Unit 11, Armley Link Trading Estate, Leeds, LS12 2QN. Very high quality. The staff is super friendly and full of information about the city, it's roots, and geninuely give off the vibe that their love for the city is Eternal and Pure. This location is now devoted exclusively to fabric, yarn, and craft supplies. I hardly walk into these, but I was with my aunt hunting for cheap fabric to make a dress for school. Store currently closed due to Covid restrictions, Click & Collect service still operating 11.00 - 2.00 Tues-Sun. OUR WEBSITE REMAINS OPEN AND ORDERS WILL BE DEALT WITH AS USUAL ALTHOUGH DELIVERY MAY TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED. I had no problem parking but I visited on a weekday. T: 0113 279 5007 | E: [email protected]

Click the banner to view samples, come in to explore, and see below for contact information and hours. There's a store across the street called Downtown Fabrics with better prices, but doesn't have the variety. Went in every Saturday for three weeks to try to find the fabric I liked and Lexi helped me over and…” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 3 locals recently requested a consultation, “Highly recommend this store for all your sewing/quilting needs! Save up to 80% off a wide range of Designer Curtain & Upholstery Fabrics. I love to come here for their lace and satin, their lace was cheaper than the stores next door and are exactly” more, “A fabric store is a fabric store. Shout out to Gloria (cashier) who goes out & beyond to help customers save money with coupons!!!

Mend an awning, create cushions for your patio, mend vinyl seats in your car or boat - and find all the indoor/outdoor fabrics you need at Len's Mill Stores. Closed. Be warned, the fabrics are a little pricier here than you might find in a fabric store - I suppose for the convenience of being a one-stop shop. I would just like to say thank you for my speedy fabric delivery. -, Online Ordering - Stonehenge Block Party Kits.

Please ensure you adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rule, we have mats and stickers to help plus a screen counter. I will never buy anything from this place again. The service was excellent and I appreciate being left to browse, but they are there when I need it. We provide fabric for upholstery projects, clothing & sewing classes: Buy online or in-store. Wide range of Fabrics available to buy today at Dunelm, the UK’s largest homewares and soft furnishings store. #1 Friendly Service #2 Great Quality Products and Fabric Selection #3 Great Location There's so many positives in such a wonderful fabric store! Tina's On Madison. As well as the option to buy fabric, you can shop our huge range of haberdashery, from patterns to scissors, thread, needles and fastenings. We also advise you to use the hand sanitising pumps we have in store. I highly recommend her classes.” more, “I love this JoAnn's store! We are only allowing 3 customers or 2 households into the shop at any one time so please consider shopping alone. In accordance with government guidelines, face masks are mandatory (unless you have an exemption for medical reasons) whilst in the shop and in the shopping centre. I'm glad that I stopped in. Thanks to folks like Gloria. Our location is a single level at ground level.

They have all types of items from swords, north african…” more, “Fabric Affair is my happy place. A COLLECTION OPTION IS AVAILABLE FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. There is ample free car parking at our shop opposite the new Lidl on Armley Road.

Our location is currently looking to fill all positions. PLEASE CALL 020 8492 0094 - OPT. Canada's best online fabric store. Even though I didn't have any idea how many yards of fabric I needed to re-upholster my ottoman, the manager was very” more. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Best Fabric Stores in Austin, TX - Sew Much More, Austin Creative Reuse, The Cotton Cupboard, The Stitching Studio, JOANN Fabrics and Crafts, A Quilter's Folly, MADE by Milling Around Interiors, Spruce, Honey Bee Quilt Store The ladies are a delight and I love coming in here!” more, “It was my first time venturing into a fabrics/crafts store, and the employees were super patient with me. Best Fabric Stores in Detroit, MI - Discount Fabric Outlet, Detroit Fabric, Haberman Fabrics, Fabric Land Outlet Store, Bits 'n Pieces, Instant Fabrics, Djenne Beads & Arts, Fabric Affair, Detroit Fabric … The lady that works here is really nice, and she knows a lot about the different fabrics!” more, “Yes there's no air conditioning because it's a warehouse but it's well worth it for the huge selection. Here at Fabric Direct you will find over 6,000 square feet of shop floor space bursting with a vast range of fabrics and soft furnishings products. “This fabric store has so much fabric.

It's particularly useful for artists, but I frequent ACR to find arts and crafts for workshops! Shop In Store. Exit the 401 heading south on Dufferin St, and turn right onto Orfus Rd. No duds here; all the f… I started shopping, sewing, and taking classes there because I was treated poorly elsewhere, so when I saw an unfavorable review here I wanted to take the time to set the record straight. Good luck!” more, “LOVE this fabric store! If you enjoy quilting or sewing, you need to check out our wide variety of cotton prints, jersey/t-shirt fabric, flannel, spandex and lycra, sheeting-width cottons and flannels, solids, panels, sewing patterns, quilter's templates, thread, needles, batting, interfacing, bias tape and blanket binding, zippers, buttons and more! Why not come and visit us in store for a wider selection, we offer a personal and friendly service. Knitters and crocheters love our massive wool selection, including Bernat, Patons, Lion Brand, Schachenmayr and Red Heart brands in weights from fingering to mega bulky.