We always seem to have over-ripe bananas. Don’t overmix. Let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes. Sign up for the newsletter and get new recipes delivered to your inbox, plus my top 10 recipes ebook absolutely free! Twenty-five minutes should be plenty of time for these. I’m either scrambling to pack fruit into my kids’ school lunches or we have an abundance that I’m trying to use up before it goes bad. Baker by Nature | Privacy Policy.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Published by riseandbrine on April 24, 2020April 24, 2020. With some minor substitutions to a regular mac and cheese recipe, you Read more…, View riseandbrineblog’s profile on Facebook, View riseandbrineblog’s profile on Instagram.

They get dispersed more evenly! Using a 1/4 cup scoop, add the batter to each muffin tin.

Let the muffins cool down then sprinkle the powdered sugar on top. Your email address will not be published. the muffins will continue to cook slightly as they cool. Combine batter:Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. https://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/banana-and-chocolate-muffins Once muffins are done, let cool for 10 minutes before removing fro the tin to cool the rest of the way. This Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe has plenty of submissions if you need. Feel free to substitute agave or maple syrup in place of honey. I like getting a little bit of chocolate in each bite! You can use any chocolate chips you like, but I prefer to use dark chocolate mini chips. If the knife comes out doughy give them another 2-5 minutes, depending how doughy they were. ★☆ This recipe is also versatile and can be made gluten-free if needed, low-sugar or dairy-free. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. I am useless at baking but this looks easy enough , xx rebecca // http://www.rebeccapiersol.me. How To Make Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Preheat the oven to 170C mash the bananas coarsely using a fork then set aside. There’s nothing like a good classic banana muffin.

These chocolate chip banana muffins are simple, quick and easy. Stirring too much will make the muffins too dense. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin Ingredient. This recipe starts with one of my all time favorite recipes: my super moist, skinny banana bread recipe – made using FIVE ripe bananas and minimal flour, to make it extra moist (and a little healthier!). . Mom’s Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe.

In a separate bowl whisk together the maple syrup, eggs, oil (or butter), applesauce, and milk; mix well until thoroughly combined. For a gluten-free version: I like to use Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 gluten-free baking flour . I found myself with some ripe bananas on the countertop and I decided a muffin recipe was in order!

Looking for other muffin recipes? I will definitely give them a try the next time we have some almost too ripe bananas lying around. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. For a gluten-free version: I like to use Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 gluten-free baking flour. It’s critical to allow the batter to rest for at least 10 minutes. Line a 12 muffin pan with muffin liners then divide the batter between the 12 muffin liners. chocolate chips or chunks (as couple handfuls), Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners, Mix the yogurt and baking soda together in a bowl. For best results, use a stand mixer or hand mixer. I started the blog after a spontaneous trip to India where I studied the practice of yoga and wellness. ★☆. If you tried these Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! You need to try them. Resist the urge to stir more….. Don’t rush it!

Do not overmix the batter! Lately I’ve found myself with a serious sweet tooth.. a sweet tooth that chants “cupcakes! Crustless Quiche Recipe With Salmon And Eggs, Pumpkin Sheet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting, Peanut Butter Keto Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting. I know we LOVE stirring! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. https://bakerbynature.com/healthy-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins Here are a few of my favorites: This post was originally published December 2014. In a separate bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients. In a large bowl combine the oat flour, mini chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger (if using), and salt; whisk well to combine. We can never seem to buy the right amount of produce. Enjoy! 1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. ★☆ You will still see some small flour patches in the batter. This allows the flour to absorb some of the moisture of the yogurt so you end up with deliciously fluffy and moist muffins. Beat the egg into the mixture, and then add the milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla. Sugar Butter Bananas very ripe, mashed Plain flour pinch of salt Baking … Your email address will not be published. If the knife comes out doughy give them another 2-5 minutes, depending how doughy they were. [Speaking of… If you haven’t seen this video and you need a good laugh, give it a watch.] You can still make these in a bowl, but the mixer will help incorporate everything better. Store the muffins in an airtight container for up to 4 days.

For a lower sugar option, you can substitute chopped walnuts or pecans in place of chocolate chips. 2. This is critical so the flour can absorb some of the moisture.

Mix only until you no longer see dry bits, but then STOP!