This is a quote from Bicentennial Man, where it was spoken by robots who were not intended to have a sense of individuality or identity.Using "one" instead of "I" is an expression of that lack of personal identity. Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources.

happy to be of assistance.

Find more similar words at … Cet exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange. I'm glad I could assist you. happy to be of help. La traduction est fausse ou de mauvaise qualité. 3)I gonna 〜. Almost all phone number have seven digits, with the exception OF emergency number. Or you can say, more formally, "I am glad that I was able to be of assistance at the party". perturbatrices, mais aussi peu susceptibles de mener à un règlement définitif du désaccord factuel. 11. Sign up for premium, and you can play other user's audio/video answers. Ce résultat ne correspond pas à ma recherche. "to be of assistance" is a somewhat formal expression that means "to help". 100k Documents chargeables en « glisser-déposer ». Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "if you have any further inquiries, we would be glad to assist you.". Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language. By clicking "I Accept" or "X" on this banner, or using our site, you accept our cookie and privacy policy. @themaster "I would be glad to help you" hasn't been decided yet? What is the difference between stay safe and keep safe ? 20. I'm glad to help. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. Yes, I'm glad to help. how formal is it to say "nevertheless" and "despite of that" in day to day English? Regardless of whether it’s decided or not, I think that “I would be glad to help you” is the natural way to say it. Nous nous tenons à votre entière disposition pour, Before leaving us he sent to call a Council of his young men that night, and when we parted we told him that we intended to, proceed on our journey early on the morrow, but that as, Avant de nous quitter, Augustin convoque un conseil de ses jeunes braves pour la nuit; au moment de partir, nous lui dîmes que nous avions l'intention de, Our staff at the Embassy in Ottawa and the, Notre personnel à l'Ambassade à Ottawa et dans nos, Si vous désirez des informations ou des renseignements. The cat is crouching on the branch ‎‎‎"I' would be glad to help you" ,If you make the phrase into "I will be glad to help you",what nuance does it carry? Say no more.

Pour de longs textes, utilisez le meilleur traducteur en ligne au monde ! Be part of the HiNative community while on the go! Which verb is proper for t... Can you help me with my English to get in touch everyday. 10k 1k You can say, "I am glad that I was able to help at the party". DiscoverLIA COVID-19Ludwig Initiative Against COVID-19, Ludwig does not simply clarify my doubts with English writing, it enlightens my writing with new possibilities. haftada kaç gün çalışıyorsunuz, Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law.

Ain't I just! No, was my mother, but I'm sure she was glad to help. Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple. Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers. Regardless of whether it’s decided or not, I think that “I would be glad to help you” is the natural way to say it. What is the difference between man and men ? P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445, But it was important to New Jersey, and we wanted, "They were so happy for the program, they were so. 2)I am going to 〜. I'm glad to be of help. The cat is sitting on the branch. ‎‎‎"I' would be glad to help you" ,If you make the phrase into "I will be glad to help you",what ... How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university.