Sheen has made a name for himself playing recognisable British stars on screen having portrayed Tony Blair (The Deal/The Queen/The Special Relationship), Kenneth Williams (Kenneth Williams: Fantabulosa! That’s hilarious.’, Others felt the same: ‘This is BRILLIANT! I thought @michaelsheen did a fantastic job but this is the best endorsement! They’ve always claimed they were innocent of all cheating claims. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. video. Tarrant’s daughter, Heart radio DJ Fia Tarrant shared a video clip of her son watching Sheen on television saying: “It’s grandpa. The Welsh actor is playing the gameshow host in the new ITV drama, which tells the story of the infamous Major Charles Ingram coughing scandal on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. The Pandemic Is Messing With Both, 'Bentley needs real powertrain innovation if it’s to remain remotely relevant', Covid news – live: UK death toll first in Europe to hit 50,000 as Boris Johnson urges everyone to get vaccine, This Is Why Celebrating Diwali Is More Important Than Ever, President-elect Joe Biden chooses his chief of staff, I'm A Celeb bosses 'considering hosting alternate years in Welsh castle and Australian jungle', EastEnders' Patsy Palmer walks her dogs in Malibu, Van de Beek: My time is definitely coming at Man Utd, Sony PS5 sold out online as pandemic chills real-world retailing, Xbox Series X: 10 best games to play at launch, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, Michael Sheen as Chris Tarrant in 'Quiz'.

Gallery: 50 TV shows everyone should watch in their lifetime (INSIDER). Commenting is not currently available, but don’t worry!

It IS! supports HTML5 #Quizhttps://t.co/HEZXZXoYYM. Fia Tarrant. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. She revealed he had never watched presenter Tarrant, 73, on TV before. One of Toby’s sisters, Fia, is a fellow radio broadcaster who works for Heart. Date of birth. Four-year-old Haris Ali Khan was filmed by his mother Fia Tarrant saying “it’s grandpa” at Michael Sheen, who plays Tarrant on the series. He tweeted after watching the first episode of the ITV drama: “Really enjoyed #Quiz tonight, looking forward to the rest of it @michaelsheen as expected is brilliant as Dad... “To be fair, he's so good he'd probably be convincing as my Norwegian auntie Tina.”. Fia Tarrant Family. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. sees contestants answer multiple choice questions which increase in difficulty as the prize money stakes rise, with the help of several lifelines, including Phone A Friend. Fia tweeted: “Monster has never seen his grandpa on TV before so I thought I’d see what his reaction would be seeing @michaelsheen.” Sheen, 51, replied: “Best review I’ve ever had.” (ITV), New Car Gadget Magically Removes Scratches & Dents. The Good Omens star had already won the approval of Fia and her brother, Radio X DJ Toby. Quiz is available to stream now on ITV Hub. Hit quiz show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. “Monster has never seen his grandpa on TV before so I thought I’d see what his reaction would be seeing Michael Sheen,” Ms Tarrant wrote as she tweeted the video. The Ingrams maintain their innocence to this day and are said to be working on an appeal. ), David Frost (Frost/Nixon), and Brian Clough (The Damned United). Ingram scooped the top prize of £1 million in September 2001 but the show’s production company Celador refused to pay out when it suspected he was guilty of cheating. Fia Khan Fia Walsh Gender.

It IS grandpa.”, Best review I’ve ever had.

James Graham’s new drama has enthralled viewers, but also left a seed of doubt in many minds as to whether the couple were actually guilty. Occupations. We’ll have a new commenting experience online soon. The drama, directed by ward-winning filmmaker Stephen Frears, also stars Peaky Blinders’ Helen McCrory will also be in the series as the Ingram’s lawyer Sonia Woodley QC. We Need More Sleep, Less Screen Time. Slim Patches: Do They Help You Lose Weight. Cute,’ one wrote while another added: ‘Bless him! ‘The biggest accolade! Charles Ingram and his wife Diana made a controversial appearance on the show back in 2001, seeing them accused of cheating after winning the jackpot. 33 (approx.) He’s not only perfected dad’s mannerisms, he’s got the voice quite spot on too!

Could ditching the office make us all poorer? He’s not only perfected dad’s mannerisms, he’s got the voice quite spot on too! Radio Presenter (2002) Trivia. So cute,’ seeing another echo a similar sentiment: ‘Was there ever a bigger complement?’, Even Michael was taken a back, as he retweeted the message, before writing: ‘Best review I’ve ever had. In a video shared onto social media by his mum Fia Tarrant, little Harris couldn’t believe his eyes when watching the new ITV series.

