Additionally, I was having issues with my dvr for my TV service, showing the memory was full, but there were no recordings according to the menu. Today I got a notice saying Frontier placed the money that the bank had credited to me with a collector's office. There were six months in a row when my signup discount would be dropped from my bill and I would be over billed. I'm extremely skeptical at this point that this will me do any good.So in sum, they charged me for an installation that they didn't actually complete, they charged me for a service that I never used and didn't refund me when they said they would and then when my bank played its part to protect me, they put the money in a collector's office. I feel sorry for their customers. Again, every option is not available in every location. Customers also get to enjoy a plan that does not have any early termination fees. They have no sense urgency about anything and don’t seem to care.

They are currently providing internet to my neighbors and the on-site builder's office. This internet plan has 75 Mbps download speeds and upload speeds at 7.5 Mbps. Select the amount of total data you need for the entire plan. They will COST you thousands in lost revenue when your phones go down and one department says they work while another department says they don't. They owe me money as I had a credit balance on my last bill dated 09/23/20, here it is 10/24/20 and I still have not received my refund.

Frontier offers fiber-optic (FiOS), DSL, cable, and satellite internet. As with any potential internet service provider, look into Frontier Internet reviews before deciding if it's right for you. Frontier Communications is one of the leading names in providing fiber and internet services to more remote regions of America. People who need to upload high-quality media should consider upload speed when choosing their internet package. I intentionally chose this day as out location opens the next day.

At first, it was good. I called today and was finally told that it will take 90 days for the refund to be issued. I called the office three times complaining about the slow speed. They would hang up on me. For example, if you need 2 lines with 1 GB of data each, you would select 2 GB of data with the data slider below. That means that Frontier's service is pretty reliable. Been with them 50 years, time for a change ! The company's service reaches areas that are often forgotten by their competition. A Free Wi-Fi router is included with Frontier's service, for most plans. When you look at Frontier's service, product offerings, and price, Frontier may be one the best internet providers on the market.