Like this review? Yellow Song, Light, moist, mouthwatering freshness you have to taste to believe, and available by visiting us at the bakery in the beautiful town of Edmonds. So far, all the times i had been here up-to-date has been pleasant. This bakery needs to go. Keebler elves make better cookies! Cosima Thomasina Diamond Instagram, Find a similar spot. I usually go for the cake and pastries.

It's a perfect size for my petite appetite. I have only been here once so far, since it is quite a distance for me and the trip was totally worth it. Edmonds Bakery is known for being an outstanding bakery. 70-412 Course, My fiancée had spit it out and was gagging. Rick Iriart - State Farm Insurance Agent Life Insurance Charleston, Basil Lempesis - State Farm Insurance Agent Life Insurance Charleston. My dream is to continue sharing naturally-leavened breads with my neighbors. Your IP: 66.55.128.91 Maybe it wasn’t. Time to order your rolls and pies for your Thanksgiving Feast, we will open on Wednesday November 27 from 7am until 3pm, closed Thanksgiving Day, then open regular hours Friday and Saturday. He put my cakes in a box and started taping it shut. I come here for one reason- for a slice of their strawberry shortcake. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. She also stared at me when we got up to leave. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Edmonds Bakery at 418 Main St in Edmonds - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I gave in and paid. You can't find many Korean-style bakeries in the Seattle area and this one is the real deal. October 2nd 9 am to 9 pm.

Russian Order Of Friendship Recipients, Clean & Caring. In my opinion the bread tasted better than the cakes. You’ll receive first looks, pop-up locations, menu changes, subscriber gifts & more. I finally found a place with 1) sugary red bean filled doughnuts (Japanese call them an pan), and 2) a good slice of strawberry cake. The cake didn't even taste like green tea, I think it was just green color. I am confused why people go to a bakery for shaved ice? The staff is friendly and helpful, though, willing to explain what's what and not making you wait too long.

There are other nearby neighborhoods that Edmonds Bakery in 98020 serves beside Edmonds, and they include places like Downtown Edmonds, Shoreline, and Sequoyah Condominiums. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Edmonds Bakery products are made without preservatives. More popular places to try are Dining Dog Cafe & Bakery, Royal Bakery, or Mel & Mias. If you're going to represent your bakery as a racist shop, at least back it up with quality baked goods. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Edmonds Bakery? Red Twig. I'm a produce fanatic so I was up for buying anything. Delicious, flakey raspberry danish, cherry flip, blueberry donuts (the best), and cinnamon-sugar donuts. However all three cakes were dry, the sponge cake part.

more, Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North, Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle North/Edmonds.

The whipped cream part was. Updated on 5 June 2020 +1 425-778-6811. First off in regards to the green tea cake I am almost 100% sure the baker made a mistake by putting salt in the whipped cream instead of sugar,,, the cake was salty!!! I said yes and he plated them and left as the original lady came back. Improve this listing. Get 85 in the palm of your hands, wherever you are. The staff are so sweet here and the pastries are delicious.

My fiancé and I went here to have some patbingsoo, korean shaved ice. My dream is to continue sharing naturally-leavened breads with my neighbors. You can't be racist AND sell bad food. Share it on your social network to get the word out!

I tried their buns and they were very fresh, not too sweet and extremely delicious. As bakeries go, there are not many bakeries in Edmond that are better....but then, this is THE ONLY bakery in Edmonds (unless you count the grocery stores and Top Pot), dot that’s not saying a lot.More. I did get a pie and it tasted fine, but looked a bit sad.

Home ; Bakeries Edmonds, WA ; Edmonds Bakery; Closed now. I took some home to my daughter and now that’s her favorite cookie. A-board that could be claimed was a further attempt at humor, but more clearly illustrated that there was no humor intended in either expressed sentiment. You have to look harder for the finds, but they're there. - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows however, my mom (who is a tiramisu freak) was looking on yelp to get to the website to see how much a full tiramisu cake was, but instead we stumbled upon reviews that described hateful speech and behavior. The owner told us that he studied in France for 7 years to learn his techniques. He then picked up an iPad and touched that wearing his gloves. Rk Suresh Upcoming Movies, I have only been here once so far, since it is quite a distance for me and the trip was totally worth it. 1 Thank Carol W . Clear Income Strategies Group Life Insurance Charlotte, Darrick Embry - State Farm Insurance Agent Life Insurance Charlotte. 05/26/2020 .

