What happened? I bought this product a few months ago and it has worked so well with my skin. I have been using this for a long time now. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. I love the smell and the texture. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I order in bulk because it can be hard to find in the late summer months!! completely solid gel, pump doesn’t work DO NOT BUY. This stuff smells amazing.

I bought this a week ago and I sprayed it maybe 20 times before the pump stopped working and i had to open it to use my hands. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Spray SPF 15 Electrode, Comp-6ec0032a-e601-4ca4-a532-65a456b89ced, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-adb4eb7c-007-175bba3e31f1fd, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:48:01 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4280e8b8-a3d0-4fb8-af66-2bfa0f8372a0, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-8891d5e2-006-175bbba1e3f854, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:12:18 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Hi . not sure what to do. $8.92. I have been using Hawaiian Tropic for years now. Apply generously and evenly to exposed skin. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Absolutely love the smell, its like your in the Bahamas. I can hardly get this out of the bottle as the pump gets stuck and wont spray properly and when it does I get different consistencies. See the seller's listing for full details, Spray Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreens Products, 2 Oz Plastic Bottles In Aromatherapy Supplies. i bought this item and the pump feature is my fave. 76. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. This item: Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 Oz (Packaging May Vary) $8.92 ($1.12 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock.

while shea butter and Vitamins C and E keep skin soft, moisturized, and glowing.

I have always used sunscreen in cream and/or in liquid form. She loved how it made her skin feel and look. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Minimum monthly payments are required. I've been using this for years. For external use only. Rinse with water. I bought a Jeep a few years ago, and I was super pale. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil offers our CLASSIC COCONUT FRAGRANCE. i do not know what happened! The Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Spray is perfect for me. 92 ($1.12/fl oz) Love love love. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. No additional import charges at delivery! Whazzup? oh and the smell love it alot =) I wouldn't recommend this oil and SPF 6 if you are very fair skinned and burn easily. After spending hours in the sun, and still not getting any color on my stubborn legs, I was given a few squirts of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz (packaging may vary) 4.3 out of 5 stars 611 Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Sunscreen Spray With Green Tea Extract, SPF 30, 3.4 Ounce, Pack of 3 The unique formula contains a blend of RICH OILS and EXOTIC BOTANICALS that drench your skin in moisture. remember to reapply often for best results also use the after sun skin care line its great as well. to see all the coverage offered for each product. I bought this particular oil spray ( soft 15) island tanning dry spray oil. In fact, I have a former bottle outside that's been there for a couple months & is still oil, no gel at all. I've been using this since I was a kid, my mom used Hawaiian Tropic, and I just knew it was the best. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate. I wouldn't use any other spray. I love it ! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 76 reviews. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. The Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Spray is perfect for me.

I tan good as it is, but his oil made it at much easier . Inactive Ingredients: Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter Plumerla Acutifolia Flower Extract Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Amyl Acetate Fragrance Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract Lanolin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Mineral Oil. View cart for details.

The item you've selected was not added to your cart. When I went to use it yesterday; noticed it had turned into an orange gel.

This is an awesome tanning oil if your looking for a great tanning oil for maximum tanning results. My favorite part is the smell of Hawaiian tropic! Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Subject to credit approval. This sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF protection,

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil drenches your skin with moisture. The scent is like being in the tropics.

I use this almost every summer, I love when it's on sale, I tend to grab it in the winter, for a great price!! I love the smell and ive always gotten fantastic results best tanning products i have ever tried and does not feel greasy or oily leaves a softness to your skin! I know I'm always gonna use it. Lasted several hours despite some sweat and getting splashed with lake water.

Reapply often. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Already purchased your product? 4.9 out of 5 stars with 67 reviews. This tanning spray gives you that tropical feel and look. . This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Neutrogena Micromist Airbrush Sunless Tanning Spray - …