Meko bike chaye and mere pas pymant thodii kam hai, Very nice, comfortable,good milage,above all,it takes agriculture load under any conditions. Top alternatives of Hero HF Deluxe i3s are Hero Splendor Plus, Hero HF Deluxe & TVS Radeon with price in Kolkata starting from ₹ 60,920, ₹ 53,900 & ₹ 61,942 respectively. No 1 in cornering in its segment, Good commuter mileage bikepositive------low maintanence cost, good mileage, Great Handling Negative------speed increases after 60km/ (from 70km) cause fully vibration, analog metre console.

The entry-level Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel variant is priced at Rs 48,950 (ex-showroom Sonipat) and the top-end Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S variant costs Rs 59,800 (ex-showroom Sonipat). Hero HF Deluxe i3s on road price in Tirupati starts from ₹ 72,872. Hero HF Deluxe Price in Jaunpur. 267, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Rajendra Prasad Colony, Kolkata - 700033, Joth Shibrampur Road, Mahestala, Kolkata - 700141. It is available in 5 variants and 5 colours. Hero HF Deluxe price in Pune starts from Rs.

59,800. Milage of 65 km under very rough conditions. As reported by HF Deluxe i3s-2011 owners, the real mileage of Hero HF Deluxe i3s-2011 is 68 kmpl. One of the best bike which has been made by Hero, with great comfort and riding experience. Hero HF Deluxe i3s on road price in Hyderabad starts from ₹ 71,590. 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.

About mileage, I didn't understand and other services are good.

The top rivals are Hero Splendor Plus (price is Rs 61,560 ex-showroom Vapi) and Bajaj Platina 100 (price is Rs 50,726 ex-showroom Vapi). 8,Advance complex,Near green view hotel,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Hero HF Deluxe Insurance and other costs) of the Hero HF Deluxe and its variants in Vapi. Single cylinder engine of Hero HF Deluxe i3s has a 4 speed manual gearbox. Are you looking for a budget bike?

I wanna own this bike because I have already ridden it an it is an excellent bike and it offers great performance.

It is not mandatory to always keep a certain amount of fuel in an Fi bike.

It has very good milage.Over all performance is very good.Long journey it is not better.Moving inside the town is very good.

Girnar Software Pvt. , - , Pune, Maharashtra, 411030, PB CAPITAL,NAL STOP, OPP BSNL OFFICE, CTS NO- 47/9C, FP 70/9C, KARVE ROAD

Hero Hf deluxe bike gives excellent performance. Top alternatives of Hero HF Deluxe i3s are Hero Splendor Plus, Hero HF Deluxe & TVS Radeon with price in Tirupati starting from ₹ 60,920, ₹ 53,900 & ₹ 60,442 respectively. Ltd. HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black, Ask your question from HF Deluxe owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel, Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel i3S, You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000. Hero offers HF Deluxe i3s in 1 variants. The air pressure of HF Deluxe is 25 PSI (F). Hero HF Deluxe is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. The entry-level Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel variant is priced at Rs 47,940 (ex-showroom Etawah) and the top-end Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S variant costs Rs 58,350 (ex-showroom Etawah). Awesome.....Read More. Hero HF Deluxe Price in Vapi.

Ltd. HF Deluxe i3s is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,478 in Tirupati.

India’s First BS6-Compliant 100cc Bike Is Here! I really appreciated by its engine performance i regularly drive this bike for long routes of 250km. The Hero HF Deluxe ex-showroom price in Sonipat starts from Rs 48,950. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. HF Deluxe i3s is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,434 in Hyderabad. 59,900.

For more information please read Terms & Condition ,Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy.

48,950 to 59,800 in India.

You can also get EMI for HF Deluxe at Rs 1,838 per month at Rate Of Interest of upto 9.7%. Hero HF Deluxe retails in the price range of Rs. Hero offers HF Deluxe i3s in 1 variants.

it is very fitness bike of hero company .

The Hero HF Deluxe ex-showroom price in Vapi starts from Rs 48,950. However, you are viewing information related to Tirupati. HF Deluxe i3s is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,478 in Tirupati. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, 6, Sneh Ganga, Shankar Seth Road, Swargate Pune, Maharashtra, 411037, PWD Road, Old Sangvi, Shitole Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411027, BABA APARTMENT, SR. NO. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Hero HF Deluxe i3s price in Tirupati. Check out our list of top bikes under ₹ 70,000 in India. Get in touch with your nearest Hero service center in Kolkata for service enquiries, service and repair costs and more! The HF Deluxe is available in 5 variants.

