Using a small dessert spoon, fill each pepper with the cheese mixture.

I thought it would be fun to offer my Giadzy readers a behind-the-scenes look at just what went into shooting my new Food Network show at home- and lets just say, I have more respect for content creators now more than ever before! Please sign in with your TV provider to watch this episode and other great programs.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This show was truly a family project.

Stay Safe, Judy. Please try again. Shane was the camera man. Tell us what you think about this recipe!

The World's #1 Nonfiction Media Company.

It first aired on October 18, 2008 on the Food Network.

Available Full Episodes. Really appreciate this one! It makes for good television. Ina has the solution to a scary nightmare - your boss coming to dinner! It was just me, Jade, my boyfriend Shane, and occasionally my team member Natasha who would drop off groceries and supplies.

The new space is a midcentury bungalow that’s just the right size for herself and daughter Jade at a little over 3,600 square feet. Speaking of burning things… I did that.

I also love the olive and sundried tomato vegetables again super easy to make and so delicious both as a warm vegetable side-dish and a cold salad. I've slowly become a fan of Giada and of her shows on the Food Network. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I love a show shot from home!! And, Shane great camera work, keeping this show fun, and feeling like I'm in the kitchen with you. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2011. Giada De Laurentiis hosts a spooky Halloween party with delicious treats. However, due to quarantine, the new season of Giada At Home is more literal than ever.

Giada transforms part of her home into a gallery for one night to host an art show and display the work of one of her artist friends, Darren Quinn.

Clarkson Potter; Illustrated edition (March 30, 2010), Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2019. Giada De Laurentiis' No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Pie Is Perfect For Pumpkin-Haters, Bed Bath & Beyond Just Dropped Early Black Friday Deals & They Sound Too Good to Be True, Four Seasons Total Landscaping Merch Is Here & It’s Everything We Need After the Last 4 Years, 8 Things to Know About Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris, Nordstrom’s Cyber Week Preview Is Here & the Best Deals Include UGG Boots, Staub Cookware & Smeg Appliances, Ina Garten’s Favorite Dutch Oven Is Part of QVC’s Early Black Friday Sale, Lightweight Portable Heaters That’ll Keep You Warm, The Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals You Should Know About — & Some You Can Shop Now. There are professional lights, multiple camera operators, and lots … Love Jade rolling in and out of the show, she's adorable. The pictures inside are very colorful, the pages are all glossy and thick, and the recipes are simple. Place the filled peppers on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until the peppers begin to soften and the cheese is warmed through. Since her debut on Food Network in 2002 with the hit program, Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes, Giada's Italy: My Recipes for La Dolce Vita: A Cookbook, Weeknights with Giada: Quick and Simple Recipes to Revamp Dinner: A Cookbook, Giada's Feel Good Food: My Healthy Recipes and Secrets: A Cookbook, The newest cookbook from De Laurentiis (after, GIADA DE LAURENTIIS is the Emmy-winning star of Food Network’s. Finding eggs for the frittata in the first episode was a struggle, too – we looked for them for over a week. A show that’s real and authentic vs glam, staff and perfection.

Giada at home is my favorite series.

Serve up the perfect side with your barbecue feast. When the pressure's on, Ina needs to pull a meal together in record time. I even debated whether to do the entire show in my reading glasses at one point. 6 months ago, if someone told me I’d be filming Giada At Home 2.0 from my own house… with no crew… and all on an iPhone… I would have laughed. Giada's love for her country beams through in all of her books, for both of her countries :-) You won't be disappointed if you buy this book.

We had a total of 4 iPhones and we placed them all around the kitchen.

Her new home is a bit smaller than her previous home and that’s exactly what she wanted.

My husband fell in love with your cabinets We planning to change ours after New Year (you gave us more ideas). I can’t tell you how many of your recipes are helping me through everyday living during coronavirus.

Love it! The weirdest, but most delicious bakes we've ever seen!

I love her recipes because they're easy to follow and assemble and always turn out delicious. I wasn’t nervous about my clothing but hair and makeup was a whole other story! The book overall is fantastic and it inspired me to purchase Giada's other books in future. I’m approaching 50 this year, and lets just say, the lights in my house are not very forgiving – and neither is 4k! Ina and friends decide to ditch the chips and dip in favor of a potluck. Very well done, finally a cooking/home show that is down to earth .

Her personal advice on most of the dishes are insightful and helpful. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2020.

