Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen! High in fibre and protein makes them fill you more than the … I would definitely pick these over regular banana muffins (white flour and sugar ones). We skipped the nuts and subbed skim milk for coconut milk and they turned out great! Thank you. I also substituted the egg for 4 tablespoons of buttermilk because my dad is vegetarian. As a broke college student I thought they were very easy to make and tasty! Did you use old fashioned oats, not quick oats? Quite chewy. We will use this to send you weekly emails from Bren Did with the latest printables, easy recipes, home care tips, and simple craft ideas. Your recipes are amazing, been binge watching! I added some nutmeg and cinnamon. They look yummy !! Dry muffins is because of them being over baked. Thank you for a most wonderful recipe. A fall favorites with no guilt. I tried them, one word, AMAZING! ★☆ Hi Crystal, That is a good question! Read more in Policies & Disclosures. This is a delicious recipe and the whole family really enjoy it. Yes, I have made them using coconut milk! Hope it helps. Let me know how it works! Here you'll find easy recipes for your Instant Pot and slow cooker, plus more wholesome, easy recipes that your family will love. These easy, healthy banana muffins freeze well, making them great for meal prep. Blend until well combined but not completely smooth. Please try again. . These Healthy Blender Banana Muffins are also dairy free, so long as you use dairy free chocolate chips. I made this yesterday and my truly liked it. Or, leave the chocolate chips out. A healthy muffin, a handful of almonds, and a cup of coffee or tea is one of my favorite morning snacks. This site contains affiliate links. Here are some of other delicious banana recipes that I have for you: Your email address will not be published. I generally use frozen bananas for baking since that’s what i most often have on hand. NOT before. I would like to know if I can substitute oat flour, with white flour ?

Since they are flourless, the texture is different than your usual banana bread or muffin made with wheat flour. Hi Angie!

How about I’ll just say that we love the taste and texture, and the small bits of oats are delicious in these muffins. My kids love all the different muffin flavors, I love having healthy baked goods on  hand for a lunch box treat, a easy breakfast, or a quick snack. These healthy muffins freeze well for meal prep breakfasts and snacks!

It all started with my classic Healthy Oatmeal Muffins which lead to chocolate muffins then pumpkin muffin, zucchini muffins, and more! So wanted to know how will the baking soda work. I use that same recipe as the base and modified it using healthier ingredients options. Simply grind your rolled oats using your food processor into fine texture. Were a big hit with friends and family! Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin pan with 6 muffin liners.

Hope it helps. Since they’re flourless and made with lots of oats they are definitely more like baked oatmeal. 1 cup rolled oats (90 gr) = almost ¾ cup fine texture oat flour (90 gr). student. My kids picked the chocolate out and refused to eat more. Reduce it if you want. For the best flavor, use very ripe bananas as they are the sweetest. Didn’t have dairy free chocolate chips, and they were plenty sweet without the chips. Instead I'm using honey. They are quick and easy to make in your blender!

My son loved these! 3 – Apple Cinnamon Blender Muffins – This easy recipe mixes in the blender for no mess but delicious cinnamon apple flavor. Easy to customize with your favorite add ins. Your email address will not be published. The second time I made them i used muscle milk instead of another and put apple sauce because i wanted to bake them longer. This allows the oats to soften for more fluffy muffin. Or skip sprinkling some chocolate chips on top. A. Muffins freeze well. I hope you will give this super easy and delicious beauties a try. . Yes, but the muffins will not be as sweet. Finally add in chocolate chips mixture and give everything one last mix to combine. Based on the popularity of these Chocolate Black Bean Blender Muffins and these Healthy Banana Muffins, you guys like muffins that are both healthy and EASY to make! For next time I think I'll keep some of the oil as I found the muffins slightly dry. I may throw in some walnuts next time. Check for doneness by gently press the tops to see if they spring back or cutting a muffin in half. They were kind of like baked oatmeal.

They were little moist when I took them out ( material sticking to fork). We will never share or sell your information. Hope it helps. And they are super fluffy, moist, soft and of course.. super delicious! That’s great that they were sweet enough without the honey!

Awesome for a quick breakfast! I bet they were delicious with the pecans! Turned out just fine. This is just the healthier version of it. Esta preparación se ha vuelto una de mis favoritas. I like that they are healthy (even though I added like the whole bag of chocolate chips lol.)

