Many links are associated with affiliated companies. Let me know if you prefer single product reviews or roundups? I personally really like this one and have enjoyed using it.

Link purchases are optional. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

yes! I mean it is thick. This video/post may contain affiliate links. It is vegan and cruelty-free. By Génesis P. 293 reviews. $34.00 Available: Sephora, Skincity (FI) (affiliate link) The beautiful, Hourglass-style luxurious packaging immediately caught my eye.

I was prepared for a bad makeup day, but it wore beautifully for over 8 hours with minimal to no creasing!

Learn how your comment data is processed.

I wish it didn’t set quite as quickly, but I guess that prevents the product from creasing. It’s not cakey though, which I personally cannot stand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

The shape of the packaging is similar to their lip glosses, but the tube looks like frosted glass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he product sets quickly after application, so I’d suggest blending one area at the time.

I want to try the peachy shade too! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! [])). My dark circles and inner corners are my main concerns where I need concealing. Considering that I am not much of a concealer girl to start with, I didn’t really have high expectations. I’m doing my best to improve my writing (and translations..) and balance topics and review types. I personally use the concealer after I apply the hourglass foundation stick and it works perfectly. Now, I would love to look airbrushed, ya know, but no creasing!?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Uh, wow, it’s not common that a concealer makes me speechless. For mature or very dry under eye area it’s likely too clingy and not moisturizing enough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haven’t seen the shade range in person, I guessed my shade to be the lightest and luckily Birch is a pretty good match for my face. il y a 4 ans. Just a bit gets me by. Have you tried this new concealer by Hourglass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his process is automatic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he beautiful, Hourglass-style luxurious packaging immediately caught my eye. Judging by online pictures, the shade range seems to cover different undertones well, but disappointingly focuses on light-to-medium skin tones. I don’t have a ton of dark circles, so that is why I opted for a lighter concealer shade to try first.

I was so eager to get my hands on this as I love the Vanish Stick Foundation (read more here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oday I’m reviewing Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer that was recently launched in Finland.

Links are provided throughout justglowfirefly.com and I do receive compensation if a reader purchases goods through these links. Reviews Hourglass - Vanish Airbrush Concealer Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer Reviews. That’s what makes it special! Crazy enough, this stuff works. Full-coverage, crease-resistant, light-reflecting, water-proof liquid concealer that blurs and brightens up to 16 hours!

Big claims, right? The price is pretty hefty, so I’d keep my eye on sales if you plan on purchasing (I got mine -20% off)! The one thing you should know about it - this is REALLY full coverage concealer. I feel like any concealer I try creases, regardless of claims. Affiliate links included which means that at no charge to you, I make a small commission from a purchase if the link is utilized, which in turn, helps support me as a content creator! When I heard Hourglass Cosmetics was coming out with a brand new concealer, I got excited!

Makeup artists, celebrities, and editors alike adore Hourglass's infamous foundation/concealer hybrid.In fact, when I had a chance to interview Vanessa Hudgens a couple of months ago, she said she pretty much insists makeup artists use it on her to help diffuse any unevenness or problem spots. Hourglass Cosmetics Hidden Corrective Concealer has made the rounds in the beauty world as a killer concealer and me, self proclaimed concealer junkie, had yet to try it until recently.