Why does hamburger have less energy than steak? Below is a collection of chemistry jokes, puns, riddles, and one-liners. And maybe even learn something along the way. AC Milliigram.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. CsI. Find the perfect funny term for your team. Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? 61. and he died. 9.

40. Breaking up is hard to do. In other words, your house is painted with diurea and the food you eat grew in it. 3 Syllable Boy Names, Words That Start With T That Are Positive.

She said “Why when I was your age I knew both their names and weights.” One kid popped up, “Yeah, but teacher, there were so few of them back then.”. Give me a reaction. The one in Alaska, because it is polar. What is H2O4? If Adam & Eve were chemists, they would’ve found angelic acid in the garden of Eden. I got so Bohr’d. Why can't lawyers do NMR? The Free Radicals. 41. Enjoy some funny chemistry jokes, puns, and one-liners.

Got mole problems? What would you call a clown in jail? (Mike Adams), 51. 23. Only one, but he’ll change it three times, plot a straight line through the data, and then extrapolate to zero concentration. Racing If a bear in Yosemite and one in Alaska both fall into the water, which one dissolves faster? 26. Do Chemistry They Said Drop The Base. Just remember to keep your ion the prize. You have to combine HSO3F and SbF5 to make it. Can the title of a scientific paper get better than that? Start your design today. © 2020 CustomInk, LLC.

It’s good to keep a positive attitude and not have an electron cloud hanging over your head. Menu. 23 Fun Chemistry Club Slogans & Sayings. Somebody has stolen my joules!" What kind of ghosts haunt chemistry faculties? Avocado’s number. 57. "Broken windowpane" has been synthesized, although the unbroken form, named "windowpane", only exists on paper. You’re sodium funny! Our softball team in grad school was mainly made up of people who did work with molecular (or charged particle) beams. This one gets its name because it's essentially two urea molecules bonded together, although its proper chemical name is N,N'-dicarbamoylhydrazine. A small furry mammal walks into a bar and orders a drink. Golf, because he always got a mole-in-one.

Always makes me cry. Just How Much Is DJ Zinhle’s Net Worth and At What Age Did She... How Did Mihlali Ndamase Achieve Fame At Such A Young Age and Is Kamo... At What Age Did Somizi Mhlongo Have Daughter Bahumi Madisakwane And Who Is His... Easy Ways to Check Your AirtelTigo Number, Available Call Bundles, and Their Codes, Truths About Nomzamo Mbatha’s Boyfriend and Her Past Relationship with Maps Maponyane, Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Including Details of His Late Wife and Kids. None. A one molar solution. 38. SN2 Surpisers. We offer free shipping, don’t charge set-up fees, and you can design with tons of artwork and fonts you won’t find anywhere else. We're usually Intercalate Milan. Moronic acid is a triterpenoid organic acid that occurs in Pistacia resin, which is found in ancient artifacts and shipwrecks. Although you might be tempted to pronounce the name periodic, like the periodic table, it's really per-iodic, like what you get when you combine peroxide and iodine. Cute, right? Be nice, not amino acid. The first chemist says, "I'll have H2O." 44. Avocado’s number. I zinc I like you. The Unpaired Electrons (esp. Isaac Asimov said that if you want to find a chemist, ask him/her to discuss the following words: mole, unionized. Whether you’re a chemist or just try to remember your favorite (or not-so-favorite) subject in school, there should to be a funny Chemistry pun for you to enjoy. Have you heard the one about a chemist who was reading a book about helium and just couldn’t put it down? If H20 is water what is H204?

What was Avogadro's favorite sport? What did one titration say to the other? Custom Ink is a registered trademark of CustomInk LLC. 49. Any ideas? What is a cation afraid of? There's also a molecule that doesn't exist in nature that looks like the word sex written out. I’m sure that you have learned something out of it. 46. Soccer While chemists follow stringent rules in naming compounds, sometimes the name winds up funny or else the original name is so complicated, it's easier to call a molecule by the shape it takes. Drop the base. What is the most important thing to learn in chemistry? ThoughtCo uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. "How much will that be?" 21. The Degenerate Orbitals. Gone fission… All the good ones argon. Are There Any Good Chemistry Memes. Chemical Equations.

