$250,000 in air deliveries from my hangar would probably take me at least twice as long to earn, and require the help of another player. This includes these games released for Xbox 360 or the original Xbox: The collection of Rockstar Games PlayStation 2 titles currently available on PlayStation 4 from the PlayStation Store will also carry over: And as an added bonus, all PlayStation Plus members will continue to get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited into their in-game Maze Bank account within 72 hours of log-in) each month they play the PlayStation 4 version of GTA Online, up until the launch of the new standalone version of GTA Online on PlayStation 5 in 2021. Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2, as well as numerous other older games from the developer, will be backwards compatible on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles. Game company Rockstar Games recently shared important details about the backwards compatibility of video games Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5. Well, I think it's easy to ignore or put off the things you're bombarded with by email and phone in GTA Online, and despite playing the game pretty regularly, I only got around to beating the quest this week.

This challenge, though, you can do alone. Please refresh the page and try again. 77 Achievements worth 7,592 TA (1,750 GS), 51 Achievements worth 3,916 TA (1,000 GS). In December, GTA Online added a Red Dead Redemption 2-themed challenge, which was nice, even if the game it's promoting has not yet been announced for … Players will be able to pick up right where they left off. Assistant News Manager for TrueAchievements and member of the Newshounds team since 2010. Owners of the disc-based copy of any backward compatible game can insert the disc directly on the new PS5 or Xbox Series X can play the games. Digital game owners will gain instant access to download any compatible Rockstar Games titles they already have tied to their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, It was added as part of the After Hours update, but only became available starting from August 3, 2018, when the event commenced. Here's how you do that, in handy video form: VIDEO: How to get the revolver in GTA Online, as detailed by our pals at GamesRadar. I can be found working on the never-ending backlog which you can see my progress on via my TA blog. Current progress and accomplishments in both games will carry over, provided they are using the same PSN or Xbox Live account on the new console. On the PS5, these titles will be available from the You Collection section of the Game Library while the Xbox Series X/S from the Read to Install section. The Stone Hatchet is a hidden unlockable weapon featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as a promotion for Red Dead Redemption II. It involves a treasure hunt with an initial randomised location, pictured in a photograph and highlighted on the map, but the method remains the same. Complete this challenge to earn GTA$250,000 and to unlock the weapon for use in Red Dead Redemption 2. Finishing it is nice and simple, too. The PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA 5 and RDR 2 … In December, GTA Online added a Red Dead Redemption 2-themed challenge, which was nice, even if the game it's promoting has not yet been announced for PC.

You will receive a verification email shortly. The Red Dead revolver challenge is well worth the time, both for the easy money and the gun. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors. GTA and Red Dead Online players have a lot of free goodies coming their way thanks to Rockstar Games being so generous. So, yes, this is just a quick reminder in case you missed it. In Shark Card terms, this amount of money is more than you get for the second lowest tier, which is $200,000 for £3.19/$5. Why am I writing about this now, then? NY 10036. Thank you for signing up to PC Gamer. Lover of completions, tough achievements, shooters, action, adventure and racing titles, hip-hop, Wu-Tang, and the NBA.

It took me less than 40 minutes. And, we're fully secure and mobile friendly. GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 PS5 And Xbox Series X Compatibility Detailed You can play a wide array of Rockstar's back catalog on your next-gen systems, and keep your progress as well. Receive news and offers from our other brands? GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox Series X, PS5 Backwards Compatibility Announced + by Kshiteej Naik Posted Nov. 9, 2020, 1:22 p.m. Rockstar Games has shared details about how some of … PC Gamer is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. NEW Red Dead Online and GTA 5 updates are expected this week, and gamers are hoping to see some improvements when it comes to the recent Red Dead Redemption 2 issues. Transfer save files and full games via LAN cables, connecting wirelessly, or with USB storage. Visit our corporate site. There was a problem. Manage your Game Collection, measure your progress across entire game series, even set scoring and completion goals and we'll chart your attempts at reaching them! New GTA 5 & Red Dead Redemption 2 Cross-Promotion Revealed by Aron Gerencser published 2 years ago 2 years ago Grand Theft Auto Online has been used previously as a vehicle to build hype for the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 and, based on data found in the game files of the recently released After Hours DLC , it looks like it will be once more. Then I realised what I really wanted was to play another Red Dead, where the side content leans more towards exploration and discovery. They can also transfer the most recent cloud save tied to their PS Plus or Xbox Live account. Sign up for free now to have your achievements and gaming statistics tracked.

Red Dead Redemption 2, Grand Theft Auto V, and a handful of other classics will be playable both on the next-gen PS5 and Xbox Series X.