Sire: 1607 (Reg # P43742102 ) Black Hereford Cattle for Sale.

Listing # 32140851. Sire: MSU TCF REVOLUTION 4R favorite this post Oct 11 Hereford shorthorn mix heifer for sale. Objective: To raise cattle that meet the following EPD criteria: Reg#43472250 | BD: 02/03/2014 Rock Raised. louisville for sale "hereford" - craigslist. Those leaves will be gone after this weeks rain.

As a registered Hereford breeder since 1938, Dudley Bros. has become well known for producing practical and adaptable bulls and females for the commercial cattleman. Sire: Boyd 31Z Blueprint 6153 (Reg # P43764491) Sire of 1811 Bull, Reg#P43764491 | BD: 10/04/2016

Sire: 1607 (Reg # P43742102 ) Sire: CHURCHILL RED BULL 200Z

Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 1055 lbs. Registered Hereford Bulls, Heifers and Cows for Sale. favorite this post Oct 9 ... Two Hereford bulls $2,000 (okv > Winchester) hide this posting restore restore this posting. ABOUT US: Double J Farm LLC was founded in February 1998 after I had yearned for many years to have a hereford cattle farm. Wyoming. Range Ready.

Our IC Herefords come from Knoll Crest Farm and Virginia Tech and mix registered Sire: KCF Bennett Provident B284 (Reg # P43552670) Today, Dudley Bros. operates as a family-owned Limited Partnership with a Limited Liability Company serving as the managing general partner. While we may not be going this Some have even gone so far to create the Black Hereford breed. Today, Dudley Bros. operates as a family-owned Limited Partnership with a Limited Liability Company serving as the managing general partner. Feeder Cattle. Registered Polled Herefords • EST. The combination of our registerd. GOLD TPR BREEDER.

Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 1165 lbs. Box 117 Red House, VA 23963 Office 434.376.3567 Fax 434.376.7008 Email Us. Bulls Bulls. With their red bodies and white faces the stand out versus the typical single color breeds. From the field to the plate is where these beauties make Sire: 4060 (Reg # P43472250 ) Sire: INNISFAIL WHR X651/723 4013 ET Pre-Register HD50K Angus Sale Bulls. HEREFORD HERD SIRES GELBVIEH/BALANCER HERD SIRES PRIVATE TREATY SALES CONTACT US.

ABOUT US:

Currently, fourteen family members are shareholders in the Limited Partnership and John, Jim, T.J., Tom R., Ray, and Harry Dudley serve as the board members of the LLC. Ralph E. Ullman & Son Polled Herefords is one of the oldest polled hereford breeders in the state of Ohio. Call or email today and we can discuss your needs. far right now it is something to consider. Listing # 32140920.

No filter needed. Dudley Bros. uses proven methods and continuously sources sires produced from some of the most sought after stock in the country, resulting in animals that work well and perform consistently throughout all the regions of Texas and the surrounding states.

of the most recognizable types in the world. Fairburn, South Dakota. Looking at the heretosis available when these these two fantastic genetics pools meet and produce offspring you will see a great Either way we have a top notch little herd of IC Hereford Cattle here in Forest, Virginia. 2nd Annual Country Roads Breeder Sale Saturday October 31st, 2020 Sale Starts 1:00 pm Jackson’s Mill State 4-H Center Weston, WV Sale Bull Meckleys Absolutely G391 *#1 Feed Efficiency Sire at Wardensville Summer Performance Dam: NJW 91H 100W RITA 31Z ET Bulls, cows, heifers, show animals for sale private treaty. Call me at  910-489-0024 or email [email protected] Hereford Bulls... Southeast TX 2 Reg. Lucedale, ... : 2 Black Hereford Feeders. They mix nicely with the rest of the IC Cattle. We are a family farm located near Broadway, Virginia that raises Miniature Hereford Cattle and Haflinger Horses.

Welcome to Bryan Hill Farm. 1998 "Quality Cattle For Quality People." $750. Looking at the heretosis available when these these two fantastic genetics pools meet and produce offspring you will see a great

Actual Weight on 6/24/20: 802 lbs. Actual Weight on 6/24/20: 796 lbs. Class For Sale: 11 Black Hereford Bulls. Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 968 lbs.

Other Class. Actual Weight on 6/24/20: 710 lbs. for commercial and seedstock producers. Purebred Herefords in the Southwest since 1980. Just posted a photo @ Forest, Virginia instagram.com/p/CHc6NszF3m5/…, Just posted a photo @ Forest, Virginia instagram.com/p/CHaUEJuFJRA/…, It just doesn’t get much better than this.

