The base steak marinade recipe has only three ingredients: soy sauce, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Plus it’s made with easy to find pantry ingredients that you probably already have on hand.

This Homemade Steak Marinade is the perfect way to season beef. Yes, it is! Mix in 2 Tablespoons lemon juice to act as another meat tenderizer. Quick, flavorful marinade - I use this on sirloin or rib-eye steaks!

Would this work well with flank steak? And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. This super easy homemade steak marinade recipe. This juicy steak marinade stands up to some hearty meat so if you’re looking for a marinade better suited for chicken, try this one, or for shrimp you can try this one! When you are ready to cook, season the steaks with salt and pepper before cooking. So easy and so good. Adjust the seasonings to your liking before you pour it onto the steaks. Bright and savory, it is perfect for flank or skirt steak, or sirloin! As you might imagine from the opening paragraph, my go-to is the grill. Whether it’s for thirty minutes or overnight, marination will enhance the flavor and texture of your beef. That one doesn’t use tamari or another salty ingredient so you’ll see a pinch of salt in that recipe.

Strawberry Salad Corn Salad Chicken Salad Vegetable Salad Goat Cheese Salad No Preference. Once ready to cook, heat your grill to high heat to get a good sear on the outside then lower to medium low and cook to your preferred temperature. steak. tablespoon kosher salt. Our most popular "copycat" recipes to try at home. 4 . Recipe by misskris3780. This post was created in collaboration with our friends at Primal Kitchen. Add the steaks to either a zip-top bag, or a bowl and cover with the marinade. The vinegar just adds a tanginess that you need with beef. Spicy Balsamic Steak Marinade. Updated Aug 04, 2020 2 Comments BBQ & Grilling, Beef. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Easy family recipes for dinner, dessert, and more! Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake (With coconut, pecan topping), Ribeye (I know, I know…it’s an expensive steak that already has great flavor but it’s sooooo good with this marinade!). Use 1/2 cup apple cider instead of the balsamic vinegar. tablespoons Worcestershire sauce. 1 ⁄ 2. tablespoon oregano. Although we received compensation for this post, the opinions expressed here are – as always – 100% our own. steaks, garlic, soy sauce, red wine ... Easy Steak Marinade Chef In Training. *Save the stems in a bag in the freezer for the next time you make bone broth (just add them to the pot with the veggies and bones). Can’t wait to try it!

This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 24 hours before using. Let marinate in the fridge for 2-8 hours. This juicy steak marinade stands up to some hearty meat so if you’re looking for a marinade better suited for chicken, try this one, or for shrimp you can try this one! If you use an acidic based marinade, you can make your steaks TOUGHER! Allow steak to marinate for at least an hour (and up to 5 hours). Not only will it smoke at the temps required to get a good sear on your steak the flavor it adds to the mix isn’t necessary (or sometimes appropriate depending on the dish).

All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

That marinade looks delicious! I prefer a light, neutral-tasting oil such as Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. Basically any steak you want to “beef” up the flavor! Turn less expensive, lean cuts of steak into something delicious with these 5 Easy Steak Marinades. So for these 5 easy steak marinades, I’ve left the salt out of the recipe with the exception of the Chimichurri Marinade. Flavor – marinades are all about flavor, but you want to be careful not to use too much spice or you’ll overwhelm the flavor of the meat and potentially the entire dish. 1 ⁄ 2. cup olive oil. Keep the flavoring to a minimum because more is better in this case. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/steak-marinade-without-soy-sauce You should always have a balance of sweet, salt and savoury for the best tasting steak marinade otherwise it tastes flat. This marinade was INCREDIBLE!

Your information will *never* be shared, traded or sold to a 3rd party. It’s perfect on just about any cut of steak and pretty much fool proof! You can add in some beer to taste with this marinade! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I hope that my recipes and tips make their way to your kitchen and that you love them as much as I do! The oils, herbs and spices infuse the steak, while acids in the vinegar or lemon juice tenderizes tougher cuts of meat. I don’t use lemon juice or acids because I prefer to buy good quality steaks, like the T-Bone Steaks in the photos. Hearty and rich, the flavorful marinade is made with pantry staples and comes together in a snap! This post may contain affiliate links. I will definitely use this again! This simple Steak Marinade is made with zesty Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and spices. Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. An easy marinade acts to both season and tenderize the steak, while cooking quickly at high temperature keeps the steak moist and juicy. We use this exact same recipe to flavor flank steaks for fajitas, beef for salads, or a thick, juicy t-bone on the grill. In her spare time she enjoys CrossFit, telemark skiing, mountain biking, teaching herself how to play the banjo and camping out under the stars.

Combine all ingredients (except steak) in a medium-sized mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup and whisk until well combined. and get an FREE download of a printable grocery shopping list and receive email updates of NEW recipes! It helps flavour your steaks without you having to slather it in sugar laden BBQ sauce.

Never use aluminum foil to cover a marinade. teaspoon black pepper. If you leave out the vinegar, you can actually marinate overnight in the refrigerator. I like to keep a jar of fresh marinade in the fridge and just pour in a little as needed. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. You can use a zip-top bag or a bowl with a lid or plastic wrap. You may also place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until almost smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container as needed. Double bag it on order to avoid any leaks. The purpose of a marinade is to flavor AND tenderize meat at the same time, so go ahead and use a leaner, less expensive cuts (I used sirloin) and save that expensive ribeye for a date-night-in or when you don’t have time to marinate and just a little salt and pepper will have to do. We use this exact same recipe to flavor flank steaks for fajitas, beef for salads, or a thick, juicy t-bone on the grill. Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page, Copyright © 2020 Favorite Family Recipes  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms and Disclosure  •  Site Design by Emily White Designs. Most of all, I love helping YOU get dinner ready because there's nothing more important than connecting with our loved ones around the dinner table! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You mix the marinade ingredients together then place the steak in a plastic Ziploc ( the bag has to seal), a plastic lidded container or even just a flat pan like my Pyrex one below. Your email address will not be published.