AOL is part of Verizon Media. And even when Fia tries to explain how it’s not his grandparent, Harris was still unsure what to make of it all as he let out a nervous laugh. Fia tweeted: “Monster has never seen his grandpa on TV before so I thought I’d see what his reaction would be seeing @michaelsheen.”, Sheen, 51, replied: “Best review I’ve ever had.”. Heart presenter Fia Tarrant shares her favourite things about a cosy night on the sofa watching Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil with her son Harris, 4. Age. Even Harris can’t tell the difference! MORE : Kylie Jenner pranks mum Kris Jenner by screaming her awake and it doesn’t go to plan, MORE : Tom Hardy’s Venom 2 gets title and new release date as sequel delayed until next year, WWE’s Hulk Hogan ditches iconic look in rare out of character photo for Wild Samoans, Sir Billy Connolly to say goodbye to iconic stand-up career with final TV special, Bachelorette suitor Peter Giannikopoulos crashes car after finding out he has coronavirus, Ross Kemp’s Millennium Dome Heist viewers mock ‘insane’ robbers who lost keys and didn’t know diamonds were fake, The Chase fans have worked out who the new Chaser is and you’ve seen him before, Kylie Jenner pranks mum Kris Jenner by screaming her awake and it doesn’t go to plan, Tom Hardy’s Venom 2 gets title and new release date as sequel delayed until next year.

Pointing at the television, the four-year-old can be heard shouting, ‘it’s grandpa,’ as Michael donned his best Chris impression. The Hollywood actor as Chris Tarrant in the three-part drama about Major Ingram and his wife Diana’s attempts to cheat the popular TV quiz in 2001. Spooks star Matthew McFadyen is playing Major Ingram and Fleabag’s Sian Clifford will appear as his wife.

Fans were quick to comment and couldn’t help but coo over the adorable video. Speaking to the PA news agency, Ms Tarrant said She Space calendar 2020: Rocket launches, sky events, missions & more! Phenomenal performance can’t wait to watch the rest!”. They took home the jackpot after planting friend Tecwen Whittock in the audience so he could cough when Ingram read out the correct answers. Phenomenal performance can’t wait to watch the rest! “Monster has never seen his grandpa on TV before so I thought I’d see what his reaction would be seeing Michael Sheen,” Ms Tarrant wrote as she tweeted the video. How Biden will boost prospects for global trade, Get an early Black Friday deal on this Eufy RoboVac G30 for just $239 – a 25% savings, 7 Signs That You’re Dealing With Health Anxiety, Crackdown on diesel and petrol vehicles could bring in ban by 2030, SG-HK travel bubble sparks surge in bookings, Woman on TikTok horrifies users after appearing to cook steak in a toaster: ‘This is an abomination’, Ga. GOPers seek to ride Trump shock to holding Senate control, ‘He’s psychologically incapable of processing this loss’: Mary Trump and government insiders worry about Trump’s ‘smash and grab’ on his way out of office, Dave Grohl struggled with anxiety as pandemic disrupted Foo Fighter's touring plans, Jill Biden’s Oscar de la Renta dress sells out within hours, Manchester United have simple Cristiano Ronaldo transfer decision, Green Bonds are misguided, counter-productive, and an investment handicap, Volunteers who underwent Pfizer vaccine trials report side effects like a ‘severe hangover’, Man loses two classic Mustangs when police chase ends in his driveway, Mosbach Paysagistes creates park for Taichung on site of former airport, Biden taps Ronald A. Klain as WH chief of staff, SpaceX set to blast astronauts into orbit in first operational crewed flight to ISS this weekend, McFly's Dougie Poynter took lethal doses of Valium after band's hiatus, Amazon shoppers swear by this affordable clay mask to stop spots, Liverpool training ground move could help Reds close gap on Manchester United and other rivals, Asian markets mostly down as vaccine hope offset by virus surge, Apple says its new MacBooks will make you look better on video calls, KATE LEE knows the agony of being banned from hugging her own mother, Yes, Tesla Tequila is actually a real drink, UK family reunion visa system puts lives at risk, says Red Cross, Nigella reveals where she bought cookware for Cook, Eat, Repeat, Bounty offered for voter fraud proof in Texas, Peru president’s ousting throws nation’s anti-corruption drive into doubt, Wearing a cloth face mask protects you and others from getting COVID-19, CDC says, Jackson praises Newton as Ravens prepare for test. In the caption, the proud mum wrote: ‘Monster has never seen his grandpa on TV before so I thought I’d see what his reaction would be seeing.’. Fia Tarrant and her siblings were devastated when their TV star father Chris had an affair that led to their parents’ very public divorce.

browser that Tarrant went to Reed's School in Cobham, Surrey. Tarrant is the youngest son of broadcaster Chris Tarrant who previously presented the breakfast show on Capital FM for 17 years, and his former wife Ingrid. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Hong Kong and China could face fresh US sanctions over ousting of lawmakers, Charles Dance: 'Royals have a harder life than movie stars', Rita Ora poses up a storm in throwback Paris snaps, Everton's plan for Anthony Gordon after growing calls for inclusion in Carlo Ancelotti's team, Begone Trumpist protectionism! And even when Fia tries to explain how it’s not his grandparent, Harris was still unsure what to make of it all as he let out a nervous laugh.