Because I had access to a lathe I could make a metal crown around the back button, thus the two stars, but if I had to use this as shipped it would have been returned or blindly chucked away in frustration. 5.11 EDC PL Tactical Penlight. Penlights are compact, convenient and most (especially the ones on this list) are packed full of extra features that you never thought you’d need in a flashlight. Our final product is Infray’s mini LED flashlight that boasts a strong beam despite its compact size. (verified owner) – March 30, 2020. (verified owner) – February 20, 2019. Was this review helpful to you? I’m not a fan of the warm led light but everyone is going to them . I’ve been carrying every day and night for years. } With a 55 lumen output, you get a lot of light in a small package, thanks to a chip-mounted LED. "merchant_id": 11585744,
{ Be aware of counterfeit Fenix merchandise in the U.S. marketplace.

Perfect for EDC. Great pen light for everyday carry. With a 55 lumen output, you get a lot of light in a small package, thanks to a chip-mounted LED. As an ICU nursing student, this light is perfect. UV setting is so low it’s useless. The different settings are useful for simple tasks like a quick search under a car seat to camping out where it can get extremely dark. Length: 5.3” (135mm) I’m in Dermatology and I really tried to like this light, but can’t. I bought this to have a slim flashlight to clip in a pocket of my work Dockers. xmlHttp.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json'); }, 1000); Was this review helpful to you? (verified owner) – May 6, 2020. I understand the tactical advantage of them .             state: state, Dimensions: 0.66" dia x 3.45" LWeight: 1.31 oz (including battery). Both are designed and constructed to be more practical, reliable and efficient than regular flashlights and generally more compact and durable overall too. (verified owner) – September 5, 2019. Check out our review of the top EDC flashlights for our top picks. HEADBANDS, HELMET MOUNTS I had an issue with the clip being too loose and they sent me out a replacement right away.         this.transaction.items.push({ This is one of the best penlights out there, featuring three brightness levels of very warm 3000K white light from the 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED, plus a 365nm UV light; both of which are operated by the stainless steel tail switch. This is a great quality light that will last for years. RC SERIES // REQUIRED FIELDS

"products": [{"gtin":"GTIN1"}, {"gtin":"GTIN2"}] (verified owner) – October 7, 2019.             quantity: qty Light range of up to 230 feet / 70 meters. It comes at a great price, but there is nothing cheap about it, still providing excellent brightness that can survive years worth of use. !function(e,t,n,s,u,a){e.twq||(s=e.twq=function(){s.exe?s.exe.apply(s,arguments):s.queue.push(arguments); A crown around a rear button is completely standard and it doesn’t make any sense that this feature wasn’t designed into the light.     function gtagTrackTrans() { (verified owner) – October 2, 2019, Daniel Y. The UV was just a toy for me, but it is very dim (I wasn’t sure what to expect) and I really don’t have a use for it. Minus 0.5 stars for being out-shined by a competitor. window.__lc.license = 9851865; (verified owner) – February 13, 2020, Very useful for EDC and detecting fake curren$y, Anonymous Use these pin lights everyday. Would be 4-5 stars if it shipped with a crown around that back button.             city: city, UC SERIES Was this review helpful to you? A: When you were doing your research, you probably came across both penlights and tactical lights. Steve Young window.addEventListener('load',function(){         this._addTrans = gaAddTrans; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} (verified owner) – October 5, 2018. Your email address will not be published. That said, I consider this useless as shipped. 2 out of 2 people found this helpful. (verified owner) – October 2, 2019.

window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; (verified owner) – April 6, 2020.

Love the solid steel feel of it. The small size and nearly 4-hour run time will give you light when and where you need it. It should last you for up to 4 hours and all in all, is a steady companion light which you’ll appreciate for a host of recreational actives as well as work-based projects. 1 out of 1 people found this helpful. It has a powerful beam that offers a wide-spread and focused hotspot which means you’ll never be without light again. (verified owner) – October 14, 2019, UV could have been brighter and used more white light for regular flashlight, Matthew Jones
            sku: sku, 5 out of 5 people found this helpful. The 5.11 was a few dollars cheaper than the Fenix and to be fair to the 5.11, the brightness appears to match the advertised specs as far as I can tell. Additionally, its twist-switch technology makes it easy to operate, even if it takes some getting used to. The outer casing is strong and scratch-resistant which is able to survive drops of up to 3 meters.