to Avoid Damage. l�� C0���� F . 8 0 obj[/ICCBased 10 0 R] Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Xc�����R�u�'�?�Ww$^��'��h��ɲ)[email protected]قrT'��r���{r tf��#����f���+ü&97~#/����gVn��.��1��P�I���.���4y�i��ܺ�a�*����]uty�W!��P)����� ��'C����!���$�,�Q�6��͓R*��օ&/��?d5�ڄ�Eoq��F�Z�a)� 9��r"娹����� ���ǜ���&>���S�b�^����&��:�,����4)hFƷ��z��ڤ@R�%��4�:l�;��%�F�Q�@T~�����uGV�����m��%�兵1^KwFO�U��ʹ��m�G���=>>�!����{{�����`�(r��:Kc(�a���l;�,�M_Y���ǖ�+hl_[C��i�r�{ۂ�w��]_� IS��Y� ޗB���Z�087*)wR8K� '\ŧ+ ˓,�8�8�����龍Bf�c�Q'��]�*h�#WE�lκV�1I���Ɠ��,�I�(. 7������25b����]^{�Q�9\���\V�ʶo ��!���` ���, do not get into eyes. At least some ingredient disclosure. �&�g�3`Óe��I�x!��d�&�R]$�>>Z�QJ��tߓα����������r�i�`�i|��F�F�����& 7'/Yt�����q��o� {!dLg���vW�� .˺���x��m�f[�F�l&`��+ޛ!���9���G�|j_���q��W߅ߡ�?�i��S%��tLhz!�JFBӫ�91*��jJc>���s��"���t��d��M����o�m>�X�_|� ��z5����2HU��� �{�

D. Great Value Hand Replenish Dishwashing Liquid, Pomegranate. Do not add bleach. 0 %%EOF Laundry Additive (1) Score Range: D. Great Value Stain Remover & Color Booster, Fresh. %PDF-1.5 %���� "F$H:R��!z��F�Qd?r9�\A&�G���rQ��h������E��]�a�4z�Bg�����E#H �*B=��0H�I��p�p�0MxJ$�D1��D, V���ĭ����KĻ�Y�dE�"E��I2���E�B�G��t�4MzN�����r!YK� ���?%_&�#���(��0J:EAi��Q�(�()Ӕ[email protected]���P+���!�~��m���D�e�Դ�!��h�Ӧh/��']B/����ҏӿ�?a0n�hF!��X���8����܌k�c&5S�����6�l��Ia�2c�K�M�A�!�E�#��ƒ�d�V��(�k��e���l ����}�}�C�q�9 Looking for MSDS information regarding the chemicals in a commercial product or a material safety data sheet (MSDS)? &�?�%��&�% Xw� �H�+�+���a�� �{yl�y�E,җ̃�����D6���a�y��I�jr�K����&&m��*>�Ma�K�>M�=[�O��BS�u�6͑n���'� �ɰEË�޿{ =��ۼ�0�1���s)J1tq��hb�O���F��)-=a�=�M��F��9��8ה?Thݔ��5����>�V��)5�9�'�Vk�`�j�����ڵ�gm�{tN�Nk�qu$[G�. The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. Keep Out of Reach of Children.

>|(�U�\���w�b��k������/7��q����&�PLo-�$�,��?s�z��i N��X= ���Z�l�7Y+�6�: ��4�r�����w��(u)@HX�"� �aB7�������`C�`$~�w�_a��pp��n"t�7�f΁,�D�̪����F>���0 g�I��Iyu��l�K�]�#�]�n���Ͼ� Contains No Chlorine Bleach and Sodium Silicate. �x������- �����[��� 0����}��y)7ta�����>j���T�7���@���tܛ�`q�2��ʀ��&���6�Z�L�Ą?�_��yxg)˔z���çL�U���*�u�Sk�Se�O4?׸�c����.� � �� R� ߁��-��2�5������ ��S�>ӣV����d�`r��n~��Y�&�+`��;�A4�� ���A9� =�-�t��l�`;��~p���� �Gp| ��[`L��`� "A�YA�+��Cb(��R�,� *�T�2B-� Good ingredient disclosure. May also have poor ingredient disclosure. Buy Great Value Lemon Scent Dishwashing Liquid from Walmart Canada. EY4dM�=\�/�q��U9�b�|��o|VUۑ�.����������q�����*��Jt]9��.d�N�c�����s��>���������տ�u�?4��u�;�:�z�W� qg�: Great Value Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap Crisp Apple Scent 713. Shop for more General Purpose Cleaners available online at Walmart.ca

