What is the best fish to get the best taste? Thank you so much for the tip & your prompt reply..

Fish is packed with protein, vitamins, and nutrients that can lower blood pressure and help reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

Mix lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and paprika in a small bowl; pour over flounder fillets. The batter is nice and light which I like for fish.

The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used. Leave it for about 15 minutes for the dry flour to become moist and cling well to the fish. 5. Garnish fish fry with sliced onion and grated carrot. Make a batter with some water and coat the fish well with this thin batter. Congrats! So I skipped dipping it in the egg and the second dredging. I am the recipe developer, photographer & everything that goes behind Fa’s Kitchen. How could it?

Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate flounder in refrigerator for 2 hours. Steps to Make It. You are welcome! © 2015-2019 Fa's Kitchen. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I would go with a easy salan or gravy for the pulao, fish fry and veggie salad. Hi Flavia, Alternative quantities provided in the recipe card are for 1x only, original recipe.

Serve … 1345 calories; protein 25.3g 51% DV; carbohydrates 37.4g 12% DV; fat 123.5g 190% DV; cholesterol 152.9mg 51% DV; sodium 202.6mg 8% DV. This was delicious! It takes no time to make this Indian Fish fry just like the South Indian Fish Curry. Instructions.

The fish is washed and the spices along with besan flour applied to it. Fry the fish fillets till crusty on both the sides. I didn’t add any Garam masala but even then, it was amazing. Crispy, delicious and flavorful fish fry can be served as a appetizer or as a side in a meal. Information is not currently available for this nutrient.

Add flour, salt, red chili powder and curry leaves. We really liked this dish and plan to have it often. It may seem like a lot of work, but it is 100% worth the effort. Does it need to be roasted saunf powder or non roasted. You can make this Indian Fried Fish with any kind of fish that you like. The content is copyrighted to SWASTHI'S and may not be reproduced in any form.

The fish fry was bang on..lip smacking, delicious, yummmmmmyyyyyyyyy etc etc.. Pour 1 inch of oil into a skillet and heat over medium-high heat to 375 F. The Spruce. 2. This simple fish fry recipe can be used to grill or shallow fry or pan fry the fish. I substituted black pepper instead of cayenne because my kids would be eating it. It tastes really yummy with crispiness on the outside and soft inside.