The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. Hero offers HF Deluxe i3s in 1 variants. Comfort is also good and driving is comfortable. HF Deluxe i3s is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,410 in Thiruvananthapuram. there are whole lot of exceptions. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Hero HF Deluxe i3s price in Kolkata. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available for sale at 13 Hero showrooms in Kolkata.

The on-road price of Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel (base version) in Sonipat is Rs 56,277.

The on-road price of Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel (base version) in Vapi is Rs 57,256. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. The Ex-showroom price of Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel (base version) in Vapi is Rs 48,950. Bike mileage is excellent. Hero offers HF Deluxe i3s in 1 variants. of owners and many more. 124/6, OPP. Top alternatives of Hero HF Deluxe i3s are Hero Splendor Plus, Hero HF Deluxe & TVS Sport with price in Kolkata starting from ₹ … one feels cheated by the hero No sence of customer service either by the show room staff or the territory service managers, Maximum will go upto 105 km per hour speed Best road grip in 100 cc segment and worst suspension in the segment .Head ligt is worst in compare to Bajaj ct 100 and tvs sports. Hero Hf deluxe bike gives excellent performance. The entry-level Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel variant is priced at Rs 47,940 (ex-showroom Jaunpur) and the top-end Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S variant costs Rs 58,350 (ex-showroom Jaunpur).

The Hero HF Deluxe ex-showroom price in Vapi starts from Rs 48,950. For Hero HF Deluxe i3s offers in Pune, please contact your closest dealership. Hero MotoCorp has launched the BS6 Hero HF Deluxe in India with prices starting at Rs.

Best bike. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Save upto 75%* on Hero HF Deluxe Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Hero HF Deluxe - Find Offers in your City, 49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI in the market, Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel, Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel, Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black, Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel, Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S. Hero HF Deluxe Price in Etawah. I wanna own this bike because I have already ridden it an it is an excellent bike and it offers great performance. The RTO Charges for the Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel  (base version) in Sonipat will be Rs 1,958. Smooth bike. However, this information is only indicative and may not reflect the final price you may pay. One thing i observed is its sitting postures is not comfortable for long trips, It's an absolute waste of money buying Hero vehicles.It appears that all good reviews are guided by marketing team. Bike mileage is excellent. About mileage, I didn't understand and other services are good. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available for sale at 34 Hero showrooms in Hyderabad. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available for sale at 13 Hero showrooms in Kolkata.

For Hero HF Deluxe i3s offers in New Delhi, please contact your closest dealership.

The Downpayment of Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel (base version) is Rs 5,726 and the EMI is 1,838. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. The HF Deluxe is available in 5 variants. NH. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is a commuter bike available in 1 variant in India. Smooth bike. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. The Hero HF Deluxe ex-showroom price in Jaunpur starts from Rs 47,940. 5,479. The HF Deluxe is available in 5 variants.

Check out our list of top bikes under ₹ 60,000 in India. Your question has been submitted. One of the best bike which has been made by Hero, with great comfort and riding experience. Top alternatives of Hero HF Deluxe i3s are Hero Splendor Plus, Hero HF Deluxe & Hero Passion Pro with price in … 5 years warranty is marketing gimmick. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors.

Hero HF Deluxe i3s on road price in Kolkata starts from ₹ 70,918. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available for sale at 2 Hero showrooms in Tirupati. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. Hero HF Deluxe i3s on road price in Tirupati starts from ₹ 72,872. Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available for sale at 2 Hero showrooms in Tirupati. The Hero HF Deluxe ex-showroom price in Sonipat starts from Rs 48,950. Yes, there is an addition cost if you but the accessories. HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi. Green Crescent, Sector-14, Near Bharat Hospital, Sonepat., Sonipat, Haryana, 131001. The HF Deluxe is available in 5 variants. Comfort is also good and driving is comfortable. Its price starts from ₹59,742 (ex-showroom). Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized, For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you.

HF Deluxe i3s is available in India in 1 version & 5 colors. HF Deluxe i3s is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,411 in Kolkata. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Hero HF Deluxe Price in Sonipat. As reported by HF Deluxe i3s-2011 owners, the real mileage of Hero HF Deluxe i3s-2011 is 68 kmpl. Girnar Software Pvt. The entry-level Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel variant is priced at Rs 48,950 (ex-showroom Vapi) and the top-end Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S variant costs Rs 60,600 (ex-showroom Vapi).