Quickly sauté some carrot, onion, and celery, and add all of it to a slow cooker.

The brisket gets rubbed down first with onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, coriander, ginger powder, salt, and pepper. Great recipe (awesome flavor) which I’m making for the 2nd time. Hi! Made this today and it was delicious! They’re also packed with umami flavors thanks to the mushrooms — and quite delicious, if you needed any more convincing.

This tasted just like restaurant style beef. This sounds delicious. Thank you very much for sharing. Easy, delicious, wonderful on cold winter days or anytime! Easy recipe with little preparation time. Next time, I’ll use 1/3 cup of sugar. Even tastier the next day. This fool-proof, easy Crockpot beef stew is a lifesaver when life gets busy. As a side added steamed broccoli. Hi there I don’t provide full nutritional information for my recipes, as I’m not a nutritionist and don’t want to inadvertently pass out incorrect information. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. } Given the extra bulk, I increased both the water and soy sauce to a full cup. Great on a cold wintry evening! Try it, and your taste buds will thank you! Thanks Amanda, I used a lower grade of supermarket “chopped steak”, substituted cut green beans instead of carrots, and used dried red pepper flakes as you suggested. It’s the perfect Make Ahead Dinner Party Recipe!

THANK YOU for this amazing, easy, pantry-ready recipe that we all love!!!

Serve on crusty rolls with roasted sweet or hot peppers, if desired.

I’m slowly learning different recipes since we aren’t eating out as much due to COVID. It's great to make ahead of time in the slow cooker and then serve over rice, egg noodles, or chow mein. and so much better than take-out, It just doesn´t get any easier than this…superb. I haven’t tested the recipe that way, but if your slow cooker isn’t working, I’d try this stovetop mongolian beef recipe I have: https://www.thechunkychef.com/mongolian-beef-with-sticky-coconut-rice-and-caramelized-smoky-cauliflower/, I just want to say how incredible this is!! My family does not consume any added refined sugars. I don’t usually take the time to write a review but I have made this so many times that I feel obligated to return the favor. Looks like a new family favorite!

It smells wonderful and is tasty like no other stroganoff you've had before thanks to the addition of cream cheese along with the sour cream. The handy slow cooker is an essential device when you’re looking to impart big, bold flavors to a dish and break down tougher cuts of meat. Gluten-Free Irish Beef Stew.

ButcherBox delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free range organic chicken and heritage breed pork directly to your door.

This slow cooker dish is the best! I’ve not made this with chicken, but several other readers have and loved it .

This is his exact recipe for Coney Dogs from back in the day.

Thank you! With just a handful of ingredients, you can have a pot roast with little effort. I haven’t tested that, so I can’t say for certain. This looks really good! I love venison and personally think it would come out beautifully and tasty. You can always add sugar if needed but you can’t subtract it if it’s too sweet. The main thing I love so much about this Mongolian beef recipe is that unlike some slow cooker meals, it’s made entirely in the slow cooker, with no extra steps to take. I haven’t tested it that way, but I think if you’re going to cook it longer than the 4 hours on low, I’d leave the meat whole.

Very tender and flavorful, this recipe is one of our family's favorites.

I’ve never thought to cut slits in the beef when I’m roasting in a slow cooker. I’m not sure, as it may need longer to cook to become tender. Used simple stir fry steak already sliced!!! This seems like a lot at first, but it really cooked down. Need a fool-proof, easy beef chuck roast recipe for busy weeknights? Start it before you head off to work, and return to a homemade meal ready to eat! This will be made over and over!!! This gluten-free Irish beef stew uses eye round roast … Add parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper, and you’re in for a flavor explosion.

Next time I will cut the sugar I will try it again but will tweek the receipe. BUY NOW KitchenAid Slow-Cooker, $97, amazon.com, BUY NOW Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, $30, amazon.com.

Second time making it tonight, first time put it over saffron rice, gonna try it over buttery cauliflower rice tonight. When slow cooked, the high amount of collagen in tough cuts of beef eventually breaks down, tenderizing the meat and adding flavor to the sauce. I haven’t doubled this recipe so I can’t say for certain.

1 standby slow cooker meatballs recipe also makes amazing hero sandwiches, and the sauce works for any pasta. For an amazing Sunday supper with friends and family, you’ll want to pair this Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes (no need to be on a gluten free diet to enjoy this side dish. Very easy and delicious.

We had this tonight and it was delicious! This is JUST delicious, and SO easy, thank you so much! I used Beef Stir Fry meat instead of Flank because it wasn’t available at my supermarket. You’ll love how easy these comfort food beef recipes come together, and the rib-sticking, tasty results. Your email address will not be published. Has anyone tried it without the sugar? By far, it is one of our favorite slow cooker meals. Is there any reason not to just mix the cornstarch with the sauce ingredients, rather than coating the meat with it, since it all gets stirred together? It probably won’t slice after cooking though, it’ll be easier to shred it. It is delicious! Of course, serve over hot, buttered flat noodles. EVERY single recipe we’ve made has been ridiculously delicious. Add the meat and sauce to the slow cooker, and adorn it with garlic, thyme, carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms. I ran short of 1/4 cup of soy sauce so I substituted with 1/4 cup of Heinz 57 Sauce to complete.

My only criticism though is you should add more ginger. I was so happy to find it and can’t wait to make it again! It was excellent! DINNER WIN!!! Fabulous recipe, great taste. This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. I have shared your site to friends and look forward to trying more recipes! Am going to add some sliced water chestnuts and broccoli about an hour before serving to add a bit more “crunch” to the recipe. https://www.thechunkychef.com/mongolian-beef-with-sticky-coconut-rice-and-caramelized-smoky-cauliflower/. Think of us as the neighborhood butcher for modern America. A super-easy stroganoff with little-to-no fuss. The garlic and ginger bring plenty of classic Mongolian beef flavor, and combined with sweet/heat combination of brown sugar and Sriracha sauce… it’s a powerhouse of amazing flavors! Now that you're here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let's get cookin'! Be sure to add the veggies later in the slow cooking process so that they’re tender, but not mush. Looking to make smoked brisket, but don’t have a smoker? This makes a delicious French dip sandwich, perfect for the working mom! Its delicious though and i love the idea of adding broccoli to it at some point in the cook time… when would you suggest to add to cook it ak the way through? It’s almost fool-proof as written and everyone loves it. I served it in a large pasta bowl – layer of rice, layer of steamed broccoli and the Mongolian Beef.

If yes are they just going yo be the same measurements? It makes its own gravy. Do you have any variations of it with chicken, ground turkey or beef instead of steak? I haven’t tested the recipe, except as written, so I can’t say for certain, but I would have the ingredients prepped. Veggies like onions, carrots, and celery lend even more flavor during a slow braise, which also yields some deeply flavorful, succulent marrow in the bone.

Add in coated flank steak and carrots and stir again until everything is coated in the sauce. Love pot roast, but looking for something a little different? Serve with egg noodles or mashed. The slow cooker is a wonderful cooking method for lean, tougher cuts of beef like the bottom round roast that are generally more budget friendly. This beefy chili is packed with beans, veggies, and spice.

I normally hate using the slow cooker because everything comes out so bland but you nailed it with this one!