Emer was born on April 25th, 1714 in Couvet. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. She has had major accomplishments since 2007. He breathed his last breath on November 23rd, 1984. Emer is also known as Malone and Emer. She has had major accomplishments since 2007. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Because Irish spelling differs from English, however, sometimes parents need a little help learning to pronounce them. Emer de Vattel was a philosopher. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Emer to us below. U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain). How to say Emer in English?

Emer Costello is a Dublin City Councillor, Member of the European Parliament, and Lord Mayor of Dublin. The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Emer as a last name in each of the states. Emer is pronounced EY -M-er or IY -MehR †.

Emer Kenny is an actress, screenwriter, and actor. Find out below. That’s why we. Interest is based how many people viewed this name from each country and is scaled based on the total views by each country so that large countries do not always show the most interest. Emer was born on September 3rd, 1962 in County Louth, Ireland. From Proto-Albanian *enmen, from Proto-Indo-European *h₁nómn̥. Emer.

I love the spelling Emer and think that it is pronounced Em-err rather than Emm-a as I don't think the names are related but have never met anyone who has heard of the name. You've got the pronunciation of Emer right.

I found this girls name in an Irish folktale. People with the last name Emer are most frequently White, What is the most accurate origin of the name. Listen and learn how to pronounce Eimear so you can get the correct pronunciation for this Irish girl name. Please select from the list of all origins below: Survey: Which of the following lists would you find most interesting?

It is an Irish name originally spelt Eimear (which is a nicer spelling) and pronounced E-mer to rhyme with Steamer (as in old ship). Longer bars in the bar graph indicate that people in the country are more interested in the name. Meaning of the Irish name Eimear.

Keep up. † English pronunciation guide: EY as in "ate (EY.T)" ; M as in "me (M.IY)" ; M as in "me (M.IY)" ; EH as in "ebb (EH.B)" ; R as in "race (R.EY.S)" ; Also see the lists of names of Irish, Gaelic, or English origins.

U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain). [ 2 syll. Not all countries that have shown an interest in the name are listed in the bar graph. It is derived from the element 'eimh' with the meaning swift, ready. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps.

Emer Kenny is an actress, screenwriter, and actor. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.

See other popular names in New York, Wisconsin, or New Jersey. Darker blue on the map indicates that people in the country are more likely to search for this name. Emer is used predominantly in Irish and it is derived from Celtic origins. Thank you for contributing Congrats!

Emer … Michel was born on June 19th, 1906.

e- mer, em - er ] The baby girl name Emer is pronounced as EY -M-er or IY -MehR †. Emer was given the name Emer Gwynne Morganna Kenny on October 10th, 1989 in Haringey, London, England. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media.

What are some names that would belong on a list titled ", the most popular surnames and their ethnicities and origins. Giving your daughter an Irish name is a great way to show pride in your, and her, Irish heritage.