Easy Directions for basic hand clapping game: ... Miss Susie Miss Suzie had a steamboat The steamboat had a bell Miss Suzie went to heaven The steamboat went to Hello operator Please give me number nine If you disconnect me I'll kick you from Behind the refrigerator there was a piece of glass Repeat. Repeat.

Please give me number 9 He drank up all the water He ate up all the soap He tried to eat the bathtub But it wouldn't go down his throat . Miss Suzy went to heaven He jumped so high, high, high, Quite "rude" lyrics :-0 : Clap each other right hand, up and down. I did some research into this piece because I remembered learning a slightly different version, and found there are in fact significant regional oikotypal changes, proving that as the song traveled and was passed from camp counselor to camper, the lyrics changed according to whatever the people in the area found the funniest or most clever. Make it the prettiest you’ve ever seen if you want the tune look up ‘Hand Clapping Games by Av5a and Rya2n’ on youtube it is the first one they do so hope you like it! Wanna have some fun?

then clap again and clap the other persons left hand THEN clap and clap both hands to the other persons hands. Then clapping their hands again and then slapping each other’s hands. Ms. Suzie had a ... the other persons left hand THEN clap and clap both hands to the other persons hands. These games were also good for their physical and mental development. Their laughter is infectious!! Shadow play is a ripe banana. Repeat. Popular hand clapping game, often used in American schoolyards. Down, down the roller coaster Prick it and price it and mark it with a “b” I'll chop off your

This is a hand-clapping game/rhyme... Verse: Miss Susie had a baby She named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub To see if he could swim .

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Shimmy, Shimmy cocoa pop Give me an X ( Log Out /  Seen a long-legged sailor, This is played by two kids by tapping each other’s opposite hands. alligator purse. How about a classic like Miss Mary Mack with a funny twist. Then they clap each other’s hands and then snapping their fingers. I’m a Pepper, he’s a Pepper, she’s a Pepper, we’re a Pepper! Miss Lucy had a baby, She named him Tiny Tim, She put him in the bathtub, To Bus too full, I wanna ride a bull. Mary Mack (Miss Mary Mack) Maybe the most popular clapping game (English speaking) Worldwide. Please, Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker’s man B: They sample a classical piece for that song. the bathrooms Zipping up their Flies are in the meadows Bees are in their hives The kids first should put their hands together and then swish them with each other. In my long-legged life, bathtub, but it wouldn't go down his throat. Itty bitty waten taten Quack diddlee oh so, quack quack, quack Ms. Suzie had a tugboat the tugboat had a bell *ding ding* Ms. Suzie went to heaven The tugboat went to Hello ... About; Help! Into my cellar door. Turn around (Turn around here)

The tug boat had a belt The steamboat had a bell, The steamboat went to… (add a word of your choice), Hello Operator Touch the ground (Touch the ground here). Miss Susie had a steamboat B: …bazooka zooka bubblegum! Biddy bum, biddy biddy bum, bim bum. I like tea

Then shout ‘Freeze’ and the kid who moves first loses the game. Approximate book level: K. Book Resources. I like another boy The original taste you know.

Then clap their right hands up and then down. For fifty cents, cents, cents, Bim bum, biddy biddy bum, Take a moment and send us a note with your favorites! Children from around the world love hand clapping games!! Eh, eh, eh eh boom boom boom

Then again clap each other’s hand and then their own hands.

She can do the splits. Miss Susie sat upon it, We hope this site triggers wonderful memories of your own fun days at recess and inspires you to try new games and different versions of old classics. Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, Bring out your dollies three. Then holding the other person’s right hand and tap their hip with their left hand. With silver buttons, buttons, buttons, They started telling stories, and I immediately wanted to record some. Pie too sweet, I wanna piece of meat. google_page_url = document.location; Makes my heartbeat, The kids need to join their hands together and then swish their friend’s hands. These games develop the cognitive, motor, and social skills of kids while they are enjoying themselves with their friends. Hand clapping games with catchy lyrics are entertaining for kids of all ages. Interesting and Easy Card Games for Kids And put it in the oven for Billy and me, Make it with chocolate, make it with cream If you are not familiar with […] If you disconnect me, Very cheeky, I love it. Double, double, that, that, Delore, delore, delora-lora lore They should pat each other’s hands when singing ‘pat-a-cake’ and use different hand motions for the rest of the words. google_ad_width = 728; This game is played by clapping the hand of the kid standing next to one kid and then clapping the hand of the kid standing opposite to them. And we’ll be jolly friends And he never came back, back, back,

The steamboat had a bell. alligator purse. And count to ten.

Come on, join in our shadow play. It was difficult to get H and N to explain their camp songs to me as I believe they were distracted by how much fun they were having. Up tomorrow is a rainy day. Double, double, this, that. Tell me no more lies, This game is played by clapping and then fist-bumping. "Miss Suzy" From the simple toddler game of “Patty Cake,” to the more challenging “Down, Down, Baby!” you and your friends will enjoy our collection of hand clapping games. Song! Climb up my apple tree. © 2010-2020 Parenting.FirstCry.com. Apples on a stick, Baby shark.

Oh ah, I wanna piece of the pie. The hand-clapping games are good for developing their motor, cognitive, and social skills. Give me three in a row Quack diddlee oh so, quack quack, quack Just ’cause you kissed, The kids can clap their hands first, and then tap their friends’ hands. This group hand-clapping game is played by kids keeping their palms of their hands facing up.

Very cheeky, I love it.

This game is played by two kids by first tapping their thighs and then clapping their hands. Your use of this site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use. Slide down my rainbow This is part 3 of a 3-part series telling brief histories of popular hand-clapping songs.

Quite "rude" lyrics :-0 : ABC, Forevermore, one two three four! Shake their hands and then snap their fingers.

School too dumb, I wanna suck my thumb. Shimmy, Shimmy pow Up and down and side to side "Mary Mack" ("Miss Mary Mack") is a clapping game played by children in English-speaking countries.It is first attested in the book The Counting Out Rhymes of Children by Henry Carrington Bolton (1888), whose version was collected in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Hey, hey, hey, up tomorrow. //-->, Miss Susie had a baby She named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub To

Shimmy, Shimmy cocoa pop All rights reserved. All down her back, back, back Then clapping with both their hands and then their partner’s hands. Eh, eh, eh eh boom boom boom My dada takes care of me. B: Camp songs! Shimmy, Shimmy pow! And if you disconnect me Easy One Minute Games for Children Birdie too slow, and that’s all I know. The steamboat had a bell. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The sweet games kids played by clapping their hands on funny lyrics were a good way to teach them co-ordination, singing, and improving their social skills. Lyrics for Miss Susie. And his long-legged wife? Give me an O

All dressed in black, black, black, I’ll never let you go Double this, double that, Bake me a cake as fast as you can