Mesquite Worship Center, a Non-Denominational Spirit Filled Christian church in Mesquite Nevada.

I do hope you have enjoyed these and that they have encouraged you in your walk with Jesus.

Old and New Testament Bible Stories 01. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. What is the unpardonable sin? 12 “Honor your father and mother. Chapter Title Page Listen Download; Entire … It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. He turned to the man and told him to fold up his bed and walk out of the house. Instead he gave the boy good clothes and prepared a fancy meal for him. He took too much money from the people and then did not give all of it to the government like he was supposed to. No one cared that he died without descendants, that his life was cut short in midstream. And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments. 02. Events in the: Life of Jesus according to the canonical gospels; Early life . Poets and writers have referred to Bible stories for hundreds of years. Feeding the 5000 – Matthew 14:14-21; Mark 6:33-44; John 6:1-14. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Quotes by… Topic Author Search Shareable Images. All these things are gone forever.”. Discover what Jesus meant in this informative Bible study.

The tax collector was very happy. Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The Bible says that this man was very rich. David Peach has been in full time missions work with the Deaf since 1994. They were scared.

16 “You must not testify falsely against your neighbor. Next post: Bible Verses About Children- 25 Inspirational Scripture Quotes. 17 “You must not covet your neighbor’s house. But Jesus already knew what He was going to do. New Testament. Curated Quotes. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. That’s in the Old Testament. Genesis 3 .

6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”. 7 He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. I have already done a blog post on Jesus Christ quotes, so I didn’t want to be redundant. Search the site GO. This would let him look over the people and see Jesus. 84 Stories from The Old Testament. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1: 1. He has started several deaf ministries in various countries and established a deaf church in Mexico. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1: 1, The story of Cain and Abel Genesis 4:1-15, The famous story of Noah and the Ark. But they knew that if they could take their friend, who was lying in his bed, to Jesus, that Jesus could heal him. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. Some people got mad because they did not think that Jesus had the authority from God to forgive people. David now works as Director of Deaf Ministries for his mission board. His father forgave him for running away and wasting his money. The Bible says that even though the disciples had just seen Jesus feed 5000 people with just a few loaves of bread and a couple of fish, they were still surprised to see Him do these great miracles.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',119,'0','0'])); Jesus was preaching in a house one day and there were lots of people.