I dont want to add myself, but you are a piece of work. Countdown to the Holidays with Top Class Actions! Why are the max payouts differentiated by states?There’s a wide gap between $75 – $275 max payout. Please add me, I have bought their French Vanilla Cappuccino for a very long time. Open Settlements I told her I thought it was approved on 4/21/2020? It seems to be only a few companies that process these class action claims and they use every excuse not to have these processed in a timely fashion. administrator or law firm. Pretty sure it depends on everything in total. Due to the large volume of claims received (over 400,000), this is a time consuming process and we do not have an estimated distribution date to provide at this time. However, below that the “Settlement Website” address is correctly listed.

$100 ?

Kourtney Fisher.

Not gonna start a political war on here.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • No where in the listing did it say it was instant coffee. Here is a copy of the order posted online.

The web url is inputed incorrectly. yes keep shouting!!!!!! is_redirect && ! Product Title Grove Square Caramel Cappucino Coffee Pods, 24 Count for Keurig K-Cup Brewers Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) out of 5 stars 25 ratings , based on 25 reviews Current Price $10.99 $ 10 .

Kisses. It did say claims would be smaller than anticipated…I mean hell I guess I could just post the email. I offer all my friends and family this flavor when visiting. However, we can confirm that due to the large volume of claims received (over 400,000 claims), the payment amounts will be reduced from the maximum payment amounts listed on the Claim Form. It truly tasted like instant! Not long now. That’s what I was thinking.so why won’t the Claims Administrator pay?