You can choose drip grind or whole bean. Worthy of any occasion, these flavored coffees are certain to satisfy anyone's taste!

This sampler pack is perfect for sampling all the different flavors this company offers. We'll contact you before each monthly order and provide you opportunities to add, deduct or change products, shipping locations or even pause and cancel your subscription.

No matter what the season or the reason, enjoying a new and different kind of coffee …

All Rights Reserved. READ MORE, Crazy Cups

1- 1.75 Cafe Carmel Cream® Flavored Swiss Water Process Decaf Coffee Try-Me Size Sampler 1-1.75 Sinful Sundae Flavored Swiss Water Process Decaf Coffee Try-Me Size Sampler **Each sampler makes approximately one 6-8 cup pot of coffee… $6.95 Flat rate shipping | FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $100*. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. * Selections are subject to change without notice according to availability. This flavor is a staff favorite! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I offer all my friends and family this flavor when visiting. It is hard to find a decaf flavored coffee. Colombian Decaffeinated, a full-bodied dark roast; Peru Decaffeinated, a delightfully sweet light roast; Jamaican Me Crazy Decaffeinated, our most popular flavor … Decaf Hazelnut Flavored Coffee* – Rich and nutty, this brew perfectly complements our light roasted blend of beans to create a fine cup O’ Joe. I just with there was more....looks like I need to go shopping.

Smells amazing; like you can smell it brewing from another room. Your input is very much appreciated. Enjoy a tasty brew without getting the jitters. Coffee Beanery only uses the Swiss Water Process decaf which uses water from the coast mountains of British Columbia and the proprietary SWISS WATER® Process to decaffeinate coffee. We rotate different flavors every few weeks, so it can be ordered repeatedly; each time you order a Gourmet Flavor Sampler, you will experience a new temptation of coffee flavors! Peanut Butter. Featuring our most popular flavored decaf coffees on offer, this gift set includes five resealable 1-lb bags. Decaf Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Flavored Coffee* – Coffee. All Rights Reserved. Only registered users can write reviews. Much easier than going to the store. Excellent service accidentely order 2 of the same thing I was credited for the 2nd one immediately and was told when the package would arrive very pleased with the company service, Awesome wonderful flavors! A bonus is that they have a ton more decaf coffees available then any other company I've seen. Crazy Cups Flavored Decaf Coffee, for the Keurig K Cups Coffee 2.0 Brewers, Variety Pack Sampler, 40 Count Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders of $35 and up (after promotions and discounts). My father has been enjoying all his decaf flavored coffee every morning.

What else is there to say? SUBSCRIPTION Fun Flavored Coffee of the Month Club, Specialty Coffee Single Serve Pods | Kcups, Flavored Coffee Single Serve Pods | Kcups. Ingredients for all flavored coffees included in sampler: Coffee beans, natural and artificial flavor. I am enjoying having different flavors to try each morning. Death by Chocolate is my favorite Crazy Cup flavor. These are great and make nice party favors for friends! Included are three 6 oz coffee bags so they make 3-4 pots for each bag. Call us toll free 888-232-6711, Mon-Thur 8am-5pm ET & Fri 8am-4pm ET. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. 0% ethyl acetate and 99.9% caffeine free. My husband no longer can have caffeine so this is perfect for him. Decaf French Vanilla Flavored Coffee* – The flavor of sweet, creamy vanilla coalesces with our rich, full-flavored coffee for a truly delicious cup.

Crazy Cups Flavored Decaf Coffee, for the Keurig K Cups Coffee 2.0 Brewers, Variety Pack Sampler, 40 Count. © 2004-2020 Coffee Bean Direct LLC. He loves coffee but has to limit his caffeine consumption due to health concerns. Featuring our most popular flavored decaf coffees on offer, this gift set includes five resealable 1-lb bags.

We have many different sampler options available including organic, decaf and flavored coffees. Need help? Enjoy a tasty brew without getting the jitters. Paterson, NJ, 07503, Copyright© 2020 Crazy Cups. Ingredients for all flavored coffees included in sampler: Coffee beans, natural and artificial flavor. Tastes even better, what a sweet way to start the morning. Contains: Crazy Cups Decaf Chocolate Coconut Dream 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Banana Foster Flambe 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Frosted Oatmeal Cookie 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Italian chocolate Cheesecake 3 Crazy Cups Decaf Death By Chocolate 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Pumpkin Vanilla Creme 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Peppermint Chocolate mocha 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Caramel Pecan Pie 3 Crazy Cups Decaf Chocolate Raspberry Truffle 3 Crazy Cups Decaf Crazy Jamaican Java 4 Crazy Cups Decaf Apple A La Mode 3, Variety Pack Sampler Decaf Flavored Coffee, Deluxe Holiday Flavored Coffee Gift Box Decaf Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Flavored Coffee* – Coffee… 292 Marshall Street I ordered the Decaf Coffee Sampler Gift Basket for my elderly father. 20 Or 30 Count. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Decaf Highlander Grogg Flavored Coffee* – This buttery, spicy blend of flavors with an added kick of Scotch whisky (flavoring...sorry, no alcohol) will invoke your inner Highlander in no time.

Jonelle Hunter My Favorite Crazy Cup Flavor. My single cup coffeemaker cam use k-cups or ground coffee, and a little ground coffee goes a long way. These are smaller packages of a variety of decaf flavors. I order this over and over to ensure I don't run out of this tasty joyful item. We ship to virtually an address in the US and outside.

Our coffee samplers are the perfect choice for all coffee lovers as they make for a delicious and unique gift. If you’re among the growing number of people who enjoy quality coffee but don’t want to lose any sleep over drinking it, decaf can deliver all of the taste and aroma without caffeine’s side effects. 0% methylene chloride. Chocolate. I actually ordered the larger decaf gift basket only a few days later. Without adding any additional calories with sugar / cream this coffee has the smoothest chocolate flavor as it is brewed.

The packages were small, I think they are only for one pot of coffee. Free shipping will be sent by First Class/Priority Mail/FedEx Ground depending on the weight of the package, and applies only within the Continental USA (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and PO Boxes). I cannot believe how good this decaf coffee is. Our current flavored coffees offered in the sampler … Simply Subscribe and save 25% on your first order, and automatically save 15% off every subscription delivery thereafter. Please. Decaf Jamaican Me Crazy® Flavored Coffee* – This tropical brew merges our rich, smooth coffee with the flavor of vanilla, caramel, and coffee crème liqueur. Should we need to contact you regarding product availability, there may be a slight delay in processing your order. All orders will be processed within 1-3 business days from the order date, based on our available inventory. Buy in bulk and save even more by stretching your delivery to 1, 2 or even 3 month intervals, and we'll make sure your coffee arrives on schedule.