The batter is noticeably thicker and the bread turns out dense and dry, so if you’re having that issue, more bananas is the key! vanilla: pure vanilla extract always adds delicious flavor to baked goods.CinnamonBaking soda + powder, Don’t wanna wait an hour for the bread to bake? We didn’t have almond flour (and didn’t want to venture out to the store for 1 item), so we substituted it with a gluten free all purpose flour and it turned out great. right in your inbox! By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. All opinions are mine alone. This recipe consists of simple ingredients that you should be able to find at your local grocery store! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content. I’m so happy to hear that! Jump to recipe Easy Flourless Banana Bread Category: Baking, Breakfast, Recipes Ingredients 2 cups oats 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 3 overripe bananas 2 large eggs 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey 1/3 cup chocolate chips Instructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan Combine the oats, baking...Read More We absolutely LOVE this recipe and make it on repeat! If your bananas are brown or black, this should be enough to add sweetness without making the bread overly sweet. Set aside.

Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until everything is evenly mixed and becomes a smooth batter. She found a deep love for food and nutrition after learning to cook from her mom at eight years old. I like to use about 2 tablespoons of honey. Hi! An irresistible wholesome version of banana bread that you will make again and again!

In a separate bowl, smash bananas completely then mix all of wet ingredients in with bananas. It’s naturally, unrefined, and responds in baking JUST like brown sugar. If that’s your thing, I think we’re going to be really good friends. So we use vegan butter, you can also swap for regular butter (preferably unsalted). You need ⅔ cup of mashed ripe banana, which should be 2 medium ripe bananas. What changes should I make in measurements? Light, fluffy, and moist healthy banana bread for spring baking. 1/2 cup liquid egg whites. Flourless banana bread muffins that are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, oil-free and whipped up in the blender in under 5 minutes flat! Just so healthy! Absolutely amazing! |, banana bread with almond flour, flourless banana bread, gluten free banana bread, healthy banana bread. It's a must have for your kitchen pantry! If you cover and store it while warm, condensation will form allowing mold to form more quickly. 1/2 cup creamy almond butter. Line a 9×3 bread pan with parchment paper (edges up so you can later lift the bread out of the pan). I absolutely love this recipe. Mix in your favorite nuts for added texture. Make sure bananas are very ripe for extra sweetness. Amazingly tasty and moist flourless banana bread with only 5 ingredients + it’s gluten free, sugar-free, oil-free! I’m so happy you’re here! Bake for 60 minutes until banana bread is slightly browned and baked through. I shared to one of my friend’s wife and she did not like bananas but she did not taste the bananas and said she loved it. This five-ingredient flourless banana bread doesn’t have oil, butter, or refined sugar (unless you add chocolate chips). I’m Bethany. Ingredients. 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal (finely ground almonds with skin). Ripe Bananas: The banana portion of the banana bread Make sure you use very ripe bananas with a lot of brown spots for the best results. Say hello to the yummiest banana bread you may ever have. Throw it all in a blender or food processor, and your batter is ready! And super glad the gf flour worked out! It’s my go-to for banana bread , There is no better time to get into baking than while you are stuck at home during a quarantine. Mix into bananas – eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Rap the bottom of the pan a few times against kitchen counter to allow the batter settle and evenly distribute. My family is giving 10 stars not 5 for this moist, delicious banana bread! I actually found myself in the company of a pair of overly spotty bananas. This specific recipe calls for 3/4 cup almond flour – so 2-3 Tablespoons of coconut flour could do the trick. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (176ºC), and lightly grease a 9 x 5 (23cm x 13cm) bread pan or line it with a sheet or parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang for easy removal. Throw it all in a blender or food processor, and your batter is ready! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Scallions vs. Chives vs. Green Onions: What’s the Difference. , Wow, I’m so glad to hear it was well enjoyed. Flourless Banana Bread – Healthy, Gluten-free, Sugar-free. Mix dry ingredients together in one small bowl. Meet the BEST flourless banana bread ever! You can store banana bread in the freezer for two to three months. If you tried this Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe or any other recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. 6 tablespoons coconut flour.

Share your photos and tag @asimplepalate #asimplepalate.

Overripe bananas are best for banana bread.

. Easy Banana Protein Pancakes (3 Variations), Healthy Pumpkin Brownies (102 Calories + Gluten-Free), 50 Salad Toppings to Keep Things Interesting, Protein Waffles Recipe (22 Grams Per Serving).

:/, Hey hey!

All rights reserved. Let cool for 15 minutes – then lift parchment paper edges to transfer banana bread from pan. Preheat oven to 350F. I baked it yesterday, and within few hours all was gone! Looks sooo yummy… can’t wait to try it Bethany! I’m not very sold on “healthy” versions of banana bread – but this recipe is undeniably delicious and irresistible! A slight peanut buttery flavor, tons of chocolate chips, and all that banana goodness.