I only see 6 episodes of Giada at home 2.0 in itunes. I really enjoy these at home videos. Cool for 10 minutes. Giada De Laurentiis makes 4 recipes that can be prepared in just minutes.

Many people think that’s how cooking shows are filmed – I guess we did a good job all these years! An Italian Dim Sum-Style Champagne Brunch With Giada De Laurentiis during the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival at Soho Beach House …

You will also receive the Official Giadzy Newsletter and access to post in the Club G fan community. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You’re just a few clicks away from the show you want to watch.

My family are always on my shows – they are the reason I fell in love with cooking, and the reason I stay inspired, but I’ve never shot a show WITH my family.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2019.

If you've watched season one and two of Giada at Home, alot of the recipes from those two shows are in this book.

Love the tv series, now I have the recipes as and when needed. I received this a Christmas gift.

Giada plans a good old-fashioned neighborhood progressive dinner party. We played a lot of pranks.

Shane is such a jokester, and we definitely snuck in our fair share of pranks in between takes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $8.98 Shipping to United Kingdom. Love your cousins videos also. The whole thing is very well done - It’s my new favorite cooking show! I'm planning on working my way through this beautiful book and testing all the fabulous recipes. But the few recipes I've tried have been simple and extremely flavourful and delicious. Thank you for taking the time to do all of this. Giada transforms part of her home into a gallery for one night to host an art show and display the work of one of her artist friends, Darren Quinn. Sending best wishes to you and yours!

Arrange the peppers on a platter and serve.

Season with salt and pepper. A few times, actually. What a treat!

We had to make the entire thing over again… and wait for it to bake… again! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

This book is packed with excellent recipes that are full of flavor, fairly easy to cook and almost always healthy. Remove the seeds and veins. The show was nominated for two Daytime Emmys in 2009: for Outstanding Culinary Program and Outstanding Directing in a Lifestyle/Culinary Program, and won for the latter award.. Giada de Laurentiis is hosting a casual Father's Day meal at her house.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Recipes are fantastic but be aware that it's mixture of European and American style cooking. Love it !!! Ina's swapping her traditional roast for chicken with attitude.

I am glad you and your family are well.

Well, she left for a bike ride and Shane and I cooked it, even seasoned it for some reason and put it back in and let her believe the it worked! Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California: A Cookbook. One was on a flexible tripod angled down on my cutting board so you could see all the food being chopped- but sometimes lived in the fridge for shots of me grabbing ingredients.

And it’s gonna take me probably the whole year to do it,” de Laurentiis tells her fans. Can’t wait to watch the new episodes! Your friends and family will be spoilt for choice with these barbecue feasts from around the globe. Overall, this is a great cookbook! Just a minor remark - if you are traditional European cuisine fan like me, you might find a bit strange recipes like salmon with agave syrup or asparagus with melon. First, she shows us that the house has been completely gutted and there is a huge pile of debris outside to prove it.

Not only is this book a joy to read, the photographs are beautiful and really make your mouth water!

Hope we get to see the kitties in future shows. That way you clearly know what results you have to achieve. Being a big fan of both Italian and California-style cooking, this book was the obvious choice for me. Next, we head inside where pretty much the only things that haven’t been demolished are some structural beams and the floorboards.

All Rights Reserved. The Turkey, feta and sun-dried tomato meatloaf is incredibly quick and easy to prepare and has fast become a firm family favourite. I didn't really find much that excited me in this recipe book. Now that you’ve got the inside scoop on what went on behind the scenes, I hope you’ll be extra excited to watch this very special season of Giada at Home 2.0! Anytime you cook with your aunt Raffi is my favorite.

First of all, I think she's evolved marvelously as a cook as this book demonstrates. In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Can’t wait to watch!! Ingredients Vegetable oil cooking spray 2 tablespoons olive oil 3 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed Salt and freshly ground black pepper 24 (2- to 3-inch long) baby peppers. I was really nervous about doing my own hair and makeup. Set aside. Soooo exciting!!

Sunshine food means foods that's lighter with great color and flavor.

Please sign in with your TV provider to watch this episode and other great programs.

You've always been a wonderful hostess and shown us your true love of Italian food but this is your best!!! There are professional lights, multiple camera operators, and lots of people helping to produce, cook, and take photos to make it all look seamless.

Art House. And I love Bruno. And yeast, well, that was out of stock everywhere… luckily, my neighbor had some and lent it to me.