This site shows ads via Google Adsense and applies Amazon Affiliate links where I feel they are relevant to the post (in most cases, an item I've purchased myself for the related recipe). When Harry Potter first rode the Hogwarts Express at the beginning of his first year, he planned to buy "All of the Mars Bars he could eat", but the trolley didn't have any Mars Bars. To be continued. Over the years Harry and the others regularly used the food trolley whenever they travelled on the Express.

Hedwig. What she did have were Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans, Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, and a number of other strange things Harry had never seen in his life. She stated that people buy her food but never really notice her and that she couldn't recall the last time someone asked her n… She also sold Ron Weasley a chocolate bar for 1 Sickle. Appearances. We made a homemade version and tackled the majority of the flavours first heard of on the Hogwarts Express. She also claimed to have done something to Chocolate Frog Cardstoo. After trying a solid Chocolate Frog from The Making of Harry Potter, this is our attempt to make them more frog-like. The service also sells Daily Prophets.[2]. Location Harry bought a little of everything and shared it with his new friend Ron Weasley. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Candy Store Sold At: n/a Type of Candy: Non-alcoholic soda Sweet, Spicy, or Yucky: Sweet Food Allergy Warnings: Unknown (I couldn't see the label) Packaging: Glass bottles This drink isn't a candy and it isn't an official Harry Potter but I am including it on this list because it is sweet and is as close to Butter Beer as you can get without going to Universal Studios. She then threw one to prove it. A licorice wand is just that. Confectionery. And I was like, well yea dumbledor used it as a password to his office. [4] Alongside the pasties, the cart was stocked with Dew dew pyschodrops, Fizzing Whizzbees, Popping Pixie Wing Dust, Roasted Chimera Potato Crisps, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean, Chocolate Frogs, Shrieking Sherbet, Exploda Soda, Bubble Brew and several other jars of sweets. This selection of delicious Harry Potter sweets and confectionery include Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, as well as a range of Harry Potter chocolates available exclusively from Platform 9 ¾. I made two versions for cauldrons cakes–the first is inspired by the description in the book–can be bought in ‘a stack’ and were given as ‘a batch’. Tangy Drops With A Bewitching Blast Of Citrus Fizz! Being new to the wizarding world Harry was amazed to find such items as: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean, Cauldron Cakes, Chocolate Frogs, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Jelly Slugs, Liquorice wands, and Pumpkin Pasties. Harry Potter Honeydukes Exploding Bonbon Candy - New fresh sealed package of Orange and pineapple flavored Harry Potter Exploding Bonbons. This is probably the most ‘normal’ food on the trolley. We couldn’t guarantee it would never loose its flavour, or make bubbles that wouldn’t pop for days, however this is what we thought crazyberry gum would taste like. Figured these would be loved by underage wizards who weren’t yet allowed their own wands. [2], When trying to prevent Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy from leaving the Hogwarts Express before reaching Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Trolley witch brought the Honeydukes Express cart onto the roof of the train, and transformed the pumpkin pasties into explosive devices. -Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, JK Rowling. The Deathly Hallows. See more ideas about Harry potter candy, Potter, Harry potter. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World, LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story, Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film), Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (GBA), https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Honeydukes_Express?oldid=1321471, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Articles with information from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Shop for harry%20potter%20jewelry on Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods. -Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, JK Rowling. I have created this wonderful OOAK Wonderland Christmas tree with love and great attention to detail that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else…, My sisters love Harry Potter, and I have a feeling like they might like what I got for them ! To be compliant with the recently announced GDPR, we've updated our Privacy and Data Protection Policy to be as clear as possible. Clicking on these links may lead to this site earning money from clicks or prospective purchases.To be compliant with the recently announced GDPR, we've updated our Privacy and Data Protection Policy to be as clear as possible. Location information What a Halloween that was! Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans.

She claimed to have made around six million Pumpkin Pasties and revealed to Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy that she secretly made them into mini grenades. Hogwarts Express, Hogwarts Railways, Great Britain

- @alixcherry- #webstagram. Sweet & Tangy Sherbet Lemon Candy! No. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version only) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban… 2 Piece Set. Hi Friends, So I threw David a Harry Potter Surprise 25th Birthday Party last night! I also made a second version earlier on, when I couldn’t get the idea out of my head of a self saucing cake (in this case overflowing out of the ‘cauldron’).