that all of the sudden the menu is a la carte!

Quiet, great service, good ambiance, and delicious food. Hoping they will go back to the old (already expensive) menu when outdoor dining starts this week.More, This is one of the most consistently good restaurants in East Hampton with a wide choice of items on the menu and very good service. She told me this would ensure me a good experience if I chose to dine here in the future. The accommodating staff welcomes people all year round. Although it is part of a chain (Hillstone Corp), the food reflects what is locally available. 208 reviews of East Hampton Grill "I hate when your expectations are so high you are bound for disappointment. I introduced myself to the manager at Serafina and said Sasha sent us to his restaurant. Whomever receives this, please email me back to let me know. From downtown, stay left at the fork when you see the windmill and continue onto North Main Street. We were a walk in party of 6....Ana rudely brushed us off and said we could not be seated due to “New York State law.” We left and went across the street to Serafina’s. Newest Eatery by the Hillstone Restaurant Group I introduced myself to the manager at Serafina and said Sasha sent us to his restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She finished our conversation by telling me to drop her name to the manager at Serafina because this will have him “take good care” of my family. Sasha did not care about my situation and only retaliated.

Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in East Hampton, Hotels with Private Beach in East Hampton, Hotels near Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center, Hotels near Ross Institute Center for Well-Being, Hotels near East Hampton Historical Society: Clinton Academy, Hotels near Elevated East Efoil Surfboard Rentals, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in East Hampton, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in East Hampton, Late Night American Restaurants in East Hampton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in East Hampton.
The crowd in summer is ridiculous, but in the fall it is far more manageable. I am a local and have been coming here with my family for years. I called back Ana at East Hampton Grill to gather more info on what exactly this law entailed. She finished our conversation by telling me to drop her name to the manager at Serafina because this will have him “take good care” of my family. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We were too stuffed for dessert but the food was amazing, and the drinks were good too. they will for certain be open for dinner you need to call and find out about lunch. For our mains, we shared the filet...mignon, which was perfectly cooked and the bearnaise was great and the roasted chicken, which was also nice. How rude? As a newcomer, I was confused why I was told by one restaurant my party could not be seated due to state law, but the restaurant just across the street accommodated me.

This restaurant may please you with mouthwatering fried oysters, tuna and tuna tartare. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone- not even my worst enemy. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hard to recommend one entree because they are all wonderful. We were too stuffed for dessert but the food was amazing, and the drinks were good too.

Expensive but great food.

Get quick answers from East Hampton Grill staff and past visitors. Best in the Hamptons , Hillstone just knows how to feed...you properly! At East Hampton Sandwich Company, we see every sandwich as an opportunity to offer you our best. more. The wine list is versatile, every guest will find something that suits their taste. Instead of perhaps offering a complimentary gift certificate to incentivize me to ever consider dining at this establishment in the future, Sasha gave me her phone number (which in fact, turned out to be a false number). They just switched to Ala Carte for everything....myself and lots of locals are OUT!!! Service at this place is something one can call fabulous. Bye!” Never in my life have I been treated so poorly. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Scharfenberger hot fudge Sunday !!More. Sasha did not care about my situation and only retaliated.