Even a few dashes can be added to hamburger patties before they go on the grill! As sides go, creamy potato salad is extremely versatile. Mix in 2 Tablespoons lemon juice to act as another meat tenderizer. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more. 1 ⁄ 2. cup balsamic vinegar. This marinade has a lot of different flavors but they all work together so well! If you don’t have a lid you can wrap the top with Saran Wrap. Best Steak Marinade Variations: Use 1/2 cup apple cider instead of the balsamic vinegar. Change the water every 30 minutes until the meat is thawed. If you used it, you need to toss it after. The nutritional info is the marinade ONLY! Well, let me put your mind at ease. To thaw: Place meat in the fridge overnight or submerge sealed bag/container in a bowl of cool water. Pour the marinade into a gallon zip lock freezer bag.

This is a fabulously easy steak marinade! This is an easily adapted steak marinade recipe, you can adjust the taste to your liking! Refrigerate 30 minutes to 24 hours before using. Finely mince garlic and parsley with a knife then add remaining ingredients and whisk well to combine. I find that rosemary can hold it’s own, however and it is a great herb with steak, trust me! I love to cook and grew up in a large family that loves to share good food. When you’re ready to cook the steaks, season with salt and pepper. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Marinating your steak is good for many reasons and a steak marinade doesn’t have to be a complex thing. You need an oil, soy, usually Worcestershire sauce for that beefy flavour and herbs and spices. facebook twitter instagram pinterest youtube. Sirloin tip steak marinade. I love grilling and do 99% of it at my house – not because my hubby can’t grill, I just love it. I am wondering what cut of steak you used. Love the bit of garlic in there too!

Cook it on the grill or stove for a budget-friendly weeknight meal everyone will love! This is fast, simple and you will have the spices in your cupboard. First of all, never ever store used marinade. To be honest, I am still searching, nay, questing, for a pepper crusted steak/roast recipe that rivals the one I had years ago,  we had the most fantastic peppered/salted buffalo steak ever. If you are using this on a more tender cut of beef, you can just marinade for 1 hours since you are not trying to break it down any further. You do NOT need salt, although salting the steak with some flaked sea salt at the end of BBQ-ing is a trick I love to bring out the flavour. The Real Food Dietitians is the passion-driven product of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists Stacie Hassing and Jessica Beacom. Your recipe sounds fantastic, so I definitely need to try it to see if it can jump to #1 spot on my list . If we have steak at our house, you can pretty much guarantee this is how we prepped them. I don’t care for rosemary, could you recommend a substitute for it? Skip. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, sirloin steak, knorr pasta sides - alfredo, sliced mushrooms and 3 more, chipotle Tabasco sauce, kosher salt, Goya Adobo, oregano, white onion and 7 more, mixed salad greens, sliced mushrooms, Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing and 3 more, garlic cloves, olive oil, worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and 3 more, black pepper, olive oil, honey, minced garlic, red wine vinegar and 4 more, salt, water, chipotles, sundried tomatoes, black pepper, olive oil and 3 more, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, ground pepper, cinnamon, brown sugar and 5 more, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and 3 more, italian salad dressing, worcestershire sauce, barbecue sauce and 2 more, extra-virgin olive oil, flank steak, tamari sauce, cumin, white onion and 5 more, olive oil, flank steak, steak seasoning, lime, kosher salt, garlic, chopped cilantro, olive oil, fresh ginger and 5 more, apple cider vinegar, kosher salt, coconut aminos, garlic, liquid smoke and 3 more, olive oil, sea salt, fresh thyme, garlic, fresh oregano, Worcestershire sauce and 3 more, flank steak, red wine, kosher salt, black pepper, Dijon mustard and 3 more, fresh ground black pepper, avocado oil, dried oregano, fresh lemon juice and 5 more, Kitchen Bouquet, fine sea salt, steaks, ground pepper, minced garlic, steaks, balsamic vinegar, dried rosemary, kosher salt and 2 more, Worcestershire sauce, dark beer, dijon, garlic, fresh lime juice and 4 more, olive oil, red wine vinegar, montreal steak seasoning, water, tomato sauce, salt, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and 4 more, ground black pepper, cilantro, limes, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and 6 more, olive oil, garlic, seasoning salt, worcestershire sauce, sauce, ground black pepper, salt, fresh thyme, worcestershire sauce and 3 more, garlic cloves, olive oil, ground cumin, apple cider vinegar, lemon and 6 more, lemon zest, minced garlic, ribeye steaks, sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil and 2 more, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary sprigs and 2 more, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon pepper, kosher salt, steaks, lemon pepper and 6 more, oregano, flank steak, garlic, olive oil, basil, thyme, fresh lemon juice and 4 more, apple juice, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and 1 more, coconut aminos, salt, steak seasoning, balsamic vinegar, honey, flank steak, oregano, extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary and 5 more, extra virgin olive oil, fresh rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and 2 more.