Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that sell Keurig® products.

Everyone that drinks this coffee, loves it!

Thank you very much! Tea, Cocoa and More. From basic office supplies, such as printer paper and labels, to office equipment, like file cabinets and stylish office furniture, Office Depot and OfficeMax have the office products you need to get the job done. 4 boxes per case.

We think you will love the satisfying, creamy body too!

Use promo code KCUP24. ± Our extended return policy applies to items purchased solely on Keurig.ca between the dates of November 1, 2020 (starting at 7:00 am ET), and January 1, 2021 (ending at 6:59 am ET). I thought I actually had found the one that came with my Keurig which is just Green Mountain Coffee not the roaster. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben.

2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Kanada am 18. 864904, https://request.eprotect.vantivcnp.com/eProtect/js/payframe-client3.min.js?d=20201112, https://www.officedepot.com/images/us/od/, /account/v2/editBillingDisplay,/orderhistory/subsManager,/orderhistory/submitReturn,/account/accountSummaryDisplay,/account/loginAccountDisplay,/account/myfiles,/csl/listAll. I've never had flavoured coffee before so I think my expectations were unreasonable. She used to regular Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, and some local coffee places and spend 5+ dollars, now she makes her own the majority of the time and the cost per K-cup is about 77c in the 48 pack we bought (each cup makes a few cups of coffee) so not only does she love the taste it saves us a lot of money. Offer subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Wouldn’t buy again, bad flavor, poor coffee. Offer subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. A maximum of 9 boxes per product can be added per order. Those who purchase a Van Houtte® product from Keurig.ca will receive an email from VanHoutte.com immediately with the PIN(s) enclosed.There are three (3) prizes to win, each being a $25,000 CDN cash prize awarded by check.

Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Odds of winning a prize depends on number of eligible entries. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. * No purchase necessary. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

I have to watch my caffeine and this is a soothing nighttime coffee favorite of mine. Shipping surcharges may be applied for locations outside of metropolitan areas.

Therefore, you can expect your order to arrive within 3 to 5 business days.

Our new French Vanilla captures even more of the essence of exotic vanilla, and offers a sweet, round, and creamy body, too.The flavors of old-time creamy vanilla custard... now available any time you want a cup of coffee. Great to get flavored decaf coffee. Happy Belly Light Roast Coffee Pods, Breakfast Blend, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Credits will be processed within three to four weeks. Skip to main content. Featured Brands. The extended return policy applies to coffee makers and accessories purchased at Keurig.ca and does not apply to Keurig® products purchased elsewhere. Ihre Frage kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden beantwortet werden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, die alle Teil der Amazon-Community sind.

We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. Vanilla contents per unit: 0.33 oz roast: Light serving size: Single Serve Coffee Type: American Product Line: Coffee French Vanilla Coffee K-Cup Pods brewing type: K-Cup Caffeine Level: Decaf quantity: 24 brand name: Green Mountain Coffee manufacturer BEST DEALS Guaranteed + Fast & FREE Shipping*. Black Tea ; Green Tea; Herbal Tea; Hot Cocoa; Iced; Chai; Café Style; Type. These are the roasters not what's pictured, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2019, This are absolutely not the same. However this is not guaranteed. Sweet, creamy and sophisticated, Green Mountain Coffee®'s French Vanilla Decaf coffee captures the essence of exotic vanilla, without the caffeine. Offer subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Calorie Goal 1,998 cal. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, or promotion. Log Food. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they're absolutely guilt-free. I am so fed up with Amazon over this order. As you fill your mug, your eyes are fixed on the slow, teasing stream of dark coffee pouring from my Keurig brewer. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 Oz.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Visit the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Store, Amazon Brand - 100 Ct.

Maintain a well-stocked office breakroom. Never worry about running out again. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Vanilla is one of the world's most complex and nuanced flavors - which is probably why we love it so. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020.