You can search by ZIP code (most useful) or state, or look up specific stations by their call letters. Listen Now Sports Music News & Talk Podcasts More.

The Low Power FM (LPFM) Channel Finder search tool provides potential applicants with a simple means to tentatively identify FM broadcast channels available in their communities. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery, Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents, Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked. The site offers a searchable database of AM and FM radio stations around the U.S. (and the world, in fact). If you have an FM transmitter for your iPod and want to find the best FM stations to use with it, the Find Unused FM Frequencies in Your Area Web page at radio-locator.com does the trick quickly, easily, and for free. And we had fabulous iPod-to-FM radio reception all the way to Houston and back. Product Support Devices. Particularly useful are the direct links to the stations' Web sites and URLs for online streaming (if available). It's fast, it's easy, and best of all, it's free. How could you not love that? One last thing: I would never have discovered this site if I hadn't received a press release from Belkin directing me to their My Best FM page. Check out Radio-Locator. If you have an FM transmitter for your iPod, allow me to introduce you to a Web service that helps you find the best unused FM radio frequency in your area quickly and easily.

It's a great amalgam that sounds current without sounding at all dated. Finding interference-free frequencies isn't that hard when you're stationary, but in a moving car, the frequencies that work well with FM transmitters constantly change as you drive.

If you search by ZIP code, you'll get a list of all the stations that should be accessible in your area, along with distances and signal strengths and hyperdetailed information on the stations themselves (the owner's address and phone number, FCC license info, programming genre, transmitter location and power, coverage maps, and the like). Wenatchee-Moses Lake.

It's fast, it's easy, and best of all, it's free. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. It's the Find Unused FM Frequencies in Your Area Web page offered by radio-locator.com. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. Spokane.

Not a member? Monday, September 10th, 2007 at 6:55 AM - by Bob LeVitus. Hear the audio that matters most to you. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. No worries: just pop over to HDradio.com, which has a state-by-state list. Seattle-Tacoma. Communities Brands Broadcasters Podcasters

Radio-Locator is a great tool for finding AM, FM, and online radio stations, as well as unused frequencies for FM transmitters. Sports, music, news and podcasts. Another great feature of the site is its ability to find unused FM frequencies in your area. The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. Tri-Cities. Explore. Find Unused FM Frequencies in Your Area Web page from radio-locator.com. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t. On their latest CD, Supernature, Goldfrapp has put together a successful mix of 1980-era New Romanticism, German cabaret, and T. Rex glam that leaves you riveted even through the album's lulls.