It will thicken as it cools. If I want to use powdered sugar, how much should I add to make it equivalent to the granulated in the recipe? When you discover how easy this old fashioned eggnog is to make, you'll never buy it in a carton again. Thick and creamy with the perfect mild flavor and hint of nutmeg. The BEST Homemade Egg Nog recipe! Excellent taste.

Ingredients for Non-Alcoholic Eggnog.

You can also use this as an ingredient in other eggnog dessert recipes too. Here you’ll find easy recipes and weeknight meal ideas made with real ingredients, with step-by-step photos and videos. Your email address will not be published. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until mixture coats the back of a metal spoon and reaches 160° on a candy thermometer. Just heat up all the ingredients and mix them together. I didn’t add any alcohol to it, so kids can enjoy this drink right along with you. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. beating until thick. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.

I’ve been using this recipe since last year. Pour the eggnog into a pitcher or other container and cover with plastic wrap. 1 cup golden rum or 1 tablespoon rum extract plus 1 water. Add the egg yolks and sugar syrup, and beat with an electric whisk until pale, about 2-3 mins. If you have a vitamix/ blendtec or other high power blender that makes hot soup I recommend you try this.

Kid-friendly195 Comments. Remove from heat. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Stir often until mixture reaches a bare simmer. Add the cream and milk, and beat again until just combined. Easy Keto Eggnog Recipe. Put everything except the vanilla in your blender and use the soup mode.

Yummy. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.

This eggnog recipe is thick, sweet, creamy and smooth, with the perfect flavor. Welcome!

This recipe is so easy to make.

Non-Alcoholic Eggnog . Its thick and creamy.

right in your inbox!

Your email address will not be published.

more information Accept. I laugh to myself when people say they eat raw cookie dough, yet won’t drink egg nog if it’s not cooked. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.

Not too sweet but just enough to be delicious! They both have cream at the top of the jugs. Refrigerate until chilled. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group.

If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. This uncooked egg nog is wonderful!! I am looking forward to this recipe .

Everyone loves it. Omg this is good.

Add sugar amd salt. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party.

Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2010-2020 | Contact Me | Privacy Policy. It will thicken more as it cools. This recipe makes 4-6 servings of non-alcoholic eggnog. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days.

MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Thank you! I tasted the eggnog while still warm and didn’t want to quit drinking. I didn’t wait for it to cool down.

I do this will homemade custards and pudding and it works every time! The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. If you want to add some alcohol, the best one is a bit of rum. Put the vanilla in at the end to preserve it’s delicate flavor and enjoy warm or poor it into a carafe or pitcher to put in the fridge to cool.

If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Sprinkle with nutmeg and garnish with cinnamon sticks. Beat eggs until light and foamy. It doesn’t contain alcohol (if you’d like to add some, read on for my suggestions), but we are non-alcohol drinkers at my house, and I wanted an eggnog recipe my kids can enjoy too. Repeat, adding a big spoonful at a time, to temper the eggs. It will temper your eggs while it gets steaming hot.

Once most of the hot milk has been added to the eggs, pour the mixture back into the saucepan on the stove.

If you normally add alcohol to you egg nog add it before drinking and it will be safe. 1 55+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the cream, milk, nutmeg and salt.

I’m Lauren, a mom of four and lover of good food.

You'll never buy store-bought eggnog again! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.

Store homemade eggnog in the fridge for up to one week. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving. 0. Reply. If that scares you, don’t eat raw cookie dough!!

Combine egg mixture and 2 cups light cream in a large saucepan. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook but does need to cool for a few hours before serving.

Tricks & Goodies Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and fresh whipped cream, if desired. Im enjoying mine right now with some locally made bourbon from woodenviile wa. Chill several hours. I make a big batch and give them away as a gift to friends and family. I didn’t even have any whipping cream and instead used a local organic whole milk with organic 2%. Whisk constantly for just a few minutes, until the mixture is just slightly thickened (or until it reaches about 160 degrees F on a thermometer). Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes. Stir in remaining light cream; add rum or extract and water. Add a big spoonful of the hot milk to the egg mixture, whisking vigorously.

Put the vanilla seeds in a large bowl. If you want a thinner, completely smooth consistency, you can add the entire mixture to a blender with 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk and blend until smooth.

Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a medium bowl until light and creamy.

© Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation.