Hi can I use custard powder instead of corn floor. Combine sugar, curd, milk, olive oil in a mixing bowl. Having a hard time settling on either a chocolate or vanilla cake? In general also, what is the most commonly used cake tin size and shape? Love your blog! Thanks again for sharing this super recipe! Nice recipe. Want to bake today itself. Eggless Whole wheat Cake / Atta Cake sounds great! Cake came out so well…. You can check if cake is done using a knife or toothpick. Sieve together wheat flour + baking soda + baking powder twice and keep aside . This wheat cake is a perfect teatime bake recipe for beginners. Cuisine: Indian. Apart from delicious taste and soft texture, here are the reasons to love this cake recipe: has no butter or all-purpose flour (maida).

It is a healthy whole wheat, butterless, eggless cake which is so easy to put together. We hope to see you again this week! Hey, nice recipe!! It was rising well while baking, but afterwards sank down, and did not become fluffy at all. Eggless marble cake replaces eggs with milk and vinegar to add the fluff to its … Required fields are marked *. It’s amazing. Only cut the cake once it has completely cooled down. So moist cake priya .I don't need the glaze .Cake will be soft then ? very healthy an a simple recipe too. WELCOME! Thanks for the feedback Hina. eggless and easy to make with basic pantry ingredients. Grease a baking tin and lay parchment paper . Wheat flour has a high amount of gluten. Take milk + lemon juice in a bowl .mix well and keep aside for 10 mins curdling . To make this, you need atta (whole wheat flour), yogurt, milk and jaggery. My family loved loved loved it… It was finished in the cake tin itself , Thanku soo much Hina for such an amazing and healthy recipe , I am so happy to know that you tried the recipe and loved it. But the cake turned out superb… Sponginess, sweetness everything is accurate. And wat a result Most definitely going to try it next time I get into my 'super cooking mood' . Even though you know this, I have to tell you what an AMAAZINGGGGG recipe this is! Cook Time: 1 hour. I’m a big fan of yours and have tried many of your recipes, all turned out perfectly. If you have correctly double the quantity of ingredients, then I would suggest divide the batter in two baking pans of equal size and bake for 60 minutes. Remove 1/4 cup flour and replace it with chocolate cake. Can this be made in microwave? . This looks really good! I’m confused . Your recipe looks good. Learn how to bake eggless whole wheat cake in a few simple steps.

Sugar – 1 cup powdered / 200 grams Fun FOOD Frolic is all about tried and tested comforting meals from my kitchen. I loved mixed fruit cake but always find it a bit on the oily side. Should it be tsp or tbspoon. Wheat Flour / Atta – 1 1/4  cup / 150 gram This way gluten strands formed during mixing will relax.