endstream endobj 1158 0 obj <>stream We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Nowadays It has become. з? Skin Contact: Rinse With Water. Acute Toxicity EyesMay cause irritation. msds for great value dishwashing liquid Helmet is aiming to told if you can. whmis hazard class d2b toxic materials 16. GREAT VALUE Product Name GV LDU Formula 12092 Recommended Use Detergent. EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from the published scientific... EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government. By federal law, manufacturers must supply this info in an MSDS which we provide here, FREE! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. MSDS #: RQ1310917 Issue Date: October, 2013 Supersedes: RQ1206951 Issue Date: August, 2012 SECTION I - PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION Identity: Automatic Dishwashing Detergent Gel Brands: CASCADE BASE (PURE RINSE) GEL: Lemon, Fresh, Orchard Splash, Summertime Showers, Orange, Baking Soda Fresh Scents and Cascade with Extra Bleach Action. Some potential for hazards to health or the environment. DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS Waste treatment methods Disposal methods This material, as supplied, is not a hazardous waste according to Federal regulations (40 CFR 261). Hazardous Ingredients as defined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1200. About the ratings: EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from the published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government. MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET RSU 34. for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. D . The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations.

�ꇆ��n���Q�t�}MA�0�al������S�x ��k�&�^���>�0|>_�'��,�G! Leading international certifiers PETA and Leaping Bunny have no information concerning this company’s use of animal testing. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water; Stop use and ask a doctor if. Do Not Mix With Other Cleaning Products Or Ammonia As Irritating Fumes May Result. jm�*���^�6���LF��Q�Žo���F)90R�+����Jǐ�#�C�� �,ad��dm�� �dIY�TB/�U��ٗȱM�=�Xț��X���y��&�tH�߽0[�M��wI^��.�ȳR9�vŗ)G��I]�I u��Z){S�X����%Z�N]|��)��?-�9;�ɰ: p(�%٧Ů�g�����)�8�Y��2�*�&+��g���E��ָ4)�,/�F��A��:���{k_�[J����&S�50jO�6i�'V�B����X|����{���� fS(A4�(��Iަ��,2$Α;��0�C"��Җ��:�١ϟ�&�H�F�?�% �XMD�� DISHWASHING- chloroxylenol liquid  3 0 obj<>/ExtGState<>/ColorSpace<>>> The ratings reflect potential health hazards but do not account for the level of exposure or individual susceptibility, factors that determine actual health risks, Good ingredient disclosure. endobj Do Not Reuse Bottle. ��w�G� xR^���[�oƜch�g�`>b���$���*~� �:����E���b��~���,m,�-��ݖ,�Y��¬�*�6X�[ݱF�=�3�뭷Y��~dó ���t���i�z�f�6�~`{�v���.�Ng����#{�}�}��������j������c1X6���fm���;'_9 �r�:�8�q�:��˜�O:ϸ8������u��Jq���nv=���M����m����R 4 � For Best Results: Load Properly: Load So Soiled Surfaces Face Spray. N'��)�].�u�J�r� At least some ingredient disclosure.

The active ingredient in the Dawn Complete Dishwashing Liquid + Antibacterial Hand Soap is triclosan at 0.1%. Meets EWG's strictest standards for health and transparency. Eyes and Skin Irritant. Ivory Hand Dishwashing Liquid Page 1 of 5 The Procter & Gamble Company P&G Household Care Fabric & Home Care Innovation Center 5299 Spring Grove Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45217-1087 MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET MSDS #: RQ1310079 Issue Date: 1/29/2014 Supersedes: RQ1006515 Issue Date: 1/4/2011 SECTION I - PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION Identity: Ivory Liquid Hand Dishwashing Detergents … 3x grease fighting** **When compared to non-concentrated formulas Great Value Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid has triple the grease fighting power, making cleanup of even your dirtiest pans and dishes a breeze! Chloroxylenol 0.3%. Few/no known or suspected hazards to health or the environment, Limited potential for hazards to health or the environment, Some potential for hazards to health or the environment, Likely hazards to health or the environment, Potentially significant hazards to health or the environment. developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects. 1153 0 obj <> endobj You can unsubscribe at anytime. 10 0 obj<>stream %���� water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, lauramine oxide, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, isopropylideneglycerol, sodium chloride, alcohol denat., fragrance, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, methylisothiazolinone, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, yellow 5, blue 1. %PDF-1.4 D. Great Value Dishwashing Liquid, Mountain Falls. h�b```�\^5~�g`B�@�n)�.% Presoak: Soak Tough to Clean Items In 1 Tablespoon of Automatic Dishwashing Gel to 1 Quart of Hot Water. Carefully Remove The Seal Under The Cap Before Use.

