Arrange the fruit in an even layer on top of the sugar. Today’s recipe is for all the people who have sweet tooth. Wash the fruit, adding it to the pineapple upside-down cake … As always looking forward to your feedbacks! Use ½ cup curd/yogurt.

Malai Cake / Fresh Cream Cake Mix them and let it sit for 5 minutes. ¼ cup brown sugar Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Trust me; once you try your hands on this pineapple cake, you will never rebuy a store-bought. ● amazing texture and full of flavor. You can also make your own buttermilk at home – mix one tablespoon of vinegar with 1 cup of milk. Slice the cake only once the cake has cool down completely.

● You can add finely chopped pineapple pieces to the cake batter. 10. Copyright ©2020, RuchisKitchen. This helps in excellent emulsification. Now using a cookie scooper or ice cream scooper drop the batter slowly and evenly on all the ramekins. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and lemon zest. The oil adds moisture to the cake resulting a soft and moist textured cake. This upside-down cake can use any fruit you want. In another large mixing bowl combine room temperature butter and condensed milk. Lezzet Culinary Essence Assorted 20 Ml, Pack of 10 Flavors (Vanilla, Pineapple, Cardamom, Rose, Butterscotch, Strawberry, Saffron, Pista, Mango and Chocolate), Hua You 3 in 1 Aluminium Round Cake Mould (8/7/6.5 Inch), INOVERA (LABEL) Plastic 12 Pcs Measuring Cups & Spoons Teaspoon Tablespoon Set (Sky Blue), Muskan Collection Roti Wrap Roll wrap Butter Paper Parchment Paper for Cooking Eco-Friendly Non-Bleached Non-Wax Non-Stick Paper Food Baking Cookie Toaster White, Size-10×10 Inch (Pack of 100 Sheets), Morphy Richards OTG Besta 40-Litre Oven Toaster Grill (Black), Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23MCG, Black), Prestige POTG 46 LTR – with Rotisserie and Convection, Hello Everyone.. Pineapple upside down cake is a classic American single layer cake. » Sugar – to sweeten things up. This pineapple upside down cake is perfect for any special occasion. Simple to make with minimum fuss, catered to vegetarians since it’s an eggless batter cake and also cooked in a cooker, as not everyone has an oven at home.

● Baking time will differ from oven to oven so check out the cake before the mentioned time. Let the cake rest in the tin for 10-15 minutes before taking it out. Make sure not to replace/ skip the organic sugar part as it is gives life to this recipe. Shift all the ingredients into the mixing bowl. Place the oven safe bowl in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Please rate it by clicking on the ⭐ below! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen.

Remove the cake from the oven and set it over the counter to cool. Always tap the cake pan gently on the counter a few times before making it. ● beautiful dessert to serve in parties or get-togethers :-) But instead of a cupcake, I am going to present you this upside down pineapple cake. Just make sure you don’t cook the butter and brown sugar for long as it may burn and turn bitter. Those caramelised pineapples are to die for. Pineapple upside down cake is a classic recipe, a cake which is loved by everybody. Now the cake mix is ready. Bake the cake at preheated oven @180° C with both rods on for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Your email address will not be published. Add 1 tbsp of cane sugar to each ramekin mold and spread evenly. Instant Jalebi Recipe Halwai Style Without Rangkat Hydro Yeast – CookingShooking, Atta Biscuit Recipe – Crispy Whole Wheat Biscuits in Cooker – CookingShooking, Baked Khichdi Recipe / Rice Casserole | One Pot Recipe Challenge, Atta Cake Recipe in Pressure Cooker | No Sugar Added, Naturally sweet | Eggless Baking Without Oven, Adai Recipe / Multi-lentil dosa | South Indian Healthy Kids Lunch Box Recipe. All Rights Reserved. For buttermilk – mix one tablespoon of vinegar with 1 cup of milk.

Or increase it to as per your preference. ● Sugar – For the cake batter granulated sugar is used. » Canned fruits are used for this recipe.

Upside-down cakes get their name by the way they are prepared. WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EGGLESS PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE: ● easy to make I chose round oven safe bowl but you can use any shape bowl of your choice. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Serve it as is or with some ice cream! Leftover pineapple upside down cake can be stored at room temperature for atleast 2 days in an airtight container. Pineapple upside down cake is a classic recipe, a cake which is loved by everybody. Pasta in White Sauce / Alfredo Pasta, Indian Style | Kiddie Lunch-box Special, Butter - 1/4 cup 60 gms, room temperature, Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup 160 gms, room temperature. Even out the batter with a spoon. SUBSTITUTION OF INGREDIENTS AND TIPS IN PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE. » Do not skip the brown sugar glaze. HOW TO USE CANNED PINEAPPLE IN THIS RECIPE? Caramelize the sugar until thick and glossy, place fresh pineapple rings and fresh cherries.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. All of the above recipes are super easy to prepare, ready in no time, and will never disappoint you. Cooling the cake before inverting is vital and running the knife around the ramekin edges helps in the clean cake without any breaks.

( Log Out /  Also many of my fans and readers have requested for eggless version so today I am finally here with my eggless version of pineapple upside down cake.

In a large mixing bowl, place the sifter and add maida, sugar, baking soda and baking powder. It produces unbelievably tender cakes. In January 2014 I was blessed with a baby boy and that it when I decided to quit my job and give me full time for him as well as the home. Brown sugar and butter mix at the bottom gives this cake a nice crunchy topping and make it so delicious. Required fields are marked *. Carefully pour the batter over the arranged fruit and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes until the top is golden-brown. ● Maraschino cherries – Maraschino cherries add a burst of sweet flavor. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. You can make a double layered cake. Pan size = 7.5 inches diameter × 2 inches height.

This is a tried and tested recipe, and you can never go wrong. Pour the brown sugar topping in a 7 inch cake tin, allow the bubbles to settle. Hey Foodies, Grease the bottom and sides of a 7-inch round baking pan with vegan butter. Keep this mixture aside. I opted for eggless version cake for no reason. Fruits like apples, bananas, mangoes, peaches, pears, apricots, strawberries, oranges etc. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues. ● Use whole milk for more richness. This step will take about a minute. If you love pineapple and cakes then this one is definitely for you. ● Baking powder and baking soda – Since it is an eggless recipe, both the leavening agents are used. Slice after the cake cools down completely. Add a thin layer of whipped cream with chopped pineapple or cherries and your normal pineapple upside down cake get updated within a jiffy! Follow. » Spoon in the flour mixture alternating with milk. Serves: 8-10 slices, 1 cup = 240 ml

In addition to that, they look so beautiful and attractive embedded in the baked cake. Wait for another 40-50 minutes, then run a knife around the bottom plate to make sure it is not stuck at the corners. » Allow it to cool down entirely before flipping. I chose round oven safe bowl but you can use any shape bowl of your choice. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Pineapple upside-down cake batter should be of a thick spoon drop consistency. In fact, brown sugar creates a glaze all around the bottom of the cake, giving it a sweet caramel flavor. ● Salt – To enhance the overall flavor and helps to balance out the sweetness too. Then add the butter pieces and place them on a baking tray. Now grease a baking tray/ cake pan, with butter/ oil. This will save time and less work too.