Check the damn ingredients.

Apple turnovers were not much better than store bought. 06/21/2020 . Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f139de13eaccf00 I'll be making my weekly stops here. I have bought cake from this store both at their old and new location and always got the same good consistency. 418 Main St, Edmonds, WA 98020-3138 +1 206-369-3550. Here in Edmonds, Edmonds Bakery offers Icing, and Wedding Cakes‏ and more. The staff here took a very careful approach to remedy the issue and was very apologetic. Very dangerous for someone on a Keto diet! I don't look at anything else. Delicious pastries, I especially love their mocha roll!!

Tiramisu is the best.

Ask Carol W about Edmonds Bakery. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The danish is the best I've had in a long time. Def not going back for this kind of quality. The texture is much softer and moist. What Type Of Food Is Emeril Lagasse Known For, The cakes here are definitely cute and tasty. Prices seem to be a little steep for what you get. What I liked was the kiwi and strawberry slices, but I could've done without the cocktail fruit chunks. Free Tote Bag with any purchase. The hours are limited, they're closed on Sunday and close early as most bakeries do.

YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Kind of dark, really. Your location could not be automatically detected.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 24 reviews of Royal Bakery "I have only been here once so far, since it is quite a distance for me and the trip was totally worth it. Baby bonding . I love to support small business but unfortunately I will never return to this bakery. The Cottage at Blue Ridge was created by Conor O’Neill in March of 2018 as a means to connect and share naturally-leavened breads with the people of Edmonds, Washington. The display case boasts cakes, pastries, and sweets. This location has lots more seating than the Lynnwood location. Order Online for Delivery or Rapid Pick-Up.

Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. 05/26/2020 .

Having my freezer packed full of restaurant quality meats has helped reduce my trips to the grocery store and kept morale…". The other buns are good too but the red bean donut are to die for. She said they use only real cream, not oils to make the whipped cream. It felt like we were unwanted and unwelcome. Thank you! But the proprietor’s response to the controversy was nothing less than a back-handed rationalization followed up by a combative...A-board that could be claimed was a further attempt at humor, but more clearly illustrated that there was no humor intended in either expressed sentiment. But...then, I spied the raspberry danish on the bottom of the shelf. I highly recommend them! Gracetown Lili Reinhart, Edmonds Bakery . If it wasn't for the…", "I have passed the Hawaii General Store a million times over the years, but yesterday I actually had a reason to go in, and I'm so glad I did! Then, I saw what looked like another raspberry dessert, maybe a turnover (cherry flip) — and I was hooked. The Cottage at Blue Ridge was created by Conor O’Neill in March of 2018 as a means to connect and share naturally-leavened breads with the people of Edmonds, Washington.

I was obviously very concerned seeing the cross contamination taking place. Edmonds Bakery, Edmonds: See 46 unbiased reviews of Edmonds Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 146 restaurants in Edmonds. Get quick answers from Edmonds Bakery staff and past visitors. I asked him if they ever change gloves between handling food and money, to which he replied, "Usually ...". The strawberry shortcake cream tasted super waxy... And the tiramisu was ok, that was probably the most edible one.

Service was not great. Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! I was so shocked, I had to spit it out. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Your employees would benefit from proper food handling instruction so you are in compliance with the local health department.More, So there was a recent hullabaloo over some words written on a cookie that were pretty politically charged. Songs About Turkeys, Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Upchurch (creeker 3), But I've tried most items in their case and I've loved them all. Minority Business Assistance Center Cleveland Ohio, Buy Turris Omnia, Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Edmonds Bakery? while i didn't actively... Cuisines: Caterers, Italian, European, Bakeries, Continental, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea, Coffee Shops, Red Twig Cafe and Bakery - 117 5th Ave S, Edmonds, Waterfront Coffee Company - 101 Main St, Edmonds, Top Pot Doughnuts - 150 Sunset Ave, Edmonds, Santa Fe Mexican Grill & Cantina - 423 Main St, We've been in the cakes business for over 25 years, creating beautiful wedding cakes that taste as great as they look.