�eW��L��Lp��P��?��Lb���v]C��!9Ǝ)n ���H�u%���8��� �=U�5O�PY6T�J�T��(C ��D\����ve�2��L�(��mVL�R'��f�/�*7�1=9+��J�:@��7�l�i�/��eH���T�`��^��s�I�a;��1�fAo΁�� 8� �g5Ɯ�?�.�tP�s9�[��ΐC�)���|�F�9�=�\��\�A|ha�y���z!|tL��!���,���ּ� �����7H�M2�x�6e&w\D�p��q��q�a���c �W���}�`� g"Cm6�����PCSH έц�Wǜ����†���n�7̿��"�6���($+zEVЄ�O�gE�X�3׫f�S��,��mc��]$�'P�Q+��z�a��C�ynJW�5�׌T��m�wY�S��"w hX��f�˶�&���H�0Ɂ����:�rz���f�ˍ���Y,[email protected] }���P�F���{In����_���qp�]#NR���!6N�ƞ�� �2Y�!Ǟd�q\��p�'iS�S�U� �V[��ߎ )����3�������/��c]���43kdN�s���� 1018068 - great value ultra liquid dish detergent msds contains all the information required by the cpr. endstream endobj 1157 0 obj <>stream �V��)g�B�0�i�W��8#�8wթ��8_�٥ʨQ����Q�[email protected]�&�A)/��g�>'K�� �t�;\�� ӥ$պF�ZUn����(4T�%)뫔�0C&�����Z��i���8��bx��E���B�;�����P���ӓ̹�A�om?�W= SAFETY DATA SHEET DISHWASHING LIQUID … endstream endobj 1154 0 obj <>/Metadata 25 0 R/Pages 1151 0 R/StructTreeRoot 29 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 1155 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 595.44 841.92]/Parent 1151 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 1156 0 obj <>stream endstream endobj 1159 0 obj <>stream When using this product. Purpose. ��E���Z+I��� ¥�*����l�[email protected]_�}��U۾M9iM5�sB�о=���C2ҍW���ux��/,�2D���=K�4:̲� Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. This Product Does Not Contain Any Phosphates. Active ingredient. Some products may carry other seals or symbols that have not been fully vetted by EWG or are not verified by independent audits, do not consider health impacts or are promoted by manufacturers rather than independent entities. Eye Contact: Flush Eye Thoroughly With Water For At Least 15 Minutes. Likely hazards to health or the environment. Separate Silverware from Stainless Steel. Harmful If Swallowed. hޜ��j�0�_�`�$ْl('k�A�KY��D$��:���O�2gkJ�q����g�5�kIJZ��H' �"#�k2$�� Dishwashing Liquid Walmart com. We note some other certifications on the product pages, but we do not use those statuses to score products. @B��������2���� ��o�O� ��& )�R1���I��e���F��aC3�H�)� ��bA�%�ƫ0i�i%yP�q�3uę�� Company Emergency Phone Number 801-975-3194 2. Fill All Cups Completely. 2y�.-;!���K�Z� ���^�i�"L��0���-�� @8(��r�;q��7�L��y��&�Q��q�4�j���|�9�� Check to Make Sure All Items Are Dishwasher Safe. 1-877-505-2267 or visit us online at walmart.com, DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716, This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Scent, Set id: 17a80a1b-c778-4571-b3cf-1d458d0f7f30, 710 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, 1183 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, 2662 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, 828 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, 2210 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, do not get into eyes.