I am working emaar good company and very nice all managment all faciliti all staf good good accoumodassion, working in Emaar allows me to work smarter and be more productive as we work in a very competitive market furthermore I got a big experience in the real estate market in Dubai, Every 6 monthes is turnovers no stability changed CEO every 12 monthes. Offer educative trainning and care for staff. 198 Emaar Properties reviews. You cannot have a stable life at emaar. What is the required qualification join to Emaar.

81 reviews from EMAAR employees about EMAAR culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. they need high quality for the work along with fast progress and to comply hundred percent with the specifications, there is progress meeting every week to monitor for the progress and quality but in the end, the work is very nice because you are achieved your planned target. 9 ours working a day, i am learning how to deal with the guest, like how to handle a difficult situation, management are always supportive with the staff regarding to all problem that we are facing with the guest, they are teaching us how to handle them so we can do and solve it on our own, our co workers are there always to help us when we are on busy time, the hardest part of my job is when the guest ant handle it are so drunk and they are not listening at all to you, and you have to call your manager to speak to them cause you cant handle it anymore. Employers should practice more about giving facilities to the staff. What kind of background check does EMAAR do and…. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, and more to know if Emaar MGF is the right company for you.

I work in a department wherein I deal with different nationalities every day, and this helped me improved my customer service …

Help out others considering your employer. ¿Eres más productivo de noche? the most enjoyable part is when all the staff is doing a training with a games and when your guest is so happy with your service and they keep coming back and looking for you to serve them again.. Great place where ones knowledge and skills grow fast, Senior Policy and Business Process updates, Customer Service Representative (Part-Time Job).

I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Plus it gives them an opportunity to relax in a complex work environment. Help us be the best!

How much is Team Leader Take home salary in Emaar Call Center located in Dubai? They love to hire white people and hate to provide benefits to asians. However there is no job security, anytime they can call you over the phone to remove you. All employees are open minded and great. free lunch and snacks, passes for at the top. Excellent for business development and BOT projects. Great company and very supportive to all employees. Fast paced environment to exert your full potential to achieve organizational goals. Very professional company, worked there as a guest service associate, the contract was only for 1 year, but this 1 year learned a lot of skills,customer service needs, and a lot of fun with the colleagues as everyone is very helpful. Our community is ready to answer. Working on EMAAR project has helped me to improve my knowledge of QHSE more. İngilizcede iyi olmama rağmen pekçok Arap Rus Amerikanla konusarak pratik yapmak çok zevkliydi. ¿Vale la pena cambiar de trabajo y ganar menos? Emaar, The Economic City (EEC) has an amazing environment that allows to learn and gain experience. a place where i learnt life. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. It was good experience in real estate business. Glassdoor has 198 Emaar Properties reviews submitted anonymously by Emaar Properties employees. But, it only works, when every.

Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies? Do these reviews help you learn more about. 6 cosas a evitar en una negociación de sueldo, ¿Quieres pedir un aumento? Overall work culture is good, benefits provided to the employees are good. Excellent company to work with. HR are supportive. Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAAR. What is the work environment and culture like?

Great company and very supportive to all employees.

Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. The working environment is very casual and relaxed.

Sometimes you might be so busy, so you will stay longer hours at work, however the achievement of your team will compensate it. No increament in salary even after a long ime in service, Emaar is one of the biggest and multi national companies operating in Dubai, Fast paced learning, Ownership Mindset, Collaborative working, best quality, fast progress ,the work is very hard. There is a clear path of company goals and objective with a specific KPIs for all employees. ¿Confirmas que deseas eliminar esta opinión del perfil objetivo de ? Working in EMAAR PJSC is indeed a pleasure and an enjoyable experience. Plus it gives them an opportunity to relax in a complex work environment. Sometimes you might be so busy, so you will stay longer hours at work, however the achievement of your team will compensate it. Esto reemplazará la opinión que actualmente se muestra en el perfil objetivo de . Quality Control Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai - April 26, 2020. Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Facilities Management Coordinator / Site Supervisor, QHSE Coordinator MAB Facilities Management, Job environment is full of respect and professionalism. Tu respuesta se eliminará de la opinión y dicha acción no podrá deshacerse.