Any thoughts? Hi! These have a very good flavor, but the texture was really weird. Required fields are marked *, Sign me up for Kristine's Kitchen FREE Recipe Emails and eBook Downloads. 5 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe – These muffins are full of chocolate peanut butter flavor. In a blender, and in the bananas, eggs, rolled oats, honey, peanut butter, baking soda, and salt. You can see for yourself that they are moist, soft and fluffy.

I added chopped walnuts and left out the cinnamon and vanilla essence, and I would really recommend this. I'm also using coconut oil instead of butter. They are so quick and easy to make in your blender! Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. These flourless banana oatmeal muffins take 10 minutes to make, tops. Sign up for my newsletter below and never miss a thing! Fill the baking cups 3/4 full.

Try, you won't regret it! They were delicious! These Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins are easy to whip up in the blender PLUS they taste amazing. , I made it today by grinding my own oat flour turned out good. Well, from what I've tried it's not really a 1:1 ratio. I live in Spain with my husband Marco. Or would that add too much liquid? You're, right! Let me know if you try! If everything was measured correctly that’s the only thing I can think of. Love it love it! Stop blending the batter before it is fully smooth. Also, putting some peanut butter on them too gives them an extra boost! *Use certified gluten-free oats to make muffins gluten-free.

These healthy oats banana muffins are super moist, soft and fluffy.

These sound delicious! They taste like pumpkin pie. This post uses affiliate links. Place oats on a baking sheet and toast until lightly browned, stirring once (about 4 to 6 minutes). Even without the chocolate, these muffins are plenty sweet. I have never tried the recipe with steel cut oats so I am not sure.

Honey always helps make your baked goods more moist, which is a super amazing. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk just to combine. Thanks, They're properly cooked when you insert a skewer and it comes out clean.

Bake in a preheated oven at 400ºF (200ºC) for 18 minutes or until fully cooked. Great recipe! These banana oat chocolate chip muffins freeze well for meal prep breakfasts and snacks! Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe, Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins: No Flour, No Sugar, No Oil, No Flour, Sugar Free, Oil Free, Dairy Free Healthy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe, Healthy Zucchini Muffins with No Flour, No Sugar & No Oil, Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Muffins – No Flour, No Sugar & No Fat, Healthy Oatmeal Muffins (No Flour, Sugar Free, Oil Free). So great! Having them do make the muffins more fabulous .

Based on the recipe I did not expect the texture to be that of a regular muffin, so I was not surprised that the texture was somewhat like baked oatmeal. In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, vinegar and vanilla. Made it with my daughter today. DEFROST: Defrost at room temperature. Gluten-free muffins do not rise as much as traditional muffins so overfilling the tins will make them look taller. Thank you for your answer.

They are soft, and have an almost custard-like texture. Put them in a ziplock bag and place them back in the freezer. Set aside. They are one of my family’s favorites, too! This batter made 14 muffins and I calculated the calories to be 119cal per muffin with the changes I made. https://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-muffins-no-flour-at-all-108564 Please check your email to confirm the Free Printable subscription. For this recipe I'm using store bought oat flour. So if you're making your own oat flour, measure the oat flour after grinding. Please try again. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Made these today and they are the nicest muffins I’ve made! Very quick and easy to make and saves the ropes bananas from going to waste.

Hope it helps and I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying my recipes here. Now I’m into healthy baking so that I can get back shape ..lol. The only substitution I made was swapping the almond milk for cashew milk.

I used a mini blender and only had one 6 muffin tin (again.. broke. Yes, I'm not using any type of refined sugar in this recipe. This says dairy free but calls for eggs ?? Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your twists on the recipe Jay! Let me just say that this recipe is amazing! wow! I bet you could also switch up chocolate chips for raisins & maybe add a little cinnamon to mix it up. Much love from Jamaica and stay safe! I don’t have a blender, but the recipe worked with a food processor just fine. If you decide to give it a try, though, I’d be curious to know how they turned out. No, I don’t think that would work well for this recipe. Healthy Oats Banana Muffins (No Refined Sugar or White Flour).

Your email address will not be published. Thank you! ). And since everything is mixed together in your blender, clean up is quick and easy, too! cinnamon, milk, wheat, vanilla extract, maple syrup, oatmeal and 5 more. Hello, I just wanted to ask if you would recommend subbing the eggs for flax eggs? Let the muffin batter rest. This was amazing. Thanks for this good recipe! My husband even eats them and he hates anything healthy.