Cheap, casual restaurant Gusto offers beautiful spring sweets using gourmet Uji green tea. We came here to celebrate a family Occasion. Parking was so convenient, ambience was great especially for a semi rural location and food was spot on. LOCATION: Mere Green.

Gusto Mere Green. About Mere Green (Temporarily Closed) Prezzo. It looked like a Marie Rose sauce in a pot but the flavour was awful Google users awarded the rating of 4.2 to this restaurant. CONTACT: Living Ventures. We talk about great events, tasty deals and brilliant places to go. It was relatively busy on a Sunday late afternoon . It was sent back again . Hospitality & Leisure projects Retail projects Site finding Site Surveys Concept development Design presentations 2D & 3D Visuals Graphic Design Furniture Design. It is very nicely decorated and the staff are friendly and reasonably attentive. WhatsOnHub makes it easy to see what’s on in near you. Mulberry Walk, Mere Green Rd, Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom . The staff is said to be accommodating here. Would come back but not have the gnocchi !More, What a difference since last time visited, staff not that friendly, left without drinks too long !!! When the gnocchi returned with more on the plate it was frozen ! This was not Bruschetta bread it was brown granary bread so obviously tasted a lot different to what I imagined when choosing from the menu . Because TripAdvisor can’t be bothered to tell you all, I will. The staff is said to be accommodating here. The food was absolutely delicious and the cocktails too! All the food was delicious, not the cheapest, and obviously the big knock for food snobs will be that it’s a chain restaurant. Italian. Call Tel 0121 323 3658 . Thanks Gusto. 10107323. Sorry, no records were found. The dressing was also extremely salty. The accompanied sauce ,I have no idea what exactly this was. Gusto is now a faceless corporation who lie to their staff about “renovating” their sites and tell the staff they’re “renegotiating” the lease. 0 . Thank you to all the staff today (especially whoever cooked the steaks and Simon ) and I hope you and your families stay safe.More, Popped in for a meal last minute on Saturday and got a table at the bar. Make a change from your customary meal and taste perfectly cooked gnocchi, tagliatelle and king prawns at this restaurant. Will definitely be back soon. First visit today with friends. It’s with a heavy heart that we announce the permanent closure of our restaurants in Glasgow, Lytham, Mere Green, Leamington Spa and York. Goodbye to Gusto Mere Green. Write a review. Our French restaurant in Mere Green. We visited Gusto in Mere Green on Saturday night as a party of four, our second visit since it opened. Website. For main I had the burger and chips which was ok... burger was quite bland I must say. That was the reason our review wasn’t 5 stars . Tim Bacon Foundation. Check out reviews and see events at Gusto - Mere Green in West Midlands. Thanks Gusto. Give us your email, and we'll keep you posted about the best events and deals near you.

Spectacular service is something that guests highlight in their reviews. Features. http://gustorestaurants.uk.com/restaurant/mere-green/. How this restaurant have the audacity to serve such a tiny portion of a tasteless meal is beyond me and in all my born days I have never experienced anything like it anywhere. We also spotted we were pMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Let's hope we all get though this sooner rather than later. Every dish just so tasty and well presented. You will appreciate delicious Sauvignon blanc, martinis or gin at Gusto. The manager, Simon was very friendly, professional and accomadating, especially in strange times with covid19.

For pudding I had tiramisu which was very nice .

We can’t thank you enough for being members of our Gusto family, for choosing us to celebrate birthdays, graduations, anniversaries and so many other special occasions with us, which we hold dear to our hearts. Gusto is now a faceless corporation who lie to their staff about “renovating” their sites and tell the staff they’re “renegotiating” the lease. 4 of the adults were using the Group on ‘set menu’ voucher deal (3 courses for £30)

Goodbye to Gusto Mere Green. Service was quick and they were...very helpful and friendly, will definitely be back.More, We visited Gusto in Mere Green on Saturday night as a party of four, our second visit since it opened.

All staff are helpful...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Great for event organisers and advertisers. We both removed the mint leaves, not only because they totally overwhelmed the dish, but because in essence in that form they are totally inedible and do absolutely nothing for the dish at all. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We're just getting started on Instagram.

In fact, amongst the best we have ever had ! The gnocchi as a mains was bitterly disappointing .

E. Costa Coffee . Will definitely be back soon. The food was absolutely delicious and the cocktails too! Please see below for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions….

Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Sutton Coldfield, Sutton Coldfield Hotels With Indoor Pools, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Sutton Coldfield, Hotels near Sutton Park National Nature Reserve, Hotels near All Saints Parish Church, Streetly, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sutton Coldfield, Fast Food Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Gluten Free Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sutton Coldfield, Vegetarian Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Breakfast Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Food Delivery Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Late Night Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sutton Coldfield.

LETS WORK TOGETHER . Kay Mar 14, 2019; Tweet ; Enjoy these lovely desserts made with green tea from Kyoto’s Uji City this spring, and without spending a fortune!

We ordered a two sharing starters between the four of us, which we nice, however for the mains we struggled to find something a little different to eat and so turned to the “specials” menu. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #407 of 2146 pubs & bars in Birmingham #2219 of 4374 restaurants in Birmingham #145 of 239 Italian restaurants in Birmingham #32 of 161 pubs & bars in Sutton Coldfield #159 of 207 restaurants in Sutton Coldfield #18 of 22 Italian restaurants in Sutton Coldfield .