This was sooo yummy!! More often than not, I’d choose a plain chocolate one or my favorite white chocolate macadamia variety. Love your blog and the recipe turned out perfect for me following your directions to the T! Can't wait to treat myself to a little cookie dough! The Big Man’s World ® Arman Liew owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes, pictures and content to be reproduced anywhere other than this site unless authorization is given. Nutrition Facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. cookie dough is one of my favorite recipes. Hi! I'm not sure that it's possible, unfortunately. Was looking for something like this. We are in the south and in the country so it's a once a year treat and we don't have smog and all that stuff like big cities. However, I wanted to create a version which was as close as possible to REAL oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough…with a healthy twist. Use the basic recipe as a base for all five flavors. And making them into frozen bars is genius! Stir at least once during cooking. When I bake cookies, I definitely sneak larger portions of the raw cookie dough than in this recipe. My guilt-free eggless chocolate chip cookie dough for one is the perfect portion-controlled treat.

No Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. Beat for 30 seconds then add the flour and mix on low speed until well incorporated. I've never made cookie dough without flour, so I can't recommend anything other than that - sorry! MMM--MMM--MMM--MMM!!!!!! Please do, I think you’d like it . Hi Sarah! And we LOVE snow cream around my house. Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, and the molasses with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Don't make a bunch of dirty dishes for such a small amount! LOVE raw cookie dough! Read more, Learn how to make our favorite Maryland-style crab cake recipe. Beat the weekday grind with hundreds of easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes!

It’s really deliciouse but i havent tasted it yet. I know, I had no idea cookie dough could be so controversial. These cookie dough bites taste just like the center of a fresh-baked oatmeal cookie: chewy, spicy with cinnamon and allspice, and full of oats. My son Casey is going to LOVE this! I grew up eating raw cookie dough, and I never got salmonella. My name is Arman Liew, and I’m stoked to have you here! This edible cookie dough is really tasty. Thanks for the support, name twin. Stovetop or in the microwave, melt your nut butter with sticky sweeteners. Instead of flour in cookie dough, I used extra oats ground into oat flour. Since it’s such a small amount, we made it optional. Healthy Single Serve Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookie Dough, The Big Man's World ® https://thebigmansworld.com/.

All comments are governed by our Privacy Policy & Terms. Once frozen I’ll take it out & cut them into 1”-2” squares, so I have some “healthy” chocolate chip cookie dough “fudge” for those intense cravings. It shouldn't be melted. I’m so pleased you were able to make those alterations so you could enjoy this recipe. Ohh, & I took some comments into consideration, & decreased the sugar by at least half & it’s till spectacular—& I have a healthy sweet tooth . So happy you liked the recipe. LOVE this I have been craving something sweet and this was it. He’s going to love this treat. It’s a balanced meal (or hearty snack!) with gluten feee powder and cocao nibs , Omg. If you freeze it, scoop the dough into balls then freeze individually. And God only knows what else makes its way in there. I'm allergic to gluten so will make mine with coconut flour . This really is portioned for one, so you really don't need to feel guilty about calories assuming you only make one batch (recipe easily doubles or triples or quadruples by the way). I think this has become my new favourite guilty pleasure cookie dough.

I feel guilty just reading the ingredients. Like those who love raw cookie dough or cake batter with eggs and flour. Do you know if there's anyway to navigate this awesome recipe without a hand mixer? It's all about moderation and portion control. I went a bit nuts & made two 4x batches. First time commenting? It spreads into a thin cookie that is delicious, chewy, and a little crisp. Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, and the molasses with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.

I take full credit for that idea, thank you much. All five flavors store well in the refrigerator and can be frozen. I've put it in the fridge for a while, but I've tested a little bit and it's DELICIOUS! Hi! Like yeah, a dessert as pure as freshly driven snow. Research is still being done surrounding the safety of raw flour. . Well I wouldn’t be surprised if oatmeal chocolate chip is one of the most loved cookies out there! In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar together using an electric hand mixer. I tweaked this a bit by adding in about half a TBS of creamy peanut butter at the end, and it is wonderful! You can store edible cookie dough in the refrigerator for up to five days and in the freezer for a month, probably more. If you mix together the butter and sugars and milk (and I mean more like beat with a fork), you should be ok. Bake the cookie dough in a 350-degree Fahrenheit oven until the bottoms and edges are light brown, about 10 minutes.

Jump… The oatmeal cookie is my favorite when it’s baked. This recipe yields a sweet, creamy, soft cookie dough. If the dough seems too thick or dry, beat in another 1/2 tablespoon of milk. If you’ve been a regular reader on TBMW, you’ll know that edible (egg free!) Since it’s such a small amount, we made it optional. * Adjust accordingly- If your protein powder is sweetened and you prefer a less sweet dough, use less. I cannot wait to use this recipe again! Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, milk, and the vanilla extract with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257415/edible-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough It tastes out of this world! I feel like this would be tasty with ice cream! I’m pregnant & have been craving cookie dough!!! Or watch our quick, straight-forward… Add a pinch of salt and this stuff is so good!! We only use half a teaspoon. I hope that you find a better way to spend your time than with this recipe. This sucked so much. I guess you can't please everyone. **Oh my, thought Brenda was saying 'you' were rude. Frozen cookie dough is soo good. Have you ever been fooled by the silly raisin? My guilt-free eggless chocolate chip cookie dough for one is the perfect portion-controlled treat. . I simply loved this recipe and so did my children. If you’ve been a regular reader on TBMW, you’ll know that edible (egg free!) I'm so happy that you enjoyed this recipe, Jill!! We are so happy you’re here. Can't wait to make for dessert tonight! Beat for 30 seconds then add the flour and mix on low speed until well incorporated. Of course you would prefer raisins over chocolate chips…You are below the quality of human being Rachel and I are. Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, and the molasses with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.

For the oatmeal cookie flavor, you need to reduce the flour called for in the basic recipe.

I spent quite a few hours adjusting the ingredient quantities and re-testing. I'm Natasha.

All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Problem solved. Thank you so much for waiting. You can toast the flour in the oven to cook it first! We absolutely love this recipe! However, I wanted to create a version which was as close as possible to REAL oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough…with a healthy twist. All of the variations we shared above bake nicely. Enjoy a single serve bowl of oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough designed specifically for breakfast! That’s the best way to go about it, Cassie! Once you have the basic recipe down, you can play around to make different variations. *angels are real* Who cares about calories for just one portion of one thing? Hahaha thanks, Heather! i had to substitute the brown sugar for coconut sugar and added a tbsp of cocao powder instead of choc chips it was more like a mouse when i first finished mixing and hardened as i had nearly finished the bowl will definitely be making more ! It’s not because oats are carbs and carbs are the enemy. No worries! This one is just for you: all chocolate and no gluten! 10 out of ten Flint lockwood. I added in some macadamia nuts, just for the fun of it. You might also find heat treated flour for sale online. Combined to two batches, & put it all in an 8x8 pan & stuck it in the freeze. I shared a version way back last year, followed by a pumpkin version and a snickerdoodle version. Jump to the Easy Pumpkin Puree Recipe or watch our quick recipe… cookie dough is one of my favorite recipes. There is nothing "guilt free" about this. , delicious! (We realize not everyone wants to buy a whole jar of molasses for 1/2 teaspoon!) I did a quick Google search for "cookie dough without flour" and some results came up that you may find useful. Really hope you two enjoy this. Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. It was delicious! That’s too much for one person, but here’s another great thing about this recipe: you can store it in the refrigerator for up to five days and in the freezer for a month, probably more. Custom Design by Nina Cross