The rice by itself adds almost 500 calories per serving. Once cheese has melted, top with parsley and red pepper flakes. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe

Stir your ground beef and broccoli every so often and cook until the broccoli is heated through. Total Time: I haven’t tried this myself, but if I were you, I’d add a tablespoon of soy sauce and adjust it to your taste.

Do you mean use fish sauce instead of oyster sauce? Stir in the frozen … Required fields are marked *. Yay!! With ground beef, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, and broccoli served over rice, it will remind you of Chinese take-out only it’s cheaper and healthier for you. / Site by. Serve over rice when ready and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. I really wanted to see your recipe to make it but I couldn’t get past all the ads to even look at the recipe. ★☆ Not your fault, but thought you should know:).

If needed add a little more water. Add broccoli to pan. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.

The only question I have is about the calorie count.

","url":"https:\/\/tastylowcarbrecipes.com\/low-carb-ground-beef-and-broccoli-recipe\/#mv_create_5_2"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Add broccoli to pan. Nutritional information on TLCR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, then add the chopped onions, garlic, ginger paste, and oyster sauce. She loves Jesus, writing, baking with her kids, learning about herbs, homeopathy, and flower essences, and her animals, including her 45 backyard chickens.

I often use my instant pot for cooking dinner, including my kids’ favorite Gluten-Free Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese. Drain any liquid if necessary. Yes, in a pinch you can use frozen broccoli. I’m glad you loved it enough to give it a 5 star rating. Or can I use ground ginger instead ? Simple holistic wellness, easy recipes, homemade products, kids activities, support for autism moms. This is a great low carb dinner or lunch and reheats well for meal prep. I also have coconut aminos.

Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given.

This Ground Beef and Broccoli uses a couple special ingredients, like oyster sauce and minced fresh ginger, but you can easily swap them out with what you have on hand. Low Carb Ground Beef and Broccoli Recipe

If you prefer leaner meat, you should know that I have tried substituting ground turkey for the beef (we often enjoy meals with ground turkey, like our Beanless Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili), however, it was not as tasty. Print You might also try less coconut aminos so your beef and broccoli isn’t too sweet. Cook and stir until...","url":"https:\/\/tastylowcarbrecipes.com\/low-carb-ground-beef-and-broccoli-recipe\/#mv_create_5_3"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Add garlic, Italian season and return ground beef to pot. Nothing comes quite in handy on a busy weeknight than a pound or two of ground beef. Drain fat. This recipe uses ground beef – or hamburger as some refer to it – and that makes this savory dinner faster and simpler. ★☆, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. .

This recipe is so easy and delicious and I’ll be making again for sure! Your email address will not be published.

Add broccoli to all other prepared ingredients and cook 2-3 minutes before topping with cheese. Add oil to pan.

Increase heat to medium/high. With just a few ingredients plus seasoned ground beef, you get tasty family friendly dinners like Cheesy Taco Pasta or Baked Spaghetti.

Stir in the frozen broccoli. But frozen will work if that’s what you have on hand.

Drain any liquid if necessary. It’s got more of the traditional flavors of Chinese restaurants, without being overly sweet or spicy. ★☆ Tried this for dinner last night and it did not disappoint! https://tastylowcarbrecipes.com/low-carb-ground-beef-and-broccoli-recipe

Share it to your friends and family!

Cool before storing. Check out the variations for common switches to these traditional Chinese flavors and save an extra trip to the store. 1 Tablespoon Dried Italian Season ★☆ It says that one serving is 841 calories; is that true? This is a great low carb dinner or lunch and reheats well for meal prep. Read my disclosure and copyright policy.

Stir in broccoli and sauce until well combined, cooking 1-2 minutes for sauce to thicken. This post contains affiliate links. Gluten-Free Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese, The Best Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe, How to Make the Easiest Homemade Playdough Recipe {Lasts for Months! Chopped Parsley Follow TASTY LOW CARB RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new low carb recipes! American Kid-Friendly Easy Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipe. This is a great low carb dinner or lunch and reheats well for meal prep. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. Cover your pan and heat over medium heat for 5 minutes.