I play classic rock, with quite a bit of bending of notes, so I don't treat them softly either.

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by flatpicker, Aug 16, 2009. Smooth bends and easier than the Gibsons, Beautiful tone. These strings don't bear the name "Vintage Reissue" lightly -- Gibson makes them just like they did in the '50s, with pure nickel wire for long tonal life. 6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful.

Slightly more expensive than an 'average' set of strings, and worth every penny of that extra. They rarely break, and I don't take it easy on them either.

No matter what style you play, these strings will sound great. I have tried all the major brands (Ernie Ball, GHS, D'addario, etc etc) and the conclusion I have come to is that these have by far the superior tone. Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. Long lasting too. They're the best. This is the BEST string I have ever put on my on my Guitar, you exspect to get a real gibson sound and it turns out to be more, best iv ever had out strings and thay lasted about a mounth Gibson Vintage Electric Guitar Strings User Reviews | zZounds Shipping to 23917 (Boydton)

If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier Fantastic quality.

I play classic rock, with quite a bit of bending of notes, so I don't treat them softly either. Place your order and make your first monthly payment today, and your gear will be in your hands in about two days. The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. Gibson Strings re-invents the modern guitar string. For those of you using Gibson Vintage Reissue pure nickel wound strings on your Strat, how are you finding them in terms of durability? Epiphone Exclusive Les Paul Plus Quilt Top PRO Electric Guitar, Gibson Les Paul Tribute Electric Guitar (with Soft Case), Boss Katana-50 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12"), Line 6 Helix LT Modeling Electric Guitar Processor, Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar (with Case), Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (with Soft Case), HeadRush Pedalboard Guitar Multi-Effects Processor, Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Pedal, Line 6 POD Go Guitar Effects Processor Pedalboard, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro Deluxe Electric Guitar (with Bag), Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Electric Guitar, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard (with Case), Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Ibanez Axion Label S671ALB Electric Guitar, Gibson SG Modern Electric Guitar (with Case), Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50s Electric Guitar, Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar (with Case), Steinberger GT-PRO Quilt Deluxe Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag). They also start breaking often after that 2 month point.

Gibson Vintage Reissue Electric Guitar Strings Slowly wrapped over a high-quality, Swedish-steel hex core, these strings offer classic tone and playability with modern strength and resilience. 13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. TDPRI, short for Telecaster Discussion Page Reissue, is the leading online community and marketplace for Telecaster guitars. We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account.

I'm glad I changed strings instead of pick-ups!!

These strings show why Gibson is still the favorite with top players around the world! I've been playing for about 11 years, and once I started using vintage reissues I never stopped. it helps ALOT to acheve the song i wnt to play the sound respones is amazing, i just bougt thim off the shelf it did come whit a little book thing and a nuther thing that tells about the gages and stuff, onece you put fret fast on thim its slik and smooth and play ability it gibson, its well made so thay can last a long time, its good to have and stuff but still best iv had. I used them on numerous Stats. These strings feel fantastic to play. I recommend once you have one break, just change all the strings to avoid hassle, Its a tad expensive as far as guitar strings go, and the fact that they wear quicker is a downer, but the sound quality is unmatched, so as long as you have the money to replace them every so often i'd recommend these, Never had to call gibson, but I've called them for other products and they were extremely helpful and easy to work with, It sounds great and they look so shiny when you put them on. If the tone alone isn't enough to convince you, the durability will. Not the case with the Gibsons.

Those Fenders made me plan on buying yet another Reverend Warhawk II 390 they sounded so good on the guitar. D'Addario does make the Gibson strings for those that weren't aware of that. I recently bought a box of the Gibsons ( in 2012) and was very disappointed.

Extremely satisfying, go ahead and buy them and see for yourself, It's incredible, I've used so many different strings, Ernie Ball, D'Addario, Dean Markley, Rotosound, and Dunlop strings. They have a wonderful smooth silky feel, and are very easy to bend. For classic rock, they give a tone which is just unbeatable in my opinion.

Gibson Strings reinvented the modern guitar string by going back to the days of using only the finest pure nickel wire and slowly wrapping it over the highest quality Swedish steel hex core for maximum strength and stability. Gibson Vintage Reissue Strings These authentic strings are crafted the exact way they were in the '50s and are made from the purest nickel wrap and finest quality core wire. These are quite simply the best electric guitar strings around. But when I slapped these on (.10s) i got unbelievable response and crunch, they sound great, the sound thick and warm when you're playing clean, and sound great when you're playing in distortion. - Standard 9's: .009, .011, .016, .024w, .032w, .042w, If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-4GIBSON, Submitted January 3, 2009 by a customer from btinternet.com.

13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. These strings are incredibly well-made. Gibson Electric Guitar Strings - 6 String. If you don't use these strings you are missing out big time.

I would take one pack of these for 3 packs of any of the cheaper brands, All kinds, but mostly Alternative pop/rock, blues, and soul. With other strings I've used on tremolo guitars you need to constantly work at them for a few days, but the gibsons went straight on and stayed in tune, I barely had to break them in and I've never had much trouble with them, Well they come vacuum sealed so thats awesome you don't have to immediately put them on for fear of corrosion, you can let em sit somewhere in your room for months.

zZounds.com.

To enter. Sounded bigger and all pickup positions sound right. Modern technology meets vintage values! I will never use anything else, I have found 'my' strings.

Previously I was using the D'Addarios.

They have a wonderful smooth silky feel, and are very easy to bend. Very smooth but with great clarity and playability.

Gibson Electric Guitar Strings - 6 String. You'll probably save more than $1 because you won't have to constantly replace them (unless you REALLY punish your strings, in which case you might need to back off a bit..).

These are simply the best sounding strings I've ever encountered.