Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2017. $69.99 - $89.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2016. The comforter is too narrow and I would not have ordered it if I had known. Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. Secondly, the pillow shams are SQUARE. After getting it home, I realized it was missing the Euro shams. This is a beautiful set!

I loved the set but I can promise you not only will I take it back but I will tell anyone and everyone, including Bed Bath and Beyond, what kind of business this is.

I appreciate the fact that the comforter cover zips off, but you must do it slowly or the zipper gets caught in the fabric) so you can wash the cover and not the insides. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Your guests will be impressed Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2016. I will keep the comforter. ( Log Out /  x 30.25 in. Pretty color, to silky and not what I expected, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2016. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. CRI measures the company's customer satisfaction abilities through BCA’s complaint mediation process. The woman that answered my call was rude and dismissive and told me to take it back and get my money back.

Pillows have wrinkles in them that is hard to get out. ( Log Out /  Pretty color, to silky and not what I expected. HOWEVER... there are several problems. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 233 reviews.

It looks okay and is a very nice quality. I bought this set because the color coordinates with a rust-tone loveseat in the guest room. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21027 51.25 in. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Explained. We have no further comment about this company's business practices or analysis of its offer that may assist you in your consideration of this company.

However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Already have an account? Queen Comforter Set online at Macys.com. Hallmart Collectibles. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2016.

Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21000 35.5 in. I thought the dimensions listed were the comforter's size but they were not. Contacts:There are no additional contacts. x 35.5 in.

This page works best with JavaScript.

I love the colors. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Amazon.in: Buy Hallmart Collectibles 49068 Carrington Comforter Set, Queen, 9-Piece online at low price in India on Amazon.in. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. The Touchdown bedding set features twice the fun with a reversible comforter and whimsical decorative pillows.This is the perfect set for your budding athlete who wants to show off the love of the sport. If they are considering doing business with the company, consumers can use this indicator to forecast the likelihood of having their issues addressed if a problem arises.

Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

The deep blue tones work well with the geometric ovals and decorative embellishments to create a truly unique 14 piece set. Login. One person found this helpful x 32.25 in. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Change ), Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW Deals, Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW For Sale, Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW Low Price, Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW On Sale, #Reviews Hansgrohe HG28428001 Raindance C 300 AIR Shower Head, Chrome, #Reviews Cheyenne Western Comforter Set – Full, #Reviews AKW 21050 70.88 in. About HALLMART COLLECTIBLES: Hallmart Collectibles is located at 11350 Sherman Way in North Hollywood - Sun Valley, CA - Los Angeles County and is a business listed in the categories Textiles & Textile Finishing, Bedroom Furniture, Bedding & Linens, Mattresses, Bedspreads, Textiles and Bedspreads Retail & Custom Made and offers Design, Design Services, Planning, Bedding, Bedding … Sink in to fresh bedding designed for stylish and satisfying sleep. There are so many different bedding choices out there, one would think this company would want to keep the customers they do have. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I had some palm tree prints for the walls and I'm going to stop there with the palms. Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21018 47.25 in. If we can verify it in our system, an email will be sent to you with your password. 4 Hallmart Collectibles reviews. get quotes and more. Making a full refund, as the consumer requested, Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Now for the main problem. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable.

x 47.25 in. x 32.25 in. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Blue Embroidered Hexton Comforter Set 8pc. The Luxe Velvet 3-piece Coverlet Collection, exhibits rich dimension, lustrous sheen and a soft touch, which is perfect for layering.

The wrinkles are difficult to get out of the throw pillows. Contact them directly!

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. 0 complaints for Hallmart Collectibles Inc. Hallmart Collectibles Inc is rated with a BB rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 9/29/2020. HALLMART COLLECTIBLES A home and lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity and cultural understanding. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) is an indicator on how responsive a company is in addressing and resolving customer complaints brought to their attention by BCA. Touchdown 5 Piece Twin Comforter Set: Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2017. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016. ... Hallmart Collectibles : Bedding. I really like the Halmart Collectibles Spice Palm 8 Piece comforter it looks good on our bed and goes with the curtains at the windows plus its nice and warm. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. | Hallmart Collectibles Bedding, Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW “We did the study so you don’t have to do anything. Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21008 39.38 in. I'm a bit OCD, so the comforter not being equally filled from corner to corner drives me crazy! terrible place to work. First of all, it's not quite long enough on each side to cover the sides of the mattress.

We know of no licensing or registration requirement for companies engaged in this company's stated type of business.

We know of no other matter or practice relating to this company that may assist you in your consideration of this company. Shop Hallmart Collectibles Danslo 14 PC Queen Comforter Set online at Macys.com. Email: [email protected]

Claim Business, Sign up for a Business Consumer Alliance account to manage your online storefront and complete your company's profile. Bought it for a guest room. But, overall, the set is SO beautiful, I'd still buy it again and just pin it all over so I can get more of a custom fit. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Type in the email address you registered with. Are you sure you want to replace it? BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21036 59 in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is a beautiful comforter set, and it really makes my new bedroom pop. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Product Title Hallmart Collectibles Frontera Quilted Comforter Set ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $135.64 $ 135 . Write reviews, ask and respond to questions, Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Websites:There are no additional web sites. came so wrinkled I could get the wrinkles, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2016, came so wrinkled I could get the wrinkles out. I purchased a queen size. I recently bought the Janella king size 10 piece bedding set from Bed Bath and Beyond. Tuff Form Wet Floor Former, #Reviews AKW 21012 44.75 in. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. This fact does not disparage the company in any way. 49. get quotes and more. Just see Hallmart Collectibles Bedding, Versailles Burgundy 24 Piece Queen Comforter Room Bed in a Bag Set NEW Reviews. 3.3 out of 5 stars with 49 reviews. I worked at Hallmart Collectibles full-time, Really bad management, the operation manager it's the worst person on earth, stay away from here if I you !! 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Learn More. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Hallmart Collectibles is right for you. Glassdoor has 4 Hallmart Collectibles reviews submitted anonymously by Hallmart Collectibles employees.