Click to add your description here. The spam musubis here are yummy as well! The only difference with Good Friends is that they offer musubis and ramen (which I haven't seen anybody order yet). What a let down. Browse Our Website. I got the salmon bomb and the traditional ahi. Their telephone number is +1 530-231-5537. The closest poke I've had stateside to the islands! Stretching for 3 meals usually requires me adding more rice from home. Great portion size for the price as well - the bowl you get is actually huge enough for two meals. See all photos from Melanie B. for Good Friends Hawaiian Poke & Ramen.

Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Takeout & Limited Dine In. Find takeout menus, and links to directions and reviews from users of Google, Facebook, and Yelp. Served with Fresh Pita, Served with house chili, sour cream, shredded cheese, red onions, and Fritos, Selection of meats, cheeses, and other goodies.

It really cured my poke bowl crave and will definitely be back. You have to choose I style for the toppings which is different than a typical poke spot where the toppings come included. Easily one of the absolute best poke places I've been to in California! Just half of one got me very full so I recommend sharing with a friend if you have a small appetite--leaving it out makes the fish go bad. Overall very good poke spot! Rather large selection as well. This poke place really hit the spot on a hot summer day. Spicy.

To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (530) 231-5537. Although I wouldn't  get it as often as it's pretty expensive. Nice spacious corner spot greeted with a friendly counter girl who offered samples and help in explaining ordering process. There's somethin' for errybody y'all!

I think this was good for people who don't like raw fish and the flavor is completely different. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Family friendly establishment. No dine in at the moment but they do have tables outside to enjoy your good eats under the tree. All the ingredients were top notch. I ordered over the phone and my order was available for pickup right on time. Good Friends Hawaiian Poke & Ramen is located in Yolo County of California state. That's it! Cluck A Wing ($) You can dine in, which we missed. It is a bit pricy, but I find myself able to stretch their poke bowls for 2, sometimes 3 meals.

It didn't look too much from the bowl, but after I finished eating I was stuffed +1 pretty great price point! Ask your server, Queso, bean dip and salsa with fried chips, Crispy waffle fries covered in shredded American & blue cheese, crispy bacon, pickled jalapenos and scallions. Ordered 3 poke bowls with Ono package which is a Spam Musubi and drink. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, https://good-friends-hawaiian-poke-ramen.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral, THE KEG SOCIAL™ - Dining & Entertainment (Coming Winter 2020! Home page   . Thursday:

For the quality and portion, definitely can't find something like that in South BayPS: since this is located in DT Davis, street parking is available.Overall, I'm salivating thinking about it. Street parking only. My past experience of sushi burritos only come from Sushirrito, but Good Friends must be 2 or 3 times bigger than that. Spicy. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. You can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment. For some reason Davis always has great quality sashimi, and for really great price points! It can be a little pricy for poke, but its def a nicer environment and quality sashimi. Glad they're still serving up good poke during the pandemic. ... Good Friend Lunch Combination 11 am - 3 pm.

Best around! We will definitely return to Good Friends Hawaiian Poke the next time we are in Davis. Davis Downtown Gift Cards; UNIQUELY DAVIS. Terms of Service   . Since they don't offer toppings for free, the cost  adds up. The price is pretty steep if you add the loaded options, it comes out to around $18. Their poke actually has some kick to it unlike others. For the Traditional Ahi flavor, The Poké is marinated with shoyu (you know it's legit when they call it shoyu, not soy sauce), sesame oil, onions, and Hawaiian seaweed (called lima loa). Ordered 3 poke bowls with Ono package which is a Spam Musubi and drink. Ask your server, Add Vanilla Ice Cream Scoop For $1.50. Served with vegetable chow mein, egg roll and steamed or fried rice. Monday: Add Hours Submit corrections. As long as they keep the food the same, they can change the name all they want! Mouth water Maple bacon with Swiss on fresh bread pressed. Marianthe V. Full service bar and great beer choices with a lot of local ones. Saturday: The bomb gives the poke a nice spicy kick that'll make your nose run. It was not.

Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Order for. Really happy with our food! Until we meet again, Good Friends! I've not had a poke bowl that with such generous portions. Arguably a Davis gem that everyone should have! For a few more dollars to can choose a loaded option to add on a musubi and extra toppings to your poke bowl. Theres a menu, but also specials taped at the end of the poke bar. Served with ranch dressing, Served with Teriyaki sauce or ranch dressing, Stuffed with stuff and fried.

Amazingly good with a hint of sweetness, 5.9% Not hoppy with a great smokey flavor, 5 5% slightly sweet, tastes like apple juice, 5.9% Easy drinking english style pale ate, 5.6% West coast original pale ale, nice hop character, 8.7% Big, red, and sticky, good sweet malt paired with a hoppy finish, 4.7% Pale wheat, light, very drinkable, good fishing beer, 5.6% Chocolate and coffee flavors punctuate the roasty malt background, 4.9% The one and only original steam beer, 8% floral hop aroma, subtle caramel, slighty earthy and spicy rye, 4.9% Belgian white beer, great in hot weather, Wine special (ask your server). The bread was stale, we told the server, she said she would let them know.

Privacy Policy   . 1 Review Served with ranch, Comes with sour cream, shredded cheese, and diced red onion, House made traditional Mediterranean Hummus. Distance: 0.45 miles, Sharks Fish & Chicken Too ($$) At Good Friends Chinese Restaurant, we serve authentic Chinese food but not just cooking makes our restaurant prominent. Ingredients for the toppings are unmatched at other poke places.

Poke is so fresh and tasty. Their poke bowls are very wide, you pay like a base price of 11.95 for just poke mix and rice/salad but u can choose combinations of toppings for additional price- I like delilah. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I personally like their california salmon/salmon bomb with delilah mix. Collection; Delivery; Deliver to. -- perfect in amount and delightfully complimented fish and rice. You can sample the poke if you're indecisive on what to get--there's about 8 protein marinades to choose from. The closest poke I've had stateside to the islands! read more, I like everything on the menu but I do prefer the pork sliced, inside and outside meat and you have to request that when you order or you get chopped ... Grill Super friendly staff as well. So ask your server what's new, 5% made with maple syrup and belgian yeast. Served with ranch, Comes with sour cream, shredded cheese, and diced red onion, House made traditional Mediterranean Hummus. You can also get samples of it if you're unsure. Is this your restaurant? 134 reviews of Good Friends Hawaiian Poke & Ramen "When I Yelped Delilah's it said it was closed!!! I recommend ordering the 4 flavor family style, which gives you 4 flavors, each ~0.25lbs, and side of rice, spam masubi, seaweed salad, and a drink. Food: The salmon bomb was my favorite. Its pretty much the same! Definitely eat here. ... < New York < US ALL Orange County.

thu 7:00am-12:00pm.

No, I'm not talking about your run of the mill, avocado, cucumber, stuffed to the brim with imitation crab meat poke bowl places. Yumm So fresh and delicious. I ordered the kali style poke bowl with garlic shrimp and spicy salmon. Record and instantly share video messages from your browser.

""Yi" in Chinese means "memory." $$ People usually visit a restaurant either due to its good food or its great atmosphere. The staff is really friendly too. +1 really fresh poke! 302. Add pickles, lettuce, onion, and tomato at no charge to any burger. I was always wary of these Bc I feel ripped off, but I actually appreciated the toppings they combined! Distance: 0.45 miles, Sneaky Pete's Hot Dog ($) This poke place really hit the spot on a hot summer day. It quickly adds up to $16 for a bowl. COVID update: Good Friends Hawaiian Poke & Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. I got the salmon bomb and the traditional ahi. Sunday: Price Point Add anything we have in house to your dog. 400 G Street, Davis, CA, USA. On the street of G Street and street number is 400. You have to choose I style for the toppings which is different than a typical poke spot where the toppings come included. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "OPEN 11AM-8PM. I’m a Davis resident, Why is it that you can be closed for “how many months” and not have a happy hour menu upon reopening. I usually go for the furikake ahi bomb and salmon bomb. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Mongolian Dinner. People usually visit a restaurant either due to its good food or its great atmosphere. Pulled pork, queso, sour cream, cilantro, and jalapenos, Battered chicken wings deep fried and tossed in house made sauces. Rotating Selection of Pies from our Friends Pie Falootin $6 a Slice, We rotate 'em, so ask your server what's new, We rotate 'em.