Pistachio overload? So versatile and delicious!

Never fail!

Made this today and found a new favorite cake. thanks for the recipe! HI Elisa, it obviously need a bit longer.

Do you suggest the cake completely cool before frosting? Stir until the food coloring is totally incorporated. Green's Coffee Cake Mix is a must-have for your everyday and special occasion baking.You can make 2x9” cakes, a 2 lb loaf cake, 36 cupcakes or 18 muffins!Simply add eggs, oil and water to create a super moist cake.Why not make your own coffee frosting to compliment your cake by mixing together 150g icing sugar, 1 teaspoon of coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon of hot water and 75g softened … Vanilla, white, butter or yellow cake mixes can all be used for this recipe. I just had a few folks test it for me and it’s working for them and for myself. .

Your email address will not be published. Thanks for this fabulous recipe, will definitely be making it again and again!

Make and bake deliciously decadent desserts and tantalising tarts to impress your friends and family. Thank you! I haven't had it for years! LAYERED CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BARS Green’s Orange Cake Mix is a must-have for your everyday and special occasion baking. Borwick’s Christmas Cake Recipe Kit 4.19kg Makes 2 Cakes! PS. Let Green’s help you get in the Christmas spirit. Pour equal amounts of the mixture between the prepared cake tins. I buy this frequently and it tastes amazing . Spread frosting onto cooled cake. Would this rate good with cream cheese frosting?

I loved it! I like to say my recipes are for the busy cook (you know who you are!) This brand of cake mix is easy to make, moist and tasty. My mom's mom started passing this delicious recipe down to us in the 70's and called it a Watergate Cake… Most, delicious and light is STILL one of my all time favorites.

~Brandie. Perfectly moist with plenty of vanilla flavour. Put it in the center rack of your oven. Having to travel with it. I remember this cake from when I was a kid. I had to sub cheesecake pudding mix in the frosting. I make it as it is but most of the time I add things like blueberries, sultanas, stewed apples so you can have a different cake each time with no effort. Each pack will make two 20cm (8 inch) sandwich cakes, four 18cm (7 inch) sandwich cakes or 72 cupcakes. 25p from the sale of each product will benefit BBC Children in Need. I will definitely be adding this to my recipe book. I also added a couple of drop of pistachio extract to the cake mix, just give the flavor a bit more umph *as my grandma would say). To sign up to our newsletter please follow this link to select your preferences, © 2016 - 2020 Greens Cakes | All Rights Reserved |. Perfectly moist with plenty of vanilla flavour. Can't believe I lost the recipe! I just adore your site. Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering. If you have any trouble logging in, please let us know. Also, using a sugar-free versus the full sugar makes a difference too. Yes, you can make it with a cream cheese frosting. Hi! Why not make your own coffee frosting to compliment your cake by mixing together 150g icing sugar, 1 teaspoon of coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon of hot water and 75g softened butter. The glaze works especially well if you make it as a bundt cake. Christmas is approaching, and I think this would be fun to make… Maybe add some red sprinkles on top! This has got to be the best cake I ever put in my mouth! Greens tastes like homemade and makes it easy to bake the perfect cake every time. I really love the greens butter cake. Can't wait to try some of your other recipes.

Just made this today. To sign up to our newsletter please follow this link to select your preferences, BIG VALUE Green’s Chocolate Cake and Frosting Mix 1.9kg, © 2016 - 2020 Greens Cakes | All Rights Reserved |.

I'm glad you didn't go with a "crack" name.

Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. The pudding must be instant – not cook and serve. oil It was a hit!

With this pack you can create six delicious chocolate muffins and top with a creamy vanilla frosting and waferette. Scrape down the bowl and continue to mix on medium speed for a further 2 minutes. so I am making this for him tonight. Make and bake deliciously decadent desserts and tantalising tarts to impress your friends and family.