© Copyright 2020 A Simple Palate. Fruit sweetened flourless banana bread recipe that's easy to make in the blender. You can store at room temperature in an airtight container for about three days or in the refrigerator for about a week. I’ve personally never tried it! First, smash and stir the bananas until creamy and smooth. It has a delicious peanut buttery taste, lots of chocolate chips, and a super soft texture. Your email address will not be published.

Looking for a healthy version of a classic banana bread recipe? peanut butter: I like using natural peanut butter because it’s easy to stir and works great in baking. chocolate chips: we love using semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips. But the ratio for almond flour is 1 cup to 1/4 cup coconut flour. If you are looking for a wholesome banana bread recipe, you will fall in love with this version. Then add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.

A strange thing happened to me this past weekend…. Can I substitute almond flour with coconut flour? Pour mixture into prepared bread pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. . It’s gluten-free, nut free, dairy free and contains zero artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Slice and enjoy! Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes – let cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Bethany Kramer is a home cook, recipe developer, and dog mom. What should bananas look like for this recipe?You can use ripe yellow bananas, but traditional recipes call for bananas to be really ripe — with brown spots or nearly all brown. Thank you for sharing! Absolutely, 5 stars for this recipe. Since then she’s been developing and sharing recipes from her own kitchen that are bold in flavor and nourishing to the body! A healthier recipe I prefer over classic banana bread any day! The browner they are, the sweeter they will make the bread! Then fold chocolate chips into batter. Scroll on down for the super easy recipe for this healthy five-ingredient banana bread!

Bake at 350F / 175 C for 25-30 minutes. This flourless banana bread delivers a triple threat of protein, flavor and nutrients that the whole family will love.

I haven’t tested the recipe using an egg replacer yet, but I … Simple and FAST! Then let’s make this bread into muffins! I’ve tested this with two bananas. I like to pre-slice mine and then place in a gallon freezer bag. That way, if you need a quick breakfast you can grab a slice or two, heat up in the toaster, and go. For added flavor, you can substitute one banana for 1/3 cup of fruit puree like pumpkin or unsweetened applesauce. In this corner of the internet, I love sharing wholesome family recipes that have simple instructions, an abundance of flavor, and require minimal effort. I love hearing from you! If not, bake for another 5 minutes and repeat the toothpick test. I even omitted the dark chocolate chip because I only had semi-sweet chocolate chips. Most banana bread recipes are filled with added sugar and butter, so I wanted to try my hand at a simple, nutrient-dense version. How do you keep banana bread moist?Cover in plastic wrap, foil, or place in a ziplock bag to lock the moisture in the banana bread and keep it from drying out. Tips for Making Flourless Banana Bread. The base of this banana bread is only five ingredients: bananas, oats, dates, baking soda, and eggs.

Let your banana bread cool before storing it.

eggs: we only know this recipe to be successful with just eggs and have not tested any egg replacements. sugar: coconut sugar is a favorite in my kitchen. First thing’s first, let’s talk about texture. Fingers crossed but I hope that helps! This bread, in my opinion, has a texture nearly comparable to regular banana bread if you add enough banana to the mix — just make sure your batter is thin, but not runny. It is moist and it does not taste like banana bread at all. The base of this banana bread is only five ingredients: bananas, oats, dates, baking soda, and eggs. 1 1/2 cup mashed banana.

At 25 minutes, insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean the banana bread is done! Lightly grease an 8 x 4" baking loaf pan (or line it with parchment paper). This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. 4 oz plain greek yogurt (see notes for dairy free option) 2 medium ripe bananas ( one for batter – mashed) and 1 small banana to slice on top. The yummiest flourless banana bread - A delicious and healthy recipe that's chock full of bananas! *You can substitute dates for honey. Mix into bananas – eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter. With all the quaran-baking going on, you’ve probably seen a million variations of banana bread on social media. Make this banana bread into muffinsFollow recipe as is, then scoop batter into greased muffin tin – fill up to 1/2 inch from the top of the muffin pan.

You can also swap for all-purpose flour. The best part? If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. Required fields are marked *.

Here’s everything you’ll need plus helpful ingredient swaps if needed. Did you make this recipe? Bananas can vary in sizes — if your batter feels too dense, add more banana. Last, stir in chocolate chips to batter. We are baking up banana bread, grain breads, and even bars in this pan all the time. By overripe I mean the peel is brown or black and the bananas are slightly mushy. Let cool and slice into 8 slices. It's always a good idea to have a good bread pan. Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender, blend until mixture is smooth.