100 Top Picks for Kids Stocking Stuffers! Get a head start on your weekly dinners with this easy Freezer Crockpot Chicken Meal! window.adthrive.cmd = window.adthrive.cmd || []; Angela F. Credit: If you have a few hours to let it marinate, this shrimp ceviche is amazingly simple to make. Recipes, Money, Home & Garden, DIY, Beauty and Travel. Adding queso fresco and pumpkin seeds at the end is optional, but if you ask us, both are a must for more Mexican flavors. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas – The easiest carnitas you will ever make in the crockpot, cooked low and slow for the most amazing fall-apart tender goodness.

Want something quick and easy yet deliciously appealing to your Tex-Mex food addicts in your family? It's a standard side dish at Tex-Mex and Mexican restaurants in the United States, and incredibly easy to make at home. The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Doubling up on shells is also a great way to keep all your toppings inside the taco, so you don't drop a single bite of this easy Mexican recipe. These Beef Enchiladas are a real family pleaser! Got to love a girl who’s not shy about calories! This Chicken Quesadilla Recipe is so easy to make, I’ve decided to make my Quesadillas at home in the future and skip those expensive restaurant bills. With just 6 easy ingredients, including gooey chocolate chips and just a hint of cinnamon, you’ve got one easy cookie recipe! Martha Stewart Brings Baking to Summer Camp, 2 Weird Ingredients That Will Give You the Most Tender Cake Ever, Even Meat Eaters Will Love These Bean Tacos, You Don’t Have to Wait for Summer to Eat S’mores, The Kitchen Co-Hosts Were Completely Adorable As Kids. Thanksgiving Countdown: A Stress-Free Guide to Hosting for the First Time, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Make Your Fireplace a Focal Point with These 26 Mantel Decor Ideas, Is It Possible to Host a Safe Thanksgiving Dinner IRL? Easy Taco Pie – The easiest, cheesiest pie you will ever make in a single skillet in just 30 min – perfect for those busy weeknights and picky eaters.

You'll love serving it as an appetizer with chips. Awful. If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. Wow…a wonderful selection of Mexican recipes from the heart! All rights reserved. A perfect addition to your arsenal of Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes!

Almost everyone likes chicken, so it's an easy recipe that should please the crowd.

I was just thinking of cooking some delicious Mexican dish so thanks for the inspiration! This is my mother in law's recipe from the state of Zacatecas, Mexico," says recipe creator Cyber Pana. Take a peek in your fridge and pantry, and you'll probably see everything you need to make this vegetarian Mexican recipe already on hand.

You can season it to your liking like reviewer France C: "Next time I'll use broth to cook the quinoa.

Reviewer jmeluzio says, "This was incredible. The rich cocoa and sweet cinnamon make this fun beverage pretty much irresistible.

Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. Living in Phoenix, I am surrounded by so many great Mexican Food Restaurants and I can’t help but get inspired for new recipes to make at home. These Mexican and Mexican-inspired dishes all require just five ingredients or less, making them perfect additions to your weekly rotation. You don't have to use canned tuna, either; salmon, mackerel, or even sardines work out surprisingly well. What amazing recipes you show! It’s easier, healthier and 10000x tastier. So easy and quick. White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce – These enchiladas have the easiest cream sauce you could ever make.

Chad, Credit: The key to managing household duties quickly and efficiently is to design an easy-to-follow routine that includes all the most important tasks. shelley, Credit: If heat isn't your thing, omit some or all the jalapeños. chicscript.src = '//mini.myxxrecipes.com/api/lp/launchpad.js'; © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation.

To give this easy Mexican dinner a burst of freshness, top with shredded cabbage and roasted red peppers. The Homemade Fajita Seasoning adds the flavor your chicken dinner has been craving. For this recipe, we piled on spiced tilapia, shredded cabbage, tomato, and avocado—but since you don't fold it in half to eat, a tostada can handle even more toppings than a regular taco.

No one can say no to nachos! No need to buy expensive store-bought Fajita Seasoning ever again! By making it yourself, you'll be amazed at how inexpensively you can create these dishes, too.

One-pan cooking is the busy person's lifesaver. Be sure to check out my top tips for Easy Ways to Save More Money! Easy .

You seriously need to do a cookbook! "It is a great family favorite at BBQ's.".

Rating… Whether you're looking for authentic Mexican cuisine, or simply a recipe made with a little Mexican flair, keep reading for 18 of our easiest Mexican dishes with just five ingredients or less. This recipe for pollo rojo (chicken in tomato and chile sauce) takes only 30 minutes of cooking time.