I was electronically stalked by a cellphone hacker, Chris returned my SOS message within the hour and walked me step by step through how to protect myself right away. Type of antenna - The type of antenna you plan to use has a significant impact on the type of tower you need. contradictory  information  and outright misinformation abounds on the internet". I thought I would learn how to wave an EMF meter around and that training would be very American based, and instead I learned more professionally valuable, global-in-scope, and life-saving info than I ever imagined. When you speak into the microphone, your voice captures and converts into electrical energy by the transceiver.

There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Ronald Sands, UK. There are two factors that might give an AM station an odd looking local area. equipment in your area. All radio streams and radio stations at one glance. You can search on your address and locate the cell tower, multipurpose towers, microwave arrays and radio wave antennas that are beaming EMF at you, and find out what types of EMF they are broadcasting, who owns them, which ones are registered and which are not, what kinds of towers are planned in the near future for your area, and more, displaying it all within a 4 mile radius from your house. These maps are cool, how are they drawn? Location - Where you live is a critical factor in selecting a radio tower. The many faces and impersonations of EMF radio microwave  broadcasting towers. The legal loophole that allows these towers to proliferate despite their known health hazards. The HAAT is calculated in all directions Ah, to sleep perchance to dream - blissfully at last. Very mountainous terrain, or very non-typical geology can also affect the predicted 60, 50, and 40 dBμ office   you'll want to know where to find help for personal protection from the impact of celltowers. There its converted back into audio and heard by the receiving party. More Personal Stories and Testimonials  ... "EMF Expert Certified Consultants are easy to locate in the Directory, and to me a well trained consultant who's advice you can trust is vital in an area where so much contradictory  information  and outright misinformation abounds on the internet". Usually constructed of metal, towers support the antennas. Well, the microwave antenna is used for telecommunications (ie.cellular/mobile telephones) "microwave towers On mountain tops, you will see towers with small dish antennas that bounce microwaves from one dish antenna to another one that is perhaps 10 to 50 miles away. Do you live in a windy region? Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. "What would I do without my Certified EMF Consultant? coverage area: directional antenna patterns and ground conductivity. View cart for details. The blue  lollypop-looking icons represent single or multi cell  antennas that are typically between 150' to 200' (such as the sly flag pole antenna nearest my house). radio signals much farther than indicated on our maps. Welcome to Radio-Locator.com, the most trusted AM and FM radio station search engine on the internet. "fringe" predicted coverage areas of each radio station: 3. Find out how near is too near to live near, and what studies are saying regarding the health hazards of living in proximity to a tower. I thought I would learn how to wave an EMF meter around and that training would be very American based, and instead I learned more professionally valuable, global-in-scope, and life-saving info than I ever imagined. groundwave propogation signal). station is based on the station's transmitter power, it's field strength pattern, Protect from EMF in your everyday environment with "Ready When You Are" self-guided training, "Awesome certification training! KBCO-FM in average terrain (HAAT). Other factors include interference from radio signals bouncing off However, there are many factors that contribute to radio reception. Back before WTOP switched to all-news, the king of Washington-area radio was WMAL 630 AM. With the excellent selection at eBay, you can be confident in finding an antenna tower to suit your needs at an affordable price. The red monopoly-game looking house you see in the picture is the address you searched on and all the images you see within the circle represent cellphone towers within a four mile radius of your house. Best EMF Meter for the money is not useful without the best EMF meter training on how to get the most from it. ", "Electrosmog can be more dangerous to you than you think. signal Three words of advice: Take this training! We charge a modest licensing fee for commercial use of our coverage stations on nearby frequencies, or interference from nearby electrical FM radio stations can also have directional antenna patterns, although ", Yes, at EMF Experts we enjoy Partnering Up and JV'ing with you to  bring EMF Training and/or Certification to your Group, cellphone radiation levels compares to cell tower radiation levels. The number of towers, the spacing and orientation of each tower, and the phase and ratio of the signal that is sent to each tower all combine to create an antenna pattern that might look heart-shaped (cardioid), peanut-shaped, or shaped like a 3, 4, or multi-leaf clover.