You better beware where you lay The Lyrics for Holla At Me by 2Pac have been translated into 3 languages.

I got shot up, I surprised tha niggas tha way I got up Type of nigga, that let tha evil of tha money trap me Courious, spittin' lyrics on tha verge of furious

"Holla at Me Lyrics." Lyrics to Holla at Me by 2Pac from the All Eyez on Me [DualDisc] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Test your MusicIQ here! He is considered by many to have been one of the best rappers of all time.

'Cause I'm a soulja hell, ever since I was a little nigga

The song was produced by Cool & Dre, while sampling Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force's 1983 song "Looking for the Perfect Beat." So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me You better beware where you lay Life isn't fair, probably never knew tha way it feels to die You know, you know who you are "Holla at Me Lyrics." I'm runnin' from tha coppers but never let 'em stop me Niggas out there jealous 'cuz we be bailin' with Death Row Use it for personal and educational purposes only.

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8533003/2Pac, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], No More Pain [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], Tradin War Stories [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], California Love [Enhanced Stereo][Mix][Multimedia Track], I Ain't Mad at Cha [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], Holla at Me [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], All Eyez on Me [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], Picture Me Rollin' [Enhanced Stereo][Multimedia Track], I Ain't Mad at Cha [Original Version][Multimedia Track]. Playlist, Written by: BOBBY ERVIN, BOBBY F ERVIN, TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. I'm addicted to currency, nigga that's why we're doin this 12 Nov. 2020. Think you know music? I took ya family in Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Holla At Me 2pac Top 2pac Lyrics Thats Just The Way It Is The Rose That Grew From Concrete 2pac Dear Mama Thug 4 Life As The World Turns Where Do We Go From Here Keep Ya Head Up Hellrazor Souljah's Revenge No hesitation, this information got you contemplatin'

So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me Gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me Are you confused? Holla At Me lyrics belongs on the album Straight From The N.O.. I know I'm runnin' through your head now Test your MusicIQ here! So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me Gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me to live tha life of luxury starts and ends within the same node. You better beware where you lay

We better not find where you stay Web. You better beware where you lay . Just like an animal, I'm caged up in state prison You better beware where you lay We better not find where you stay And then I hit the studio it's time to blow tha block up Uploaded by Gidget.

I let tha world know nigga you a coward See tha mothafucken bitch in your eye Web.

So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me more », Sheet Music    My niggas dissin' 'cause hell have no fury like a woman scorn

Playlist, Written by: Aasim Bey Bambaataa, Afrika Bambaataa, Armando Christian Perez, Arthur Henry Baker, Ellis Williams, John Robie, John B. Miller, Khaled Mohammed Khaled, Robert Durrell Allen, Lyrics © BEHIND THE ROPES ENTERTAINMENT, BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc., SHELLY BAY MUSIC. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   We better not find where you stay Make sure your selection You wonder how it feels to walk a mile inside tha shoes So I gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me

I lost respect for you nigga, we can never be friends Are you confused?

Think you know music? I shoulda saw tha signs, I was blinded Can't let tha evil of tha money trap me I want members across tha fifty states You wonder how it feels to walk a mile inside tha shoes Of a nigga who don't have a thing to loose When me and you was homies No one informed me it was all a scheme

Niggas out there jealous 'cuz we be bailin' with Death Row An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You better beware where you lay So when ya see me nigga, ya better holla at me I give that ass a try, nigga, holla at me FAVORITE   With that funky sound we be throwin' down Gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me   We better not find where you stay Now I'm sitten' in tha state pen doin time for slow FAVORITE

Rate this song's lyrics. A cemetary full of mothafuckers got not knowin' Guess she made a bad decision that got me livin'