Indulge your taste buds in Folgers Caramel Drizzle coffee. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Best taste and value after Millstone chocolate coffee was discontinued, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2017. Folgers Caramel Drizzle K-Cup Coffee Pods 12 Count, Kahlua Gourmet Ground Coffee, Original, 12 Ounce. Like the coffee and thought these would be a good choice for my machine but these cups are mostly defective from the factory. As was true for Lou Ann, Millstone Chocolate Velvet was my favorite, and I’ve tried 11 varieties of chocolate coffee total including Starbuck's Mocha, Godiva chocolate truffle, Dunkin Donuts chocolate glazed donut, Coffee Fool (black nutty fudge, chocolate espresso, dutch chocolate, Turtle Gone Nuts) plus local Southern Season Double Dutch Chocolate. Top with whipped cream. We like to enjoy it on the weekends when we have a bit more time to relax. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2019, Says caramel drizzle but it's regular Folgers I cups. Folgers Gourmet Selections Coffee, Caramel Drizzle has become one of our favorite flavored coffees. BIG Problem: I've ordered these before and had no problems. Our great taste is equally matched by the dedication to bringing you the flavors you love in the format you choose.

Rich and creamy blend with hint of soft smooth caramel, followed by a calm and warming finish.

We do not have any recommendations at this time, Folgers Caramel Drizzle Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounce, Caramel drizzle flavored ground coffee with a delicious, comforting aroma, 100% pure coffee. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Explore Folgers coffee products to find your new favorite. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. The first order was fine 1 bad on out of 48 not bad.

© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Folgers Vanilla Biscotti, Flavored, Medium Roast Coffee, 24 Count. About 3 months ago I acquired a taste for hazelnut coffee and since then I have tried roughly 15 different brands. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. I ordered the 48 Count of the Folgers Caramel Drizzle, like I have done before, but this time I only received 24 count, or just one box, I complained and now they do not know what order I am taking about. Soft, smooth caramel flavor with a warm finish and taste that's so good it can only be Folgers Gourmet Selections. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Folgers Gourmet Selections are the best flavored coffees I have ever had. I tried to contact the seller and no response so my advice to buyers is beware and look elsewhere for this item. Or, better yet, create your own taste by combining your favorite compatible flavors.. You gotta try them!! With Folgers K-Cup Pods, there?s no measuring and no filter. This shopping … There was a problem completing your request.

You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2016.

There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. I can't function without coffee and I have about 3-4 cups per day. BREW coffee on smallest cup setting (4 to 6 oz.) Kicking Horse Coffee, Decaf, Swiss Water Process, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 1 lb - Ce... Maud's Half Caff Coffee (World's Best Half Caff), 24ct. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The best part of wakin' up is now the convenience in your cup! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.

Founded in San Francisco, Folgers is an iconic American brand with a history as rich as its coffee. I have probably tried over 100 different kinds of coffee, from chicory blends to the most wild flavors you can imagine. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Reviewer Lou Ann Bransford asked how Folgers Mocha Swirl compares to Millstone Chocolate Velvet, which was discontinued in 2016.

I hope they figure it out, I do like the coffee. We also like the Vanilla and Mocha flavors and alternate between them.

Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020.

I'd say, this makes it taste better, but I certainly still don't "like" coffee. A gentle push on the handle to start the coffee did not help. Firmoo Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses, Computer Reading Glasses 2.0 with Anti ... East Coast Coffee Favorites Organic K-Cups, Variety Pack, Fair Trade, Recyclable, 96ct. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Bestpresso Coffee for Nespresso OriginalLine Machine 120 pods Certified Genuine Esp... Pressogno Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsules 60 Pack (OriginalLine) - Italian Pre... Gourmesso Nite Edition Mix | 100% Fair Trade | 60 Coffee Pods or Nespresso Compatib... 90 Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsule Variety Pack- Discovery Espresso Tiziano Bon... 100 Delicitaly pods Compatible with Nespresso Machines Italian Expresso Capsule (Ri... GOODHOST Coffee | Medium Roast, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods | 40 Count Compostab... Rosso Coffee Capsules for Nespresso Original Machine - 60 Gourmet Espresso Pods Var... Mixpresso Coffee Roasters Breakfast Blend K Cups Coffee - Single Serve K-Cup Pods F... Folgers Caramel Drizzle K-Cup Coffee Pods 12 Count, Folgers Morning Café K-Cup Coffee Pods 48 Count, Folgers Intensely Dark K-Cup Coffee Pods 48 Count, Folgers Lively Colombian K-Cup Coffee Pods 48 Count. Unable to add item to Wish List.

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Mind Reader TRY3PC-BLK TRY3PC-BLK Anchor Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 36 Keurig K-... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. However I have recently stumbled upon the caramel drizzle k cups after purchasing the Bunn single cup brewer which came with a K cup drawer. Zavida Hazelnut Vanilla Premium Whole Bean Coffee 907g, 100% Arabica, 2lb. Not too dark and not too light it is a perfect medium with an incredible aroma and it is very smooth. I thought all of these gourmet coffees tasted funny, but that was because I was adding cream and sugar. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.

With that said, I have ordered Folgers Mocha Swirl from Amazon 3 times since Millstone became unavailable because Folgers has the best taste and value of the other brands. Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana. None of the other brands were as good as Millstone in my opinion. BREW coffee on smallest cup setting (4 to 6 oz.)