Do Valentine's Day the French way with this three-course menu from Rick Stein's Secret France. An easy-but-impressive showstopper? Complete with complete with a meat and vegetarian main course and a truly show-stopping dessert, this is our ultimate Middle Eastern menu.

There is a large bar area adjacent to the dining room but it was very busy last time I visited at 5.15. Cyrus’s Honey-Roasted Chicken with Outstanding Roasties from The Incredible Spice Men by Cyrus Todiwala & Tony Singh. Classic Sunday Pot Roast is an easy to make comfort food that is hearty, filling, and can easily feed the whole family. An optional 12.5% service charge will be applied to your bill, all of which goes to the staff. It certainly gave an intimate feel to the restaurant and although it wasn’t exactly busy when we arrived, every table was taken by the time we left. I will pass your kind words onto the team. We’d love to pop into your email inbox every Friday with foodie give-aways, cookbook news and inspiring recipes just like these. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Knowing I was going to have the Sunday roast, I chose a glass of the house Malbec to accompany my meal which was wonderfully smooth albeit a little expensive at £11 a glass for a 175ml measurement. Sunday roast at Hawksmoor Seven Dials is so special because While Hawksmoor is known for their steak, I'm surprised that a lot of people weren't aware of their amazing Sunday Roast which includes slow-cooked 55-days rump steak served with giant Yorkshire puddings, goose fat roast potatoes, veg and bone marrow gravy. It is a restaurant that you can take it up a notch and feel very comfortable. It's true that the norm is more "casual" but when I dined there I saw plenty of shirt/tie/jacket attire. The meat was really delicious and wonderfully soft, it literally melted in the mouth and I loved the roast potatoes which I normally think are overrated and disappointing in most roast dinners although there was only three and they weren’t massive. If you’re not up for buying the kit, I recommend you just order the book by itself. The Happy Foodie site, supported by Penguin Random House, will bring you inspiring recipes from renowned cooks and chefs, including Nigella Lawson, Mary Berry, Yotam Ottolenghi and Rick Stein. Brick Restaurant Restaurant Entrance Top Restaurants In London Local Eatery Commercial Street Black Brick London Food Shop Fronts Facade Design

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience for the most part, however sorry that all wasn't perfect. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

"The humble Sunday roast is elevated to an indulgent treat at Hawksmoor. Slow roast rump-23.00 Served with beef dripping roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, carrots, greens, roasted shallots & garlic and lashings of bone marrow & onion gravy Hawksmoor London Update: Tier 2 topcitybites.com uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Staff were amazing, helpful, professional, unpretentious.