For More Product Information: Visit the EatPastry website at www.eatpastry.com. Always contact the manufacturer prior to consumption. We baked the cookie dough and I would say it was a 3-4 star. *Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Cut in the margarine and then add the ice water - using your hands, mix it into the dough just enough that there are still crumbs in the bottom of the bowl.

), It’s Here! They’re virtuous versions of their classic dough varieties. Half-baked COOKIE DOUGH PIE!! Makers of the best vegan {egg free, dairy free) cookie dough. *, Nutrition (per 1.75-ounce package): 170 calories, 10g fat, 21g carbs, 4g fiber, 11g sugars (includes 9g added sugars), 5g protein.*. We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and health guides to aide those with milk allergies, lactose intolerance or a general need or desire to live without dairy. I wanted to make Oreo stuffed cookies but there doesn’t seem to be a vegan gluten free Oreo on the market yet.. , I DID find some vegan gluten free brownie brittle so I made some Brownie Brittle stuffed cookies as shown in the picture above It was to die for. After streamlining their flavors, EatPastry launched their classic Chocolate Chip flavor in 3-pound tubs at Costco. It says that the serving size is one cookie, but they list one cookie as one TEAspoon of dough. The only downside I would say is once I put the cookies away, and had one later, they were hard. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Dairy-free does include milk-free, lactose-free, casein-free and whey-free, too! Alisa is also a professional recipe creator and product ambassador for the natural food industry. Dietary Notes: By ingredients, EatPastry Real Cookie Dough Bites are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, tree nut-free (contains coconut), soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Enter your email address to keep up with all my vegan guides, finds & reviews!! EatPastry Real Cookie Dough Bites are made with whole food ingredients and sweetened with coconut sugar. I usually always purchase this cookie dough and they always bake perfect but recently I bought a tub that was bad! Vegan Bodegacat 5,126 views. One tablespoon would be more appropriate, but then people would know it’s 180 calories per cookie, which is crazy.

*, Ingredients: apple sauce [apples, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin c)], wheat flour, coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, semi-sweet chocolate [sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter], pea protein, peanut butter [ground roasted peanuts], oat fiber, pure vanilla extract, sea salt. *, Ingredients: unbleached wheat flour, earth balance® (oil blend [palm fruit, canola and olive oils], water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid [non-dairy], annatto extract [color]), organic evaporated cane juice, peanut butter (ground roasted peanuts), brown cane sugar, apple sauce (apples, water, ascorbic acid), semi-sweet chocolate (organic cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla bean seeds), pure vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch [made from nongenetically modified corn]), sea salt. After streamlining their flavors, EatPastry launched their classic Chocolate Chip flavor in 3-pound tubs at Costco. This Is What Happened. Ingredients: apple sauce [apples, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin c)], wheat flour, coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, semi-sweet chocolate [sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter], pea protein, oat fiber, pure vanilla extract, sea salt. I’ll just make my own dough and form balls and freeze in the reusable tub. But you be the judge on how good it is! Ingredients: unbleached wheat flour, earth balance® (oil blend [palm fruit, canola and olive oils], water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid [non-dairy], annatto extract [color]), organic evaporated cane juice, brown cane sugar, semi-sweet chocolate (organic cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla bean seeds), apple sauce (apples, water, ascorbic acid), pure vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch [made from nongenetically modified corn]), sea salt, almond extract. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. The nutrition info makes you think it’s healthier than it is. Initially bought it for my daughter’s boyfriend who is vegan.

Now not so much! We eat it raw, and it is too yummy! There are 97 servings in a small container because of this. for our families taste. Baked or raw, this stuff is GOOD! … But let’s be real: Just eat it raw. * For More Product Information: Visit the EatPastry website at www.eatpastry.com. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy. Always contact the manufacturer prior to consumption. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Will not buy again.

She is Plant Based Nutrition Certified through ECornell. I don’t know if that is because of the brownie brittle or if it is the cookie dough itself. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. Also, when I ate it raw the consistency was a little sugary. Or, since you surely will have some free time for baking, this 100 percent vegan dough could make for a great set of non-GMO treats. Certifications: EatPastry Real Cookie Dough Bites are Non-GMO Verified and Certified Kosher Pareve. In a pinch for cookies fast, it was fine but not good enough to buy again. I Challenged A Chef To Create A Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Nut Free Cake. *Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Melanie has been vegetarian for 8 years, and vegan for 4. They offer gluten-free options too.*. The best part is that it is still good cooked-delicious even!! Usually they melt to perfection, but I made 3 different batches out of my most recent tub and they just wouldn’t melt and baked super dry and just crumbled and tasted like chalk!! You can still buy their more modestly sized 14-ounce containers in other stores, but why not stock up if you enjoy it? *, Ingredients: gluten free flour blend (brown rice, garbanzo), earth balance® (oil blend [palm fruit, canola and olive oils], water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid [non-dairy], annatto extract [color]), organic evaporated cane juice, semi-sweet chocolate (organic cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla bean seeds), brown cane sugar, apple sauce (apples, water, ascorbic acid), pure vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch [made from nongenetically modified corn]), sea salt.

No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. Dietary Notes: By ingredients, EatPastry Vegan Cookie Dough is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Very let down, the servings per container said 92, I only got 26, cookies suggested baking time 8-10 minutes on 350, my cookies took 35 on 350, and little color, and zero brown texture. Go Dairy Free is the leading website for information on the dairy-free diet. *, Nutrition (per 1.75-ounce package): 170 calories, 8g fat, 23g carbs, 4g fiber, 11g sugars (includes 9g added sugars), 5g protein. It is insanely addicting to eat raw, and very easy to cook… just put spoonfuls of dough on a pan for 10 mins in the oven and you’re good to go! You can still buy their more modestly sized 14-ounce containers in other stores, but why not stock up if you enjoy it? Alisa is the founder of GoDairyFree.org, Food Editor for Allergic Living magazine, and author of the best-selling dairy-free book, Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living, and the new cookbook, Eat Dairy Free: Your Essential Cookbook for Everyday Meals, Snacks, and Sweets. Making Up The Truth: Morphe Misleads Vegan Customers, Had a sugary consistency when I ate it raw.

... EAT | Healthy Cookie Dough Dip - Duration: 3:20. Every once in a while I would open the my favorite flavors and sneak a few spoonfuls of raw cookie dough. This cookie dough is egg-free and can reportedly be eaten baked or raw, because it’s made with heat-treated flour (according to the company).