through the complexities of romance, career, and family. Liza Minnelli, Delta Burke and … Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. HD CC They could talk about their own kids while holding the new baby. A superficial model (Brooke D'Orsay) who met an untimely death returns to the living in the body of a plus-size attorney (Brooke Elliott) in the pilot episode of this comedy-drama. |, Jul 20, 2009 Follows the personal and professional life of lawyer Ally. Meanwhile, Grayson and Teri defend Kim, who is accused of sexual harassment by a former assistant. As Stacy helps Grayson represent a lingerie model who was fired after having surgery for breast cancer, Jane is assigned to represent a young baseball star whose pitching career was cut short by a botched operation. Jane defends a woman who has been a model citizen after fleeing a murder charge 20 years ago. Was this review helpful to you? She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will. This is the best show.

I was all a big mes. CC You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. It is very unique in its concept. Kathy Najimy and Teri Polo guest star.

Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number.