My controller does not show up on my xbox accessories even though the white light is still on. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. Like WTF I PAID HALF A DAMN XBOX ONLY FOR IT NOT WORK???? When I tried to contact support the xbox rep hung up on me upon saying my name and the second time I actually got to a rep they told me I had to pay 100 bucks since it was out of warranty.

Tried support but once someone call me back the call dropped and no one else call. Sorry, the service was unavailable. I had my series 1 controller for 4+ years and still works just fine, other than the rubber going bad. In fact, Microsoft claims that it's "the world's most advanced controller." Oh, and the rubbers covering the trigger stop switches? See our price match guarantee. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 – Design and Features. The new controller visibly changes little about the previous Xbox Elite controller, with a few … The A button stick when pressed. Do not purchase this controller. Xbox One Wireless Controller - Elite Series 2, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*. The remaining nub is very sharp and makes the controller uncomfortable to use. The warranty is an incredibly short 90 days, so it appears not even Microsoft stands by the build quality. There was an error posting your review. Thank you! Enjoying a lofty status as pretty much the top games pad going right now, ensuring you get the best Xbox One Elite Series 2 price available is truly the best way to get the most value and best bang for your buck for this wonderful controller. Waaaaayyyyy too expensive to have buttons failing already, will go aftermarket from now on. This is designed from the ground up to be more responsive than a normal handset, and it's got paddles at the back that means you never have to take your thumbs from the sticks or your fingers off the triggers. Play like a pro with the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. Faulty A button and RB button. For example, you can now adjust the tension on the thumbsticks for greater control, the hair-trigger locks have been shortened (allowing you to fire faster in games such as Gears 5), native Bluetooth support is included, there are three custom profiles to choose from, and new wrap-around rubber grips make an appearance as well. Paddles are poorly placed, the grip is irritating, the damned R1 (these buttons no longer deserve respect to refer to them correctly) has to be mashed to register now. Please refresh the page and try again. All those features make this one of the best Xbox One accessories out there right now. Oh yeah and really bad joystick drift.. Visit our corporate site. As you'd expect from a high-end controller with a high-end price tag, it offers a ton of perks you won't get anywhere else. © Controller serial numbers are 14 characters long and don’t include dashes. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online.

Save a couple bucks and get the first elite controller. xbox.com/elitebattery. The series 2 I had for 4 months and I started to notice stick drift and buttons not responding. If you have the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, the 14-character serial number is in the lower center on the back of the controller. Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10, Android, iOS. Pro controllers can make a real difference to in-game performance, especially during multiplayer; a split-second advantage often means the difference between winning and losing. The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, wrap-around rubberized grip, and shorter hair trigger locks. The Controller has only a 90 day (3 month) warranty. #Suckit. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*. Swap thumbstick toppers, D-pads, and paddles to tailor your controller to your preferred gaming style. *Battery life varies significantly with additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Downsized from the regular xbox controller and the ABXY occasionally won't register soft inputs even after fully pressed. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. I'd advise you to save your $200 or go buy this controller elsewhere that offers a replacement plan. (2,330) Price Match Guarantee. There was a problem. Note: In-store availability subject to change without notice. I purchased one at Christmas and it now has several issues. Tried opening a case online and found out that my warranty had expired the first week of the month. Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. When you add in Elite Series 2's multi-directional d-pads and back paddles to eliminate finger travel time, it becomes a handset bristling with options. I have two of them and they both didn't work right out of the box. However 3 months using it, without dropping it or anything, and the damn analog stick drifts, the LT & RT adjusters breaks, and the LB doesn't work properly. GamesRadar+ is supported by its audience. Learn more, By Here's a breakdown of the Xbox One Elite 2's biggest improvements: For more offers, don't miss our page of cheap Xbox game deals. I would urge someone who is interested in this controller to NOT buy it. Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Xbox Accessories app features – including button mapping and profile configuration – are only available on Xbox One and Windows 10. Frustrated that normal controllers hold up better than the "Elite" ones. Elite Series 2. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, And that's why you need to find the best Xbox One Elite Series 2 prices and deals going in order to snag this controller for a bargain (where possible). Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. Operating system updates: may be required. Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip. Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. I want to love this controller, I really do. The left stick drift up at random times. Best microphones for streaming and gaming. Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more!

Benjamin Abbott, Utilize exclusive configuration options including deadzone adjustment and button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”. This is designed from the ground up to be more responsive than a … By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, new interchangeable components, up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life, and limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One and Windows 10. Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 puts exceptional performance, customization, and durability where it matters most-in your hands. Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. All of the face buttons are very unresponsive, I have tried updates and plugging it in and nothing corrected it. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Yes, this may be a stretch. Thank you for signing up to GamesRadar+. Received this controller for Christmas and just recently opened it up and started using it. Model: FST-00008. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Save up to 3 custom profiles on the controller and switch between them on the fly.

Experience limitless customization and exclusive configuration options with the Xbox Accessories app.