Cows. far right now it is something to consider. All Classes Bred Heifers. Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 1205 lbs.

their Hay! cattle that produce excellent results

A Nov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…, In 2018 we went to Hokie Harvest sale looking for more Herefords to produce superior IC Superior BWF Cattle. CHB Sire of Distinction, Reg#P43890975 | BD: 02/27/2018 Hereford Bull Calves... Southeast TX 3 Reg. $0. The journey with Hereford cattle has been a real joy to me and I love to see the calves romp and grow to where they stay in my herd or to someone else to produce quality cattle. Visitors Please provide the following information & we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Carolina State Sales. Sire: 1607 (Reg # P43742102 ) While we may not be going this Bred Heifers.

Please contact us with any questions or inquiries. Cattle sold in North Carolina, Virginia, ETPHA and South Hereford-Influenced Feeder Calf Sale – Three ForksNov 11, 2020 Three Forks, MT Mill Creek Ranch Fall in the Flint Hills Sale Nov 11, 2020 Alma, KS Barber Ranch Annual Bull Sale Nov 11, 2020 San Saba, TX ... west virginia (old) (wva) western KY (wky) zanesville / cambridge (zvl) ... Mini Hereford Bull for sale $550 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Baldy has become a beautiful example of a two way cross. Bulls.

P.O. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Sire: SHF KENNEDY 502R X36 Sire: R LEADER 6964 Sire: Boyd 31Z Blueprint 6153 (Reg # P43764491) Due: 11/24/20. Dam: DJF DEMO GAL VISION, Reg#43552670 | BD: 09/11/2014 charlottesville farm & garden - by owner "bulls" - craigslist. and commercial to provide growth and a highly desirable composite. The Ivy Croft Hereford Cattle are a closed herd that utilitzes an all natural approach. Sire: HYALITE ON TARGET 936 welcome by appointment. Our IC Herefords come from Knoll Crest Farm and Virginia Tech and mix registered

Montana Hereford Assn. Hereford Cattle are one Double J Farm LLC was founded in February 1998 after I had yearned for many years to have a hereford cattle farm. Occasionally we have some Heifers, Pairs, Cows, Steers, and Bulls for sale. Mission: To raise quality Hereford Dam: KCF MISS REVOLUTION Z280 ET, Reg#P43662613 | BD: 10/20/2015

I would love to talk to you about your needs and see if you think Double J Farms LLC's Cattle would work for you. Sire: 4060 (Reg # P43472250 ) The Plains, Virginia. ... Bull for Sale $975 (shd > Lexington,Va.)

I would love for you to evaluate Double J Cattle and see if you think they would help you in your operation.

For Sale: 9 Black Hereford Feeders. hertosis.

West Virginia. HOME ABOUT US BULL SALES ANGUS HERD SIRES.

After completing my service, I started my own business and in 1998 bought my 1st farm and seedstock Herefords. Ivy Croft Hereford Cattle for sale via private treaty in Forest, Virginia. Wyoming. List Cattle for Sale – List Online or via Telephone; ... Black Hereford Indexed by Cattle Class. After graduation I was inspired by my country to become an Army Officer serving in the Infantry Branch with the 82nd Airborne Division, 1st Calvary Division in the Republic of South Vietnma and finishing with the 3rd Infantry Division in West Germany.

Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 1100 lbs. Displaying 1 - 20 of 75 . Actual Weight on 10/6/20: 1005 lbs. But these five beautiful girls have all had their first calves and some may be AI'd back to other Herfords to increase these beautiful cows. I was inspired by my grandfather who was a commercial breeder of Herefords in Texas.

Sire: NJW 73S W18 HOMETOWN 10Y ET Dam: HVH OKSANA 4L 33N In 2018 we went to Hokie Harvest sale looking for more Herefords to produce superior IC Superior BWF Cattle.

Dam: KCF MISS 22S Z301 ET replacement heifer or a pounds heavy steer. West Virginia.

Cow and Calf Pairs.

The combination of our registerd IC Black Angus genetics and our Regestered IC Herefords the evidence is obvious. TWO MILES WEST OF COMANCHE, TEXAS, ON HIGHWAYS 67 AND 377, © 2020 Dudley Bros. Ltd. | Website crafted by. Sire: KCF Bennett Proficient 8264 (Reg # P43498867)

Wisconsin. In today’s ranching world the Hereford is used mostly for ... Virginia. $1,500. The Baldy has become a beautiful example of a two way cross. Dam: SHF PHOENIX P68, Reg#43742102 | BD: 08/26/2016 Sire: BOYD CONFIDENCE 4060

Some have even gone so far to create the Black Hereford breed. Polled Hereford Bull... Southwest AR ... 4 Hereford Bulls For Sale Or Lease... Central TX 3 Reg. As a registered Hereford breeder since 1938, Dudley Bros. has become well known for producing practical and adaptable bulls and females for the commercial cattleman.