I hated learning about electrons. One says to the other, “Are you all right?” “No, I lost an electron!” “Are you sure?” “Yeah, I’m positive!”. Because he didn’t want any unionized workers, 20.

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Drop the base. He got Avogadro's number! Bar magnets have poor homogeneity. He subsisted on titrations. I can't come up with anything clever my self. I found some diaminomaleonitrile in the park yesterday. Silver walks up to gold in a bar and says, "Au, get outta here!". 8. Gone fission… All the good ones argon. Let's meet at the endpoint. 58. How Often Do I Tell Chemistry Jokes. Two chemists meet for the first time at a symposium. Slapped my neon that one.

23 Fun Chemistry Club Slogans & Sayings.

Why did the white bear dissolve in water? Chemistry is really funny; there are even people who laugh at nitrogen(I) oxide (nitrous oxide). Did you hear that Anion broke up with Cation? You say science nerd like it’s a bad thing. How did the chemist survive the famine? Follow These Steps to Reverse an M-Pesa Transaction, and Check Your Statement, What To Know About Sarah Langa’s Marriage and Divorce From Husband Jehan Mackay, How to Buy Telkom Airtime From M-Pesa and the Paybill Number to Use, How to Complete TSC Kenya Wealth Declaration Using the Online Service Portal, How to Use Quickteller To Make Payment For DStv or GOtv Subscription in 2020, A Timeline of Candice Swanepoel’s Relationship With Ex Hermann Nicoli. Fails Organic Chemistry Test. 11. asks the neutron.The shopkeeper replies, "For you? Our department soccer team was named the Bucky Ballers, obviously the captain was from nano. How many physical chemists does it take to wash a beaker? The bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here." Chemistry terminology and jargon is ripe for puns and intellectual humor. In Chemistry, you should never lick the spoon. 22.

Methylated Spirits. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate! The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. 3. Definition and Examples, Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.A., Physics and Mathematics, Hastings College. Florence Flask was preparing to attend the opera. Research has been performed regarding the poor testing results in correlation to poverty rates. Poor Willie is no more. I said to her, “I hope you are not washing those plates under the tap!” She replied, “No, I’m using distilled water.”. Barium, Read Also: Top 5 Hardest Courses To Study In Ethiopia, 27. Does Gabriel Iglesias Have A Wife, Son or Family? Diurea is used to improve flow in grease and paint and may be spread around crops as a fertilizer. What should do you do with a dead Chemist? When it gets hot, it will combine with anything! 69. So it’s now time for you to remove your hand gloves, put down that beaker, take off your safety glasses, and enjoy a few of these chemistry jokes and riddles. These 70 chemistry jokes are really cheesy and may only have the power to make a chemist laugh, but don’t worry if you’re not a Chemist, at least you’ll understand their cheesiness. Also depending on your initials, name a ligand/metal complex. Dr. Helmenstine holds a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences and is a science writer, educator, and consultant. The study of math and science has been something the United States is lacking in recent times. (BArF), 28. Why are chemists great for solving problems? How many physical chemists does it take to change a light bulb? What do you call a tooth in a glass of water? Answer: Because they have all the solutions. Helium walks into a bar.

54. As he so eloquently put it, “If he starts talking about furry animals and organized labor, keep walking.”, 7.

Yeah, I know that was sodium funny! Log in sign up. Q: How did the football cheerleader define hydrophobic on her chemistry exam? Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds. 4. [Formic acid is the venom in red ant stings.]. Why do chemists enjoy working with ammonia? For what he thought was H2O was H2SO4! Here are some of our favorite examples of molecules with funny or downright weird names. Common Functional Groups in Organic Chemistry, Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.A., Physics and Mathematics, Hastings College. Here Are Facts, Kamala Harris Family – What To Know About Her Children, Husband And Parents, A Look at Kyle Kuzma’s Ethnicity, Parents and how Tall He’s Become. Water. The fighting mongooses. Because it's pretty basic stuff. Carbon. I asked the guy next to me if he had any sodium hypobromite. I really need some SEX right now.