The customer can easily change this part of the fan because it is not difficult. Compare; Find My Store. Additionally, you can also buy these parts from Amazon because they also carry some. Need a fan blade bracket, its a deer antler bracket, its a 8 or 9 yr old fan, the anter is black, Your email address will not be published. Harbor Breeze Centreville 52-in Brushed Nickel LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fan (5-Blade) Item # 807430 Model # 40706 Brushed nickel finish ceiling fan from the Centreville collection features 5 reversible blades in a nutmeg/cocoa finish If your ceiling fan is making noises including humming and wobbling then you need to focus on a motor. Again, we may have replacement capacitors on this page. Our affiliates do not have these parts available for sale, other then what you see here. If you are looking for more specific replacement parts, simply do a search to find sites similar to this one that are specifically dedicated to helping you find replacement parts for your ceiling fan. compatible capacitors that will work with your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan. It is one of the easiest things to change in your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and they are also reversible. While it is helpful to browse online, you will find that there are local retailers that offer these fans and parts. Commonly older model fans will use parts that are not available in the store. Model #40689. I have done a fair amount of research on remotes for ceiling fans and the above remote is one I would vouch for. We can call it the second function of the fan.

You can ask your questions from Home Depot and you can also purchase a replacement part from them. It is necessary that you should be aware of the model of the fan. You need to go through it to find the part list if available. If this should happen, you can also take a look at our ceiling fan remote troubleshooting page - it can be extremely helpful in that eventuality. A replacement pullchain may be required if your pullchain breaks. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the product. It is not a difficult task to do. If you want to replace it then you have to get ready to face the trouble. And this is for any fan, not just a Harbor Breeze fan. If a globe has broken on your ceiling fan (usually for the light kit) then you need a replacement globe. Ceiling fan replacement parts for Harbor Breeze Ceiling fans may be purchased at Lowes.com. Harbor Breeze pullchain switches are one of the most common Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts and you may need replacement. kindly visit our harbor breeze fan parts section to find blades that suits you. You may be able to find a replacement globe here on this page. Check Other Stores closed. I need blade arms for a harbor breeze ceiling fan model number # n052mww6lk please let me know if you have any. If you want to replace it then you have to get ready to face the trouble. Finding a replacement part for your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan can be a daunting task. Oil-rubbed bronze finish ceiling fan from the Centreville collection features 5 reversible blades in an auburn/mink finish. Our capacitor page should give some explanation how to install the capacitor as well, but for best results always refer to the instructions that come with the capacitor. The most common parts that break on these fans are motors, ceiling fan globes for your light kit, and the blades. Dear Leslie, you can get Universal Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote Here, looking for a blade arm model number FD40-HO2R DC-17THANKS, Find the desired part at our Ceiling fan parts shop. View and Download Harbor Breeze CENTREVILLE 40117 installation manual online.

Compare all parts with the package contents list and hardware contents list. Just a disclaimer, I do make a small percentage of the sale if you click on the link, but by no means feel obligate to click on it. Hello, I bought a Harbor Breeze two Blade fane from Lowes and my remote doesn’t work. When you want to buy a new capacitor then ensure your model number of Harbor Breeze fan and its compatibility. My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote is Not Working - What should I do. Two are the most compatible with Harbor Breeze and sell for less than $15, so they are affordable. Also for: Centreville 40118, Centreville 40119, Centreville 40109, Centreville 40110, Centreville 40111. 3. Before beginning the assembly of this product, ensure that all parts are present. Pullchain switches are also not too costly and you can easily replace them. There are many parts on a ceiling fan that can break. Then you have to go through troubleshooting and repairing. Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts also includes replacement motor for the fan and the replacement of this part is not an easy task. Estimated Assembly Time: 120 minutes

If your fan supports a light kit then you can add this feature to your current fan. If you have found a resource where you are able to purchase Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Globes, please do let us know by using the contact page. The most common Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts are ceiling fan globes, motors, blades and light kit. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

If you do not find it then they will order it to fulfill your requirement. Therefore, we suggest you purchase a universal remote. Blades are a part and parcel of every ceiling fan because they rotate and move around. Please check our ceiling fan capacitor page. i have a fan purchased 7 or 8 years ago and the speed chain is broken so cannot access higher speeds….only slow. Lowe’s support Harbor Breeze ceiling fans because it is the house brand of Lowe’s. The capacitor has the ability to control speed as well as the movement of the Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. Use Current Location. Can it be replaced? It is also better you buy a new motor because it is cheaper than repairing the previous one. If you do not receive any light kit then you will have to make sure that your fan is adaptable. If that is the case, then check out Amazon for something like this. Ceiling fan replacement parts for Harbor Breeze Ceiling fans may be purchased at Lowes.com. Get Pricing and Availability. The motor has the ability to supply power to your fan. The number of blades varies from fan to fan, some of them have 2,3 and some have 5-6 blades as well. Please, I would like to buy this direct, because I bought a remote at Lowes and it does not work without changing the electrical system. In fact, the motor of the fan works like a brain. [CDATA[ for pricing and availability. They are also easy to replace and you will have to find a compatible capacitor to replace it.

Required fields are marked *. This is a common question that many site visitors ask. Additionally, if you do not find a suitable light kit for your fan then you can change your fan too. When Harbor Breeze fan stops working then you will think about the motor first. There are many options to choose from when it comes to pullchains, and you don't nessecarily have to buy a specific Harbor Breeze pullchain in order for it to be compatible with your fan. My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote is Not Working - what should I do?

To keep two remote is not an easy task. They add style to your decor and can turn your fan on and off. Usually, the range of Harbor Breeze ceiling fan is from 200$ to 300$. Model #EUK60BZ10LRS. A light kit can add charm to any existing ceiling fan whether it is Harbor Breeze or not. At times, you have to change parts too. what is the span of your blade? Pullchains are useful if your fan does not have a remote, or if the remote stops working with the fan. It is also another important part which can be an issue for you. The pullchain operates the fan, and potentially the lights if your Harbor Breeze fan has a light kit. Additionally, you can also use them to turn the lights on and off. You will get the instructions for this part in the package. It is because of the fact that this part of the fan is often used.

Harbor Breeze Centreville 42-in Oil-rubbed Bronze LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fan (5-Blade) Item #732082 Model #41239. Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts. This question answered and more - FAQ questions related to Harbor Breeze fans. We also have a page which tells you how to replace your capacitor, should you need to. It is also compatible with most of Harbor Breeze fans. Firstly, you should be aware of the part number of your existing part which you want to replace. Unless of course you are looking for something simple such as adding a universal remote. If you want to get some Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts then it is not a hard nut to crack. If you are looking for a replacement pullchain, please take a look at our replacement pullchains page. In some cases a local store like Home Depot may also Finding a replacement part for your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan can be a daunting task. Therefore, they find this replacement part.