Click here to find out more. This page was last edited on 13 October 2020, at 02:17.

The parents organize small educational excursions with native speakers for Bella, she also attends an English theater club, studies drawing in French, dancing in Spanish, and attends figure skating lessons with a native German speaker. Scientists confirm that the ability to speak in different languages, and switch from one to the other, depends on the interaction of different areas of the brain.

Flaca – Another word for describing or making fun of skinny girls.

Chata – A good name for a person who has a small nose since it means “pug nose.”.

Some things are better in its traditional form – Nicknames are one of these things.

"The hippocampus, responsible for memory, stimulates the growth of new neurons. Chica – This is a cool girl pet name; it means Girl. Her father works at the Radio Research and Development Institute based in Moscow. She made sure that the languages were not mixed, not allowing the girl to insert Russian words during a conversation in English. We adore different cultures from around the world – all the greetings, festivals, traditions, music and languages. This page will allow you write your name in English text and have it converted into many languages such as Amharic Arabic Bengali Greek Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Nepali Farsi Punjabi Russian Sanskrit Serbian Tamil Telugu Tigrinya and Urdu. While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. My spanish nickname is flaca and im puerto rican and salvadorian, My nickname is loquita because I was very crazy while growing up and I am puerto rican and mexicana. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Cerda – A girl who has no manners, it translates to “sow” in English.

The video with the girl answering questions, singing songs and talking about herself in different languages went viral. Knowing how to curse someone out in a different language is maybe not the most necessary skill in the world, but it’s not the least. In this article, we have listed many ways for you to say beautiful in different languages. This page gives traditional counterparts of given names in various languages. Italian polyglot: ‘To understand Russians you must speak Russian’. My family speaks Hindi and sometime after I learned how to ask for a cup of water, I insisted they teach me how to swear. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. The diminutive would be “Flaquita.”, Fosfora – A girl that’s short-tempered and burns down quickly like a “match.”. Prieta – It’s used for describing girls who are dark skinned. Bella began to read easily at the age of two. For a stranger, you should be more careful as she might not find these nicknames funny.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-leader-4','ezslot_22',127,'0','0'])); Cabeza hueca – It means hollow head. For example, when ten-month-old Bella was shown the word "hand" written in Russian or English, she showed her little hand.

Loca – A girl who is “crazy.” Be careful with this word. Do you know any other Spanish nickname that is missing from this article, add it in the comment section.

The page does not, in general, show more recent borrowings from one language into another or mere transliterations. It was pretty enlightening.

Bella's parents understand that their daughter will not be using all these languages in every day life.

Torpe – Used for a clumsy girl, who keeps dropping or knocking down things. Vieja – The meaning of this word is “old woman.” But don’t be too comfortable with the use of this nickname – show some respect when talking to a senior. There are currently 19 languages represented on this page: English, German, Dutch, Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Ukrainian, Arabic, Romanian, Hungarian, Lithuanian and Greek, Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary, Female given names Germanic languages (under construction), https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Appendix:Translations_of_female_given_names_in_multiple_languages&oldid=60841408, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Catherine, Katherine, Catharine, Katharine, Kate, Katie, Kat(h)arina, Kat(h)erina, Katrin, Karin, Karen. Here is a list of mean Spanish nicknames you could call a lady: Aliento de dragón – It means “bad breath.”. Yulia Devyatkina, Bella's mother, said her daughter is not a child prodigy; they just invested a lot of time and effort in her development. How to Say Brave in Different Languages. Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox. This is the translation of the word "brave" to over 100 other languages. Categories: Appearance and Personality Please find below many ways to say brave in different languages. Suppose you would like to translate English to Spanish with voice; then just choose target language as Spanish and click the 